i was gonna just briefly give an overview of why lock shaman isn't as good as mage druid but you seem to put some effort into yours so I'll do the same;
L/S does have all of what bigmoran posted, however M/D has a looot more.
1. Double Iceblock, allowing them to run behind the pillar more by avoiding more cc, complimenting the playstyle of mage perfectly.???
2. Druids are already immune to 25-30% of the cc in the game unless pom sheep or something similar.
3. Any viable 3rd for druid mage x has a extremely short cd immunity (cloak), break (BR for fears), or the cc passively that one cc on their dps won't actually matter as they remove somebody from the game for up to 40 seconds while overlapping x)
4. Druids and Mages together are especially stupid when paired with feathers from SP or a rogue with BOS, as all three can get behind the pillar in <3 seconds thanks to retardedly overpowered mobility.
5. M/D can, if allowed to (its difficult to stop also, i.e deep>kick sheep>lol mage rof xD haha outplayed xd) indefinitely cc someone.
6. the amount of buffs mages / druids have make alter time / fear ward practically undispellable.
7. temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp
there is loads more and I could draw comparisons between the two, both are stupid in the way resto shamans can pillar but rshaman lock is nowhere near md level stupid.
1. Symbiosis Ice Block is a five minute cooldown that is most often used to BREAK CC. As a shaman you shouldn't even have qualms with this as you have an AoE Will of the Forsaken on an incredibly short CD.
2. See above. You make you're ENTIRE PARTY immune to any CC from a Priest and basically every other full DR fear. You can break Wyvren, Hibernate, Fear, Psychic Scream, Howl of Terror with a single global. How are you even complaining about shapeshifting when the current meta is to deep ring or deep sheep off CD (if you get deeped in human shapeshifting doesn't even matter at this point). Moreover you have FUCKING grounding totem which literally immunes spells. Holy shit, you have another ability that you can use to immune CC, but suddenly shapeshifting is super OP. Fuck off.
3. This is irrelevant. Shaman/Lock can play with the same classes Mage/Druid can play with. Even more. As SL you can play with:
Compared to Mage/Druid where you are almost forced to play either RMD or Godcomp
4. These are complaints about SP and Rogue that are completely irrelevant to this discussion. A SP could feather ANY class, not just Mage and Druid. On that note, Shamans provide AoE freedom. Having guaranteed 100% mobility > Having 70% increased mobility with almost every class having some sort of snare.
5. What game are you playing that a Mage/Druid is allowed to CC 1 player for the entire match. Either you need to learn to play and use one of your thousand abilities to avoid CC or your partners need to use their tictac brains for once.
6. Oh, I didn't realize Shamans don't have that many buffs to give themselves and their partners.
7. Seriously man how mind crippled are you.
ur so dumb mate xD :^) Don't post useless shit. People actually come to AJ to learn shit and you post the most biased information possible.