#1 Soulfacter

Soulfacter
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hello, I was interested in starting a new PvP Guild on Turalyon EU BG Cyclone. Myself I am interesting for looking for new players for this guild that would be on alliance side (As I am faction chanigng once I get tier 2 weps) currently Turalyon isn't the best for PvP players and myself I was interesting in seeing if we could get more over. Currently I would be looking for 2300 players + with previous Gladiator titles (but are not needed) and alts of these main characters are all welcome. If you are interested PM me or reply on the forum. Or log over to Turalyon Horde side for more info..whisper me Soulfacter or on one of my alts, Vidiation / Roknir / Survival. To which I hope we'd also raid instances i.e the lastest instances for the best trinkets etc. We'd also discuss guild names etc.

Thanks
RNG - The impossible made possible :mage:

#2 Eureka

Eureka
  • Members

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:29 AM

Hi Soulfacter. We currently have a guild up running, with around 3-4 ex glads and high rated. It's better than nothing! :o

Edit: I'm also up for joining your guild if you're creating a new one.

#3 Warlmin

Warlmin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Turalyon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hi m8,
I just read your are trying to make a pvp guild on Turalyon. I am looking for 1 as we speak. At the moment I am lvl 77 (warlock) and still running for lvl 80. Though I am determined to focus on pvp and arena. I have experience in this for I have had a rogue in the BC and played with my bro (priest) to 1800 ratings. I think my brother would like to join as well and he is very well geared pve paladin who is trying to make healing pvp gear now. We are looking for a mate to do 3v3 arena after we have farmed full deadly gear and decent secundairy gear. 5v5 would be even more fun! Let me know if you are interested and we'll have a good time:).
Kind regards,

#4 Shali

Shali
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Turalyon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1258

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

Calling dibs on you for RMP!:D

#5 Aciesx