Best at each class on Misery.
Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:33 PM
- Muffeh, Wippo & Zilq - All 3 outstanding druids when I've fought them, no one has given me such good fights when I fought them in arena.
Antigosu, best druid I played with in TBC. A nice russian guy who cannot admit he loves me, I LOVE YOU ANTI
-- No idea really Hunters??? Brallan R.I.P
- Kubuss, Gigamo & Mupps - Played with Gigamo where he improved a lot throughout S6, he adapted a lot if I look at the beginning of when he did 5s, and the end result. A way higher calibre player. I played against Kubuss & Mupps in both S5&S6, both outstanding players
- Mobywan, Skap & Melkoo. Mobywan has always been ret and he got my deepest respect for that, even when it wasn't as fotm AS it became with WOTLK compared to TBC. Skap when we met in 3s, he did really well and never put his hands on prot in serious brackets and did just fine without it. A stable player who can accept his mistakes. Melkoo, only fought him a couple of times, but not much to say he's a good player and everyone knows it.
- Enim, Stglol, Holyx, Shatoría & Bloodangel. You are all great players, I am almost 100% certain that if Enim and his RMP would not had quit they'd had been R1 in 3s, as Misery never had any RMP of their skills, no matter what people say.
Holyx, a newcomer to Misery might not be as known as everyone else, but he's a really good player
Shatoría, a famous troll and with his small cock A priest of few mistakes, who has always taken it to the next level of the class. An outstanding priest who could had taken R1 in 2s if they were active and no Melkoo around (:
Bloodangel - A good priest who I've met several times, a nice guy with ever more nice skills (: A good fella!
Stglol - What is there to say, a hero.
- Lud, Nickit, Cylia & Magus. All outstanding players who've done amazingly well in the good or bad times of a rogue. Some of them deserve more credit than they've received, and I hope they will get it some day. Not much I can say, all good players who know how to play the rogue to its max.
-- I prefer not to comment on my class (:
- Sparda, Draintrain, Loleeta.
Sparda, no need for words I believe?
Draintrain who recently arrived to Misery is an amazing warlock who knows how to handle everything while under pressure and maintain his huge damage output.
Loleeta who has been active the most of WOTLK is a good warlock when he takes the game serious
- Haerual (FUCK YOUR OTHER NAME LOL) an amazing warrior who really understands his class to its max, his playstyle and support is unique. Never fought such a warrior as him.
Barburas -- I won't say much there Played with him, and fought him. It's very rare to see him do mistakes, and never met a player who can improve yourself as a player as much as he can. Never told you, but I love you so much for the time in S7 we had (Muffeh as well). Best time of wow
Eonx, who recently moved here - Amazing warrior who I won't comment too much on as I expect people to experience it sooner or later to be really good.
- Fayde, Jenspro they are both very good players but never met anyone as Fayde, back when shaman were completely shit he had to carry me a lot in 2s But he is a brilliant player and sad to see him quit!
LuB, I hope I did not forget some, else i'll post it as I realize
In case people don't realize, you don't have to agree or disagree on my picks, NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT MAINLY:
POST YOUR OWN OPINIONS AS I DID, THEN YOU MAY ALWAYS COMMENT ON OTHERS OFC TO JUICE IT UP
Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:40 PM
Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:49 PM
comment on Jenspro "and im not the only one who thinks so ?"
If it wasn't for his 200'ish games with nickit and shatori he would be absolutely horrible in so many levels as player AND compared to other DK's
When we met them at least first day we 4-0 them cuz we thought Jenspro was ebayed dglad DK , then we lost the day after , couple of games cuz obviously , they yelled their lungs out on vent telling him to bash chains of ices.
PS : I still think hes ebay "no kidding"
Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:57 PM
but it's so empty living behind these castle walls
Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:57 PM
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:01 PM
talmie for overall best player of bg8eu plz
Tough choice. Not srs. Ill trade poly for scatter trap any day of the week.
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:25 PM
Shakuur god of Bg8!
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:28 PM
Enim, Shatori, Bloodangel, Stg, Kell(z) and holyx: the reason for this from my druid standpoint is simply! you know ur class, u know when to dispel when to dps and when to faceroll mana burn respect
Barburas, Iphigenia, dryn and Isbj: the reason for this is how annoying you are with fucking spell reflect u know when to zerg when to help and how to peel, now if iphigenia wasnt so in need of being special going human stead of gnome ;D
Loleeta, Spardaa, Hertziimon: the reason for this is simple how good you all are at playing offensive, creating pressure and controlling fights you are all locks I dont want left open if I play against you now if 2 out of 3 of these only had 10 ms like the rest of misery
Nickit, Magus and makzt you are all annoying to play against
Cheers and Fayde I think u are the only dks ive meet that fully understand the potential of the deathknight class and utilize it:)
Blowi plays multiple specs at a top level, good totem management, knows when to off heal, when to purgespam and when to do dmg. not many shamans know that:)
Melkoo, Mobywan and Skap: Melkoo is amazing in 2v2 for anyone that have playd againsth im, Mobywan plays a perfect ret pala and his personality in game is awsome, Skap was allways full holy in every bracket and that is respect what gives him even more respect is how he did so great with it
Mupps is great:) knows when to cc dmg and how to be annoying:)
Muffski(bror) Zilq and Nestea). ur all great druids, you all abbuse los good and its allways good fights whenever i meet you:)
I RUSHED THIS GONNA ADD MORE LATER
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:33 PM
:priest:shatori when he didn't play for 5 months and now i dunno
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:34 PM
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:38 PM
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:50 PM
Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:57 PM
Warrior - Barburas, Dont really need words, he makes 0 mistakes.
I'm not that good
Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:15 PM
hej Ben whats up :cool:
Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:43 PM
Muffeh for being awesome and destroying my mage/priest as lock/druid back in s4 <3
Zilq for getting wtfpwnd by mage/priest so many times and somehow managing furious glad <3(WAS THIS WINTRADING OOOOH)
Wippo for lovez but skillz.
LOLS HEHE WUT??
Mupps no doubt, the synergy I had with him was just crazy.
Slafz for being a durotar duelhero(ofc skillz in arenaz too)!
Melkoo was always decent, but cheesesetups!
Mockavest for being a retrihero from tbc, same with Mobywan!
Flöt, but he's been out of teams until now!
Shatoria but he quit !?
Ludriches no doubt, I don't even need to motivate.
Smord together with Joev for being utterly annoying.
BLOWI MAN THERE JUST AINT NO OTHER SHAMAN GIVING AS MUCH LOVE AS YOU WHILE RAPING FACES MEIT <3
I really don't know.
I heard something about a wintrader...
Barburas for playing like a fucking pingpong ball before the jugger nerf, spit!
Iphigenia also very pro warrior! Sick spell reflects bro
Like I'd ever say a dk was skilled, faceroll more fucktards.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users