Strigel
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 1839

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

They counter you. Hope for a lucky port and blow something up. Not much else to say.

Blind the druid to force trinket -> fear after dr is off -> then hex warr.

Use felhunter.

#23 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

hmmm, thanks for the advice, however we meet them a lot, and sadly they arent exactly the same rating as us, everytime we lose we lose 20 points and when we win we gain 2-4 points...pretty sad.. anyone has better ideas?

#24 Xoba

Xoba
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

I know of no way to beat any competent beastcleave. It's the ultimate skillcomp and they'll just sit on your warlock for the 10 seconds it requires to kill him. If your lock does a good job kiting the damage they can switch to anyone and blow it up. Most beastcleaves we've fought have ended up hard switching to our shaman if our lock is doing a good job (he always does).

It's just one of those comps...

#25 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

ah, thanks xobalol...

btw, do you happen to know how to beat the rest of the comps i mentioned on my post? will appreciate any form of advice ^_^

#26 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:03 PM

well, anyone? up up up...

:warrior::deathknight: healer(:druid:/:priest:)

:warlock::rogue::druid:

lock is destro and rogue is mut, druid fiery fires me and they tunnel vision my lock, cant really save him with all the cc on me ~_~

any form of advice is appreciated, thanks

#27 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:03 AM

up....

#28 Tyrith

Tyrith
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:32 AM

Your lock should be more than capable of eating a non-BM spec'd hunter alive. We had a situation the other night where I stupidly blew my entire set of cooldowns just trying to nail the guy down long enough for my lock to kill him. He trinketed the kidney, and at that point, I was sitting with no cloak, no trinket, no cooldowns, staring down a lava bursting ele sham & mm hunter pegging me from his disengage.

Ideally if you can lock him down when he has no way to get out of it (ie, a cheapshot->kidney), your lock should be fine to kill him. If you can't get an initial stun forcing a trinket, try opening on something else, blinding the target, and see if they trinket that. If they do, it's an easy switch assuming he's not sitting in a flare for the entire game. If not, you're fighting 3v2 for 10 seconds, and that should put you far enough ahead to dictate the rest of the match.

Above works for dk/war cleaves as well, opening DK, blinding war off the bat (assuming he trinkets). Follow up with a cheapshot->kidney->dismantle, and with those 15 seconds of warrior funtime, you should have a dead warrior, or a warlock qqing cause of the fact he got mind frozen->strangulated->feared in a clutch save. (Warning: the latter requires a dk that's actually smart, so you should be pretty safe haha)

#29 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:01 AM

ah thanks lots for the strat =D

will try it out when we play this week

Anyone know the strat against :warlock::rogue::druid: btw?

its nearly a mirror, however a druid has a tonne more cc than a shaman has, and when both his lock and rogue stick on my lock, i was being cced, causing me to not be able to help my lock, if i every get on the rogue, its not more than 3 seconds...

#30 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:13 AM

up

#31 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

ah well, we tried today, met the same :deathknight::warrior::priest:

The dk rushed in with ibf and lichborne, if i were to start on dk i cant stun, tried to stick to the plan but war just trinkets blind and charge ---> ww, dead lock or shaman ~_~

so... do i start on war instead? I know it sounds stupid... someone please help ~_~

we also met a :druid::mage::priest:

druid is boomkin, mage is frost, disc priest...

we went for boomkin, but he just lives thru and once my cos is down i get killed in 2 secs ~_~

another team was :rogue::priest::druid:

rogue is mut, priest is disc, druid is resto

the rogue tunnel visions my lock, i tried to stick on the rogue, but druid chain ccs me and priest burns my shaman, in the end either my lock dies or they make a fast switch and i die....

someone kindly help please

#32 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

up

#33 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:40 AM

up

#34 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

tried to play today, score went 13-5, but we dropped 35 rating.... i find this ridiculous, we play and win 3-5 points, and when we lose we lose 20 points....

the strat on dk/war/druid worked at first, but then after that, the druid chain cycloned me right after i blinded war, then they just burn my lock down after the blind wears off, war eats full blind and trinkets when we tried to start on him, we went for dk after war went sword shield but just didnt put out enough pressure as my lock was raped full time, eventually they got the kill.

what should we do when this happens, teams with druid healers are gay =.=

#35 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

Played today, went 13-5, but we lost 35 rating...

met the same :deathknight::warrior::druid: thats like 1.7k rating.. the strat of blinding war, and then switching to him when he trinkets... actually worked.. but only for once. The other times we met them, the moment i blind the druid chain cyclones me and war sits thru blind... then we still started on war anyway, but he managed to go into sword shield b4 im out of the chain cyclone... war couldnt go down.. so we thought.. okay... lets go for dk... and it didnt work out as well, both of them pressured my lock until they got the kill, no switch, just tunnel vision thru.

Another team that got us was :hunter::warrior::paladin:

Hunter is survival, i went for the hunter, blind hex warrior, and fear pally... however, hunter manages to survive with deterrance and bop, and does insane amount of damage to me after disengage, altho i popped my evasion. The hunter then uses pet to pin me and war spins, after that i just went down when my shaman got frost trapped.

Anyone could kindly point out to us what we did wrong? Yeah i know, we are scrubs ~_~

#36 ronberk

ronberk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

up..

#37 Oui

Oui
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Altar of Storms
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:32 AM

if you are winning so few points i think your MMR must be below your TR and it's only dropping your TR to your MMR or you are just constantly playing teams lower than you that you should beat off of skill. Just my two cents.

#38 Zez

Zez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:23 PM

its a countercomp:cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<