#41 Jarik

Jarik
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Andorhal
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:20 AM

What weapons do you need for this spec. 1.8 mh, 1.4 oh?
Posted Image
www.youtube.com/Xzamorak808x

#42 Aronnax

Aronnax
  • Junkies

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:24 AM

Definitely going to need a 1.4 OH for this spec, I'm using 1.8's because I want to do some extensive testing in arenas before I make a weapon commitment.

#43 Primaris

Primaris
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Rexxar
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:25 AM

cant you jsut shiv for one stack of dp and hope the other come along so you can start envenom? ;p ah well screw buying 1.4 offhand, ill wait for a stygian bladebreaker heroic

#44 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:57 AM

Anyone play this spec in arena today? if so what comps did you play and which comps was it good against/bad against

#45 Ifrit

Ifrit
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:26 AM

I don't think the 1.4 OH is as mandatory as many here state since we don't have to refresh 5 Stacks Deadly from zero on quite often. Our normal poison application rate should be enough against dispel/cleansing (totem) and if we actually switch targets, we still can use snd from the target before to push whites into the 1.4 and faster region.

We give up a lot of dmg from 3 pts DW Spec so I see no need in reducing that dmg any further bei using a fast OH.
..and then there was silence

Rogue/PvP Blog

#46 Drdeed

Drdeed
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:29 AM

rofl what a brutal spec, getting 1.1k deadly poison ticks and 6k-8k envenom crits

#47 Ifrit

Ifrit
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

cant you jsut shiv for one stack of dp and hope the other come along so you can start envenom? ;p ah well screw buying 1.4 offhand, ill wait for a stygian bladebreaker heroic

You play without Mutilate Glyph. Why do you post here?

Rogue/PvP Blog

#48 Ashe

Ashe
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:28 PM

Tried this spec out in some duels and skirmish before the raid, seems pretty fracking solid.

Prot warriors (nonBV) tremble and despair.

Also as a bonus, this spec has a free glyph slot.

Currently thinking of Mutilate, ToTT, Sprint or CloS.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

#49 Ifrit

Ifrit
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

Also as a bonus, this spec has a free glyph slot.

How is that?

With the standard 41/5/25 you have the same must have glyph (mutilate) and the same free choice of the two other glyphs (vigor, sprint, clos, evasion, preparation, tricks of the trade) with the exception of glyph of eviscerate as with 44/2/25.

Rogue/PvP Blog

#50 Primaris

Primaris
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Rexxar
  • Vengeance

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

You play without Mutilate Glyph. Why do you post here?

Gee, I didnt get the memo that every mut rogue needs 5 less energy on mutilate. I thought the extra 10 energy might be a good trade off over all (vigor glyph). Good to know, I looked up lot of 44/2 rogues with high teams, they're all buying the eviscerator, not sure if they use deadly though. I suppose if we use envenom all the time, can switch improved evisc 3/3 to ruthlessness or whatever else..

Well I respec'd and dropped 3/3 deadened nerves and got the improved kidney shot since I line up my shatters with my mage based on my kidney shot, figured it would stack well with the 3/3 mp, and dropped the 3/3 improv evisc and go the 3/3 ruthlessness, going to try it out.

#51 sneakysnipe

sneakysnipe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

i put wound oh deadly mh just because deadly poison doesnt proc crip.. so if you have dp on your oh vs rogues that use evasion you are screwed
Posted Image

A shortened life span is very possible when you get less than six hours of sleep on a regular basis or on most nights.

http://i.imgur.com/f...m/fEVYm.jpg��<- may 31 2011

#52 sneakysnipe

sneakysnipe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

then again i could change my poisons to double wound if it was a rogue.. but id still do deadly mh
Posted Image

A shortened life span is very possible when you get less than six hours of sleep on a regular basis or on most nights.

#53 sneakysnipe

sneakysnipe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

PS: envenom got nerfed for pvp imooo
Posted Image

#54 eizei

eizei
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

Why just not go like this: http://www.wowhead.c...Zebfb0hdb:TpiVz ? I'd say FA is worth it with a fast offhand. Many seem to go 2/5 lethality and get imp. evis which seems pretty stupid for this spec. I mean sure it can help you do a little more damage if you really need to make a very fast swap and don't have time to wait for DP to stack up but seems a bit too situational for me to actually spec for it, even though 9% more dmg on critting mutilates ain't all that good either.

With this I'd go 1.4 speed OH with deadly poison on it most likely although I'm not really sure if it'd be better to have it on mh due to special attack procs n stuff. Someone with more experience about this please enlighten me.

If you really don't like FA you can swap it to DN for more survivability to wear more AP gear I guess.

#55 Primaris

Primaris
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Rexxar
  • Vengeance

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:10 PM

I messed with it in 2s, was having a hard time keeping wound/crippling on cause im only applying it with one weapon, seemed like it was easier to take off cause of that.. deadly poison was nice against mage rogue cause rogue runs away with 5 stacks of deadly (win!) but i can see it being a problem in 3s if i cant keep crippling or wound up.. the stacks and envenom definately hurt though

#56 Ztain

Ztain
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/1/2/0/1/.

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:35 AM

I only plan to use 44/2/25 against known rogue teams or other single train targets queueing, once I get the 1.4 speed oh but that might be a while for me since I need both 1.8s. But I have been playing around with it in bgs and its quite lol at times. If you don't have access to a 232+ 1.4 speed oh I suggest renting one of the oh. But the only problem I feel will make me not play it is that I can cs to ks to 5 combos with no dp procs, but shiv can save the day but using it more then 1 time might not be worth the energy cost.. and since my pmr team switches a lot to land kills and wasting valuable energy on shiv during a switch could cost us dearly.

#57 perry

perry
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/1/0/.
  • LocationS.B. 805

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:03 AM

With this you guys running Wound MH Deadly OH i take it? and even more so deadly OH if you have a 1.4speed dagger?

#58 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:01 AM

Tried this in 3's useing spec/deadly in OH as RMP and hated it, may stay 44/2/25 with double wound though.

#59 Sura

Sura
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:15 AM

tried for a while now,, can't really see the diffrence in my dmg, but i'm enjoying it. and ya double wound. for using deadly i prolly would have to put actual pts on improved poisons for mroe procs,,, but i highly doubt i'll chose deadly
Since Arena Season 1.
AKA - Lasae / Tashanii / Sura.

#60 Ashe

Ashe
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

Played a few games yesterday, felt overall a bit clunky, and the inability to cc your current target for a quick swap is a bit annoying, but overall I liked it a lot.

Shaman/Druid teams are much much less annoying now.

Evasioned rogue = weaponswap to wound oh.

p.s. Envenom through BoP _o/
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<