#41 paniczone

paniczone
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

i guess when that happens, just nature's grasp and stun the rogue as mewnfare said. and feral charge the mage each 15 seconds, let the war be on the priest coz he can kill him.

we did all that... if the war isn't on the mage stopping bolts I get blown up in 2 seconds.

#42 Nyctete

Nyctete
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

we did all that... if the war isn't on the mage stopping bolts I get blown up in 2 seconds.

Just stay bear. Feral charge the priest>bash when the war is ready to BS. A lotta times that will get a kill on the priest early.

Lacerate as many targets as you can as well. The crit from the bleed can proc a shield while you're stunned in bear form.

Make sure you're bear form early to avoid blowing too many defensive cds.

If the warrior has already used BS then use your feral charge to interrupt a cast on the mage then cyclone the mage if there's enough distance between you and the rogue from the charge(which there should be) if he CSes you, that's one less that your pally has to worry about, make sure you call it out.

If you're in a real pinch, have your warrior charge the rogue after the mage has already used his mage stun so that you can travel form away outta los. Make sure you do this kinda early(as in you know all defensive abilities are off cd) also make sure that you coordinate this with your pally so you can meet up on the other side for heals. Alternatively the pally can hoj the rogue instead so your warrior can keep beating on the priest.

Ultimately, if they're on you, it should be a win because a warrior should be able to kill a priest much faster then they can kill you. If that's not the case, then either you're not playing defensively enough, or else your pally isn't keeping your warrior free to dps enough, or else your warrior is bad and can't dps for shit.

Hope this helps :)
Actively looking for a 3v3 team. PM me on AJ, thnx!

#43 Dieszel

Dieszel
  • Junkies

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:48 PM

Mewnfare. Will you father my children?

#44 Mcwiggles

Mcwiggles
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

I get the same thing too.

We should just compile a FAQ for ferals and make a sticky.

yeah but let mewnfare start it bc hes better
Deadly Duelist Mcwiggles
S5 2485 - 2v2 :priest::druid:

#45 mewnfare

mewnfare
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

what would the sticky be? about my comp or about feral in general, cause the 2nd one would seem kinda dumb, considering feral is completely situational
mad

#46 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

I think strategy for all DECENT feral comps should be made. Since ferals are somewhat of a "unique" spec to play imo.

#47 Miirkat

Miirkat
  • Premium Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:57 PM

I think strategy for all DECENT feral comps should be made. Since ferals are somewhat of a "unique" spec to play imo.

Yea completely forgot there was a strategy section on this site (which is what I was kinda leading to), seeing as no one contributes to it anymore anyways.

But I was also including basic information like number conversions and other shit that's commonly asked.

Posted Image
miirkat.deviantart.com
^^^^^^ please visit my deviantART page :3
Resto for friends. Feral for life. CAT DURID IS 4 FITE!

#48 Latino

Latino
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:04 AM

Hi Mewn!

Why did u change ur spec? into 2 more points in shapeshifting, don't u think we are gonna get targeted even more in 3's so we don't go cat?

#49 mewnfare

mewnfare
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:23 AM

Hi Mewn!

Why did u change ur spec? into 2 more points in shapeshifting, don't u think we are gonna get targeted even more in 3's so we don't go cat?

its for mana efficiency, weither you get targeted or not, building combo points in cat makes you easier to heal and able to cc off yourself to relief pressure, so either way as long as you can take some hits in cat, you are better off staying there the whole game.
mad

#50 Miirkat

Miirkat
  • Premium Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:27 AM

Swapped my spec a little at well to compensate for the new change (similar to Mewnfare). 3/3 Master Shapeshifter seems like a little much if you are going to be using procs exclusively on Cyclone, however, I can easily see myself throwing Healing Touches to support the 2 clothies on my team.

I'm still impartial to Imp MotW. Although it's not considered a significant DPS talent in PVE (but still easily picked up) I think it's a significant talent since it's powering every point of Stamina and Agility, on top of boosting Intellect a bit.

Havent been playing with Brutal Impact for a while, and I can't say I've been in a situation too often where I was like "Damn if I had a Bash right now..."

Posted Image
miirkat.deviantart.com
^^^^^^ please visit my deviantART page :3
Resto for friends. Feral for life. CAT DURID IS 4 FITE!

#51 Gharakor

Gharakor
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:37 AM

Got a question for you mewnfare, well it's more for swayy, but I don't think swayy read these forums, so anyways.

I've been checking how you guys gear up since we're running the same comp and I've noticed that swayy gem full str. Me and my druid were gearing ArP until recently (my druid got a death's verdict, so he resocketed everything agi and is using that trinket, and today's arp nerf got me thinking about going str). Now the question is, what are you guys training in general? Do you bother training rets and plate in general? Is swayy's damage enough on plate to make killing holy pals, warriors and dk a possible target, or do you guys never try to kill those and go for more lightly armored targets?

#52 Latino

Latino
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:50 AM

dam mewnfare nice answer lol, totally convinced me, i wonder how u come up with this... that is pro

#53 mewnfare

mewnfare
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:31 AM

Got a question for you mewnfare, well it's more for swayy, but I don't think swayy read these forums, so anyways.

I've been checking how you guys gear up since we're running the same comp and I've noticed that swayy gem full str. Me and my druid were gearing ArP until recently (my druid got a death's verdict, so he resocketed everything agi and is using that trinket, and today's arp nerf got me thinking about going str). Now the question is, what are you guys training in general? Do you bother training rets and plate in general? Is swayy's damage enough on plate to make killing holy pals, warriors and dk a possible target, or do you guys never try to kill those and go for more lightly armored targets?

we have always ran strength and agil for multiple reasons, mainly being we always have kings, and armor pen is only really useful vs plate teams.

i still never saw why feral druids used armor pen in pvp, and always thought agil was better, warriors it was more understandable, but still too situational for my tastes.

as for what we attack, we never have a problem killing plate, although we mostly focus targets with less armor, because 90% of the time they are the ones putting out more damage and cc than the plate ones, but when it comes to plate cleaves, we never have a problem dropping a target, with bleeds and a charge cyclone on their healer.
mad

#54 dizzie

dizzie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:31 AM

hi im disstance im from the 1800s

anyone here see the irony?

DK's are more vulnerable with their pet dead then a warlock is.

ermmmmm right

#55 ragzdog

ragzdog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2667

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:03 AM

anyone here see the irony?

i was referring to the year not the rating disphit-diss is a good friend of mine it wasnt even a insult. but if u need to insult my rating rofl at yours 2249 with a %59 w/l- I was higher than that the first week of s7. sry i dont update my aj profile.

other insults:
s6 hero
double healer warrior rofl
Posted Image

#56 dizzie

dizzie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

considering I wasn't insulting you no need to get so pissed off, yup I am a S6 hero not too fussed about that. And my priest has no partners, swapping to a different comp next week.

DK's are more vulnerable with their pet dead then a warlock is.

ermmmmm right

#57 Vexo

Vexo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/0/2

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

everyone all over this win trader's nuts

#58 bunnyz

bunnyz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

stupid comp, just tunnel something there is no finesse required. have ur paladin bubble early to prevent any CC on him so that he can freely heal and just KILL THE SHADOWPRIEST!!

grr.. bad memories.

#59 Widowned

Widowned
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/0/2/1
  • RBG: 384

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:52 PM

everyone all over this win trader's nuts

Win-trader or not, he's a high-rated Feral and obviously can be a help to up-and-comers. What's in question is his integrity, not ability.

#60 Aesa

Aesa
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

renaming my druid spiritmoonfare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<