I went ahead and did an overhaul of the armory update system. Here is how it now works:
1) You should no longer lose your title or spec when the armory is on the fritz. If you lost yours, the next update should resolve it.
2) Your information now should never get more than 24 hours out of date. We will be doing updates constantly throughout the day, and we are time stamping your last update to ensure that we process every user.
3) Upon gaining full access to the forums as a Junkie, you will receive another PM letting you know that you now have access.
4) You can see when you were last updated. Click on your profile (now in the nav menu) and under your armory information in the bottom left, it will say the last update date. This should never be more than one day behind. If it is, now you can prove it to me :)
5) If your character information has become invalid, we will eventually send you a private message letting you know that you that it needs to be updated. You can request a character update in the name change forum.
Hopefully this will make life better for everyone including myself :)
Armory Update Improvements
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users