#21 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:08 AM

with the start of the new season do you guys think they'll implement new WG gear to be scaled w/ s7? i was gonna buy the bracers and belt for the hit but that thought crossed my mind.

Yea I'm pretty positive they will increase the stats instead of making you farm them, I'd be really pissed if I had to farm em again.

your an idiot... use your strangulate to KILL AND ONLY KILL... as a paladin uses his wings... dont stragulate at 100% maybe you'll get that kill retard.... btw enh shaman... ROFL stuns/mind freeze/strangulate > wind shock and hex BY FAR... oh not to mention a grounding totem that doesnt disappear after one absorb (anti-magic shell)

you're obviously bad and completely lost at this game... and you think your good as a gladiator DK... may god have mercy on your soul

#22 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:13 AM

with the start of the new season do you guys think they'll implement new WG gear to be scaled w/ s7? i was gonna buy the bracers and belt for the hit but that thought crossed my mind.

edit: noticed ur missing run speed peggle. should prolly get that somewhere. =]

no, wg gear is always one season behind, the bracers you bought are actually s7 wg gear

and no they won't scale that stuff, new battlemaster trinkets are already on wowhead

peggles, how would you do against plate cleaves as blood?

#23 Horrible

Horrible
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:15 AM

why would they scale them up?

#24 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:18 AM

no, wg gear is always one season behind, the bracers you bought are actually s7 wg gear

and no they won't scale that stuff, new battlemaster trinkets are already on wowhead

peggles, how would you do against plate cleaves as blood?

you would do horrible :( to say the least.

your an idiot... use your strangulate to KILL AND ONLY KILL... as a paladin uses his wings... dont stragulate at 100% maybe you'll get that kill retard.... btw enh shaman... ROFL stuns/mind freeze/strangulate > wind shock and hex BY FAR... oh not to mention a grounding totem that doesnt disappear after one absorb (anti-magic shell)

you're obviously bad and completely lost at this game... and you think your good as a gladiator DK... may god have mercy on your soul

#25 Primuz

Primuz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Aerie Peak
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:24 AM

you would do horrible :( to say the least.

With that much ArP you should do fine. I am only running 35% and my damage against plate is fine. I still crit warriors with hysteria up and grim toll proc for 8500 with Death Strike. That is more then I could crit for pre 3.2 with CG/WG Trinket with Scourge Strike.

With 45% ArP your damage against plate should be fine.

#26 Shuffy

Shuffy

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:28 AM

Is unholy command even worth it in 3s? I guess it depends on what setup you play.
Spoiler

#27 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:31 AM

Is unholy command even worth it in 3s? I guess it depends on what setup you play.

in my book, 10 seconds of dg is always worth it

I have played frost specs without it and it was just plain awful

sure depends on your setup, but DG isn't only a peel, it's an interrupt as well, so you will get to use it against every setup

#28 Kharrex

Kharrex
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:38 AM

DG is definitely worth, especially if u play w/ hunter like me. Often i'm trying to keep ppl away from him so shorter cd is pretty usefull

#29 siq09

siq09
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

test against a resto shaman, that shield is a lot of armor
:deathknight::shaman::rogue::mage: @ 80

#30 medusea

medusea
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Executus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:10 AM

Against 24k armor, 500 resi(prot pala without absorb mechanics):
50%arp:
DS: 4.2-4.5k crits
DS with grim toll: 5.2-5.5k crits

40%arp:
DS: 3.8-4.2k crits
with gt: up to 5k crits

So 10% arp gives you +200-250 dmg for normal hits and ~500 for crits.

Tried it with Mark of Supremacy(1k ap on use) as well. Its basicly -800-1000 dmg on crits compared to GT.

For s7 i will go with this kind of gear setup: http://www.chardev.o...template=222972
Basicly 4.5k unbuffed ap(6.5 with every proc), 700 resi, 85 spell pen, max hit(7% with spells) and you dont really have to do any pve to get this gear(only voalol and hcs).

As for setup. I think double healer dk will be the best with blood(pala for stun/burst is a must for sure).

#31 Feskekôrka

Feskekôrka
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Chromaggus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:02 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Of Blood Spec.
http://www.wowhead.c...bRfostMgxz0M:Gz
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it be better to sacrifice one point in Abomination's Might instead of one in Death Rune Mastery to get Mark of Blood? With that amount of spamming with Heart Strike and Death Strike you should be able to keep Abomination's Might up anyway. And 1% Str isn't really a lot.

Like this: http://eu.wowarmory....000000000000000

What do you think?

#32 Koshchei

Koshchei
  • Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

I am a bit late to this whole blood thing, how is it supposed to be played, diseaseless? diseases if you can keep them up?

Just seems that Black Ice is a useless talent for this spec and I can't work out why it's in all the builds, it can't be a total filler because people are not taking RPM and taking it. Please explain what I'm missing here
Inactive - playing PhD. irl

how can you expect to survive on the quidditch field with only 820 resilience?

Looking for a BLC beta invite - /w me if you can hook me up

#33 Kharrex

Kharrex
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:07 AM

i'm playing w/o it, there are better ways how to spend that talents.. anyways i'm little curious to answer for diseases, tryied some bgs etc, that difference is noticeable, but pretty small. So maybe just play it diseaseless, makes sense also against all of those shamy/priest teams

#34 Wibang

Wibang
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1512
  • 3v3: 856
  • 5v5: 766
  • RBG: 1851

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:08 AM

Well..how about throw some diseases when there isnt priest or shammy around?

And even vs priest is good..mana mana.

#35 madbomberz

madbomberz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:13 AM

Is there anyone who can make like some sort of test about diseasless and with diseases i dont really know that much about blood but im a bit confused aswell...

p.s. faceplate of thunderous rampage is sick for blood and easy to obtain via emblems

#36 Eez

Eez
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Frostmourne
  • Blutdurst

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:30 AM

Is there anyone who can make like some sort of test about diseasless and with diseases i dont really know that much about blood but im a bit confused aswell...

p.s. faceplate of thunderous rampage is sick for blood and easy to obtain via emblems

"easy" for people who don't like PvE thats more than a month of doing Daily Heroic every day..

#37 madbomberz

madbomberz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:35 AM

hmmm yeah i guess so but its easy option btw another question would u guys pick the death verdict HM trinket over grim toll?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47303 thats the normal version HM version has 50 more on proc and 30 more ap.

#38 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Another great alternative is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47589

Alot easier to obtain, but is expensive as hell. Like 9,000g+ expensive.

#39 Elraen

Elraen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

After careful consideration, I think I'll end up using this to start:

http://www.wowhead.c...ostMxhzZ0xM:IGz

You get BOTH lichborne and Unholy Command. It also takes DRM (I can't imagine playing a DK without the flexibility of death runes). Endless winter isn't worth it-you have to waste too many points to get it, and you shouldn't have a problem holding onto 20 RP every 10 seconds.

I took MoB because I had one point left over and it was the best 1-point investment left.

The only real filler points are the 3 in black ice (though those points will still marginally buff your death coils, so they aren't a total waste).
-Aëon, the hunter formerly known as Elraen
-Formerly Sïn

"And rmp is fine it isn't even that amazing"

-Gladiator Mage

#40 Daimiru

Daimiru
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

After careful consideration, I think I'll end up using this to start:

http://www.wowhead.c...ostMxhzZ0xM:IGz

You get BOTH lichborne and Unholy Command. It also takes DRM (I can't imagine playing a DK without the flexibility of death runes). Endless winter isn't worth it-you have to waste too many points to get it, and you shouldn't have a problem holding onto 20 RP every 10 seconds.

I took MoB because I had one point left over and it was the best 1-point investment left.

The only real filler points are the 3 in black ice (though those points will still marginally buff your death coils, so they aren't a total waste).

Imp. BP is a pretty painful talent to give up for DRM.
- Daimiru - Death Knight - Shattered Hand -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<