#1 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:35 AM

Mack's Specs were pretty shitty no lie, here's the best ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Of Blood Spec.
http://www.wowhead.c...bRfostMgxz0M:Gz
DRM spec.

http://www.wowhead.c...bRfostMgxz0M:Gz
Annihilation Spec
http://www.wowhead.c...bRfostMgbzhM:Gz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Unholy Command Spec

http://www.wowhead.c...sbRfost0gLzZf0M - Made by Alphatier

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Presence - Blood for DPS, Frost if focused.
RuneForge- Fallen Crusader.

There is very little difference between specs, a few points here and there, mark of blood is my favorite spec currently.

There is a gear requirement as blood.

Armor Pen. It's very very very, easy to get a decent amount of ArP as blood.

I'm wearing full PvP gear, with all 20ArP gems. Banner of Victory, and grim toll 43% ArP with talents. Basically 80% ArP with grim toll proc'd. 800 resilience and almost 27,000 HP unbuffed. 3867AP with HoW,24% Crit 167hit.

Difference between blood,frost, and unholy is as blood your dependence on diseases is very small, so you don't have too spend the entire game doing shitty damage cause of your need to constantly re-apply diseases.

The Damage- I'll try to give screenshots if I can't just take my word for it
700 resilience druid - 9,XXX Death Strike with hysteria.

889 Resilience Priest - Posted Image

889 Resilience Priest -Posted Image( Hysteria,Grim toll, probably fury also.)

Alright, just so you know ahead of time. Your damage on plate is shitty as hell, anything other then plate you rape.

Anyway that's all if anyone has anything too add lemme know.

your an idiot... use your strangulate to KILL AND ONLY KILL... as a paladin uses his wings... dont stragulate at 100% maybe you'll get that kill retard.... btw enh shaman... ROFL stuns/mind freeze/strangulate > wind shock and hex BY FAR... oh not to mention a grounding totem that doesnt disappear after one absorb (anti-magic shell)

you're obviously bad and completely lost at this game... and you think your good as a gladiator DK... may god have mercy on your soul

#2 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

I'd personally go with DG reduced CD instead of endless winter,

http://www.wowhead.c...sbRfost0gLzZf0M
52/12/7
or 51/11/9

oh and ye Mack's Specs were pretty shitty no lie

PS: I haven't tested this in arena yet, what would you do against tripple plate? (i'll probably play double heal with resto sham and paladin or resto sham/ blood dk/ rogue

#3 Dreadend

Dreadend
  • Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:51 AM

Death grip spec is probably the way to go, only thing I would change is put the points from Butchery into Blade Barrier, but that is a minimal change at best. Any of these builds should work.

#4 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:04 AM

I'd personally go with DG reduced CD instead of endless winter,

http://www.wowhead.c...sbRfost0gLzZf0M
52/12/7
or 51/11/9

oh and ye Mack's Specs were pretty shitty no lie

PS: I haven't tested this in arena yet, what would you do against tripple plate? (i'll probably play double heal with resto sham and paladin or resto sham/ blood dk/ rogue

updated the OP with your spec. I think the unholy command variation might be the best.

your an idiot... use your strangulate to KILL AND ONLY KILL... as a paladin uses his wings... dont stragulate at 100% maybe you'll get that kill retard.... btw enh shaman... ROFL stuns/mind freeze/strangulate > wind shock and hex BY FAR... oh not to mention a grounding totem that doesnt disappear after one absorb (anti-magic shell)

you're obviously bad and completely lost at this game... and you think your good as a gladiator DK... may god have mercy on your soul

#5 Bigcritz

Bigcritz
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:17 AM

updated the OP with your spec. I think the unholy command variation might be the best.

I agree.

My fav spec will probably end up being something like

http://www.wowhead.c...0ghzZ0xM:GziMzm
Posted Image

#6 Sarath!s

Sarath!s
  • Junkies

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:19 AM

11k death strike lul

nuf said?

#7 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:31 AM

11k death strike lul

nuf said?

<3

#8 mav1234

mav1234
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

Please test against a non-cloth class >.< Maybe a resto shaman?

edit: also yeah I saw the one example of the resto druid in middle of the road resil, but yarh. Would be better with a heavier armor class.

Still, thank you for this post, getting a buncha builds together for people to choose from is great!

#9 Elraen

Elraen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:37 AM

Why are you guys putting points into Vicious Strikes? As blood, you'll almost never...and by that I mean never...use plague strike. 2% dodge is better than buffing plague strike's damage by a marginal amount when you'll never use it anyway.
-Aëon, the hunter formerly known as Elraen
-Formerly Sïn

"And rmp is fine it isn't even that amazing"

-Gladiator Mage

#10 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

Please test against a non-cloth class >.< Maybe a resto shaman?

edit: also yeah I saw the one example of the resto druid in middle of the road resil, but yarh. Would be better with a heavier armor class.

Still, thank you for this post, getting a buncha builds together for people to choose from is great!

I've gotten an 8,500 crit on a enh shaman if that's good enough, 800 resilience+

#11 mav1234

mav1234
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:42 AM

yeah, that is the kinda stuff I'd like more for "look at how high my blood crits are" hahaha.

Being a non-human, I can't get to your level of ArP and resil still, which sucks. I can get close, but my resil is around 650 instead and I won't get the amazing proc from the Banner. =|

#12 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:46 AM

Why are you guys putting points into Vicious Strikes? As blood, you'll almost never...and by that I mean never...use plague strike. 2% dodge is better than buffing plague strike's damage by a marginal amount when you'll never use it anyway.

Probably just for filler points..though I doubt it really matters either way.

#13 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:54 AM

you are absolutely right
2% dodge is definitely better than nothing ;)

#14 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:00 AM

One thing I don't like about blood is that Heart Strike snare is overwritten by CoI :( So once you get in melee range and can snare with heart strike no more chains.

#15 Shuffy

Shuffy

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:02 AM

without DRM its kinda annoying to use rune tap, vampiric blood and mark of blood when you need it :(
Spoiler

#16 Eazyway

Eazyway
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:04 AM

i've noticed some people would like to skip frost for the diseaseless blood spec. was wondering what people think of:

http://www.wowhead.c...MZcbGhbb:IzGMVm

or if lichborn is a concensus must. pt for pt the spec looks pretty good cept for no lich.

#17 Lolboyardee

Lolboyardee
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:19 AM

i've noticed some people would like to skip frost for the diseaseless blood spec. was wondering what people think of:

http://www.wowhead.c...MZcbGhbb:IzGMVm

or if lichborn is a concensus must. pt for pt the spec looks pretty good cept for no lich.

Yea lichborne is a must for any DK spec.

#18 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

put 5 into necrosis and we are talking double healer 3s highest dps spec, otherwise lichborne is too useful

#19 Suxz

Suxz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Mannoroth
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:38 AM

what i can say from my testing so far (some 2on2 ~2400MMR and a lot of 2on2, 3on3 skirmish)
Lichborne is a must
DRM is really really handy to handle your defensiv cds... having only 2 blood runes kinda sucks when you need to VB + RT

the specc i use atm is:
Blood PvP
an so far i like it the most..
still need a bloody grim toll though =(

#20 Eazyway

Eazyway
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:07 AM

with the start of the new season do you guys think they'll implement new WG gear to be scaled w/ s7? i was gonna buy the bracers and belt for the hit but that thought crossed my mind.

edit: noticed ur missing run speed peggle. should prolly get that somewhere. =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<