Photo

Ogc (Kicked by Kaibaa #1 5v5 US) kicks Paly from team right before servers go offline

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
776 replies to this topic

#1 Rambofire

Rambofire
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

I'm sure many of you have seen Ogc around the Arena Junkies forums with his signature usually recruiting someone to play with him in the 5v5 bracket.

Well, his paladin partner who was being ridiculed and mocked on the Emberstorm forums for his less-than-stellar play in a series against a mirror bucked up and started to disclaim the majority of the accusations targeted at his supposedly poor play (he did, however, admit to having mediocre positioning during the series they played against these trash talkers)

So this is when Ogc, the dual #1 title warlock (Both titles coming from Emberstorm 5v5, the fiercest bracket and battlegroup in the US, with his first #1 title ending up as a three-way tie) got sick of his paladin's trash talking over the forums and decided to give him the boot from the team that he has been on since the start of the season. Even though he has put in just as much time as the other four waiting for q's to pop and playing in nearly 500 games, it didn't matter to Ogc.

The reason for the kick was that he broke the third rule on Ogc's list that was given to him to follow when he was invited back to the team earlier this season. (He was hacked several months back and the perpetrator removed all of his items/gold/gear, as well as dropping his arena teams)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ogc's Rules
1) Different gems/enchants/gear/spec.
2) No screwing us over once we got close to 3k.
3) Stop being a douchebag over AJ.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I question all of you reading, who wouldn't retort back if you were being solely targeted for every single arena game you've ever lost? What's even more worrying is what type of person needs to be so controlling that they give you a set of rules that if you do not faithfully obey, you'll be punished, irregardless of your 6months of time and participation of logging on to do 5v5 games?

The Kicking:
Posted Image

The Paladin's Angered Message to Ogc:
Posted Image

Can you honestly blame him though for carelessly making a remark to the person who just wasted 6months of his life? I know I'd be furious(PUN).

It doesn't end there, though, oh no. Ogc had to make it publically aware on the forums that he did this, and even proceeded to make a trailer (the full video will be out in the next couple of days I imagine) out of it to further humiliate his teammate.

The trailer of the video can be found here:

In the video it's made aware that the Paladin was born without a corpus callusum, meaning he has difficulties in complex problem solving, and social difficulties (missing subtle social cues), even though his Intelligence Quotient is most likely normal

My niece was born the same way, and to make it a public fact with having the sole intention of it to be able to be used against him as insults is just infuriating, I can firmly attest that I have absolutely zero respect for Ogc, and what he has done.

After further research it has come to light that Ogc has threatened his teammates in the past (besides giving them a set rulebook to follow).

His response to Walka (Paladin now of Nightfall) who said he, too, was almost kicked from Ogc's 5v5 back in S4.

Ogc almost kicked me s4

:

I threatened it to get you to play last night, I just wanted to make sure everyone was there. I mean honestly you were a good guy the whole season through, we just needed you to be there that last night, your position was never in danger.

Who would ever want to play with someone that threatens to remove you from the arena team the last day of the season if you do not skip work, school, or whatever you do and log on to make sure no one breaks your deal to three way tie Brutal Gladiator in 5v5 on Emberstorm?

I certainly know I wouldn't want to be put through the stress of playing with someone as controlling as Ogc, and I hope none of you reading this would either.

To end off, it's one thing to remove someone off the first place arena team, that they, just as you, put 6months of hard work into, but to make fun of the way someone is born and to exploit it? That to me is just lower than low, you are truly scum, Ogc.

-Rambofire, out.

#2 rizalol

rizalol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Emberstorm 3v3 Page 237
Pop Cap Gaming :rogue::mage::priest:

#3 HolyPaladin

HolyPaladin
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

#4 nubmadri

nubmadri
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

emberstorm

5v5

lol

and from what i saw of the paladin's aj posts, they were indeed quite retarded

edit: in before thread lock

#5 Xpower

Xpower
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

LOL thats fucked up
Posted Image

#6 Hawtstuffs

Hawtstuffs
  • Hawtstuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

yea this isn't going anywhere btw rofl

#7 Nemzz

Nemzz
  • Merker
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

i didnt read any of it

Heard wow char. names cant be longer than 12 letters. Ok, i admit im a retard, thinking that wow players might use their brain once in a while is unforgivable.
Also heard that people who are playing in good setups are hopelessly BAD.

So im a wotlk hero, yet managed to accomplish more in 4 months than you in your whole wow career,

Rank 2 0 time gladiator who has achieved bigger and better goals in WOW than you

#8 Toadish

Toadish
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

1st page? Thx for posting while servers are down.

#9 Zoldak

Zoldak
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

im gonna sue you over a video game title
Posted Image

#10 Nereva

Nereva
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Wrathbringer
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

What are you all for idiots? Srsly, this is only a fucking game.
Posted Image

#11 Azp

Azp
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

I fucking lol'd. brbfbi

#12 Zanny

Zanny
  • Xanny
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Agamaggan
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

no one cares if it aint bilian
Dont flame me I burn easily.

#13 Serennia

Serennia
  • Junkies

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:29 PM

Now this is WoM material

#14 Pligga

Pligga
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Zuluhed
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1618
  • 3v3: 1512

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

oh noes

#15 Cuddlybunny

Cuddlybunny
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

I consider Ogc being a douche no AJ. So isn't he breaking his own rule. Sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

#16 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1554
  • 3v3: 2121
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

Was a good read waiting for servers to come back up I guess, and btw Soulduck [email protected]

#17 Jorm

Jorm
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

Not going to lie, that's a pretty pathetic story. OgC definitely gets the "Biggest Faggot of the Season" award.

You kick the kid after he earns a Furious Glad title, in the most grueling bracket? The bracket you have to waste the most time to get the least out of? You're a piece of work bro, and you probably should get your head checked. No one of any decent state of mind would have done such a thing.

You're an embarassment to yourself, your team, your server, your bg, and even AJ for letting you still post here (which they probably will).

#18 Whiteshadow

Whiteshadow

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

lold at "ogc's rules." It's fine to have a talk with your teammate for something he wrote or said, but kicking the teammate off the team after you've played for so long to rank 1 is really low.

#19 Levantos

Levantos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

Tbh being a douche an entire season and kicking them in the end isn't witty, funny or deserving. Just don't play with them again the next season, simple as, though is the internetz so anything goes.

#20 Neuromancer

Neuromancer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

bookmarking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<