Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:18. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Cookie Cutter Build

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sizzsgirl

Sizzsgirl
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Draka
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:44 PM

Hi all again, well my first week with the frost mage was a 5w/5l as me affliction and I was not happy. My first respec to 23/38 and its a build I seen alot of Sl locks over 2k using.

My first question today is how in the heck do I kill anything with all these slow casts?

2nd - The whole bubble before match thing do I just summon VW and sac him b4 match starts.
And Demonic Sacrifice what is this used for in the arena or is it more of a dungeon/ raid option? Iam sorry for sounding noobie on the demo side but is my build built for success?

Edit : Eternia ty vm. Whats the build your speaking off and is it possible for you to link that?
Ex-Priest/Healers as of March 2007
Peace is Sought through War!

• Validating
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Silver Hand
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

You'd be better off going with 27/34 spec, demonic resilience is pretty much worthless when you're running with another dps class.

Demonic sacrifice is worthless, just filler to get soul link.

And all you really do with that spec in the way of damage is dot dot drain. Barring chain nightfall procs, you're just there to provide a steady stream of damage and some CC, while your partner has the burst to bring someone down fast if needed.

#3 Eve

Eve
  • Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

2nd - The whole bubble before match thing do I just summon VW and sac him b4 match starts.

Yep! And just summon a felhunter after. As far as demonic sacrifice goes, you won't be using that in arena.

#4 kyoshi

kyoshi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azuremyst
  • Retaliation
  • Talents:

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:23 AM

your job is not to do long casts. with a 23/38 spec, it is to outlast everything. i mean everything. DOT stuff up, put siphon life on everything, fear stuff, drain mana. on healers, its huge. keep the demon on them. its something i call "slow burning" you are wearing them down. the longer the match, the more of an advantage you have with a healer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users