#22 Cuddlybunny

Cuddlybunny
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:40 AM

Whelp, done with WoW, it was fun while it lasted, school starting up again and I rather have a life and actually get out of the room once in a while instead of constantly q'ing to get #1 and tanking over but then bringing the rating back the next day :/... couple shout outs I wanna give out.

@Dekrypted & Sendox: Dave and Dave, what can I say, you guys where the best rogues on mug'thol back in s3 and s4 and probably the best E-friends I've ever made in any game, just a bunch of fun playing and thanks dekrypted for training me and sendox for raging at me when I did something wrong :P. P.S. I'll hit u up at HB dekrypted and I'll see you in the farmtowns temecula boy.

@DIE A RIA ISLAND: You guys are good, no doubt, brush off the haters, the series we had was fun, good trollin foofs, good talkin psyhawk, and ranger... uhhh just stay quiet like always :P

@Zunn: Best priest to EVER, EVER, EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR touch the keyboard, kid is fantastic and Mathias, I wish the best of luck in wow and in RL, yea ookay.

@Lipstick: Best mage to ever touch the keyboard, was fun fighting against you tim, and thanks for teaching me the pointers and strengths of mage, was real fun... great guy -GO CANADA-.

@Nien: Best lock on the BG by far and it was fun to play wow against you and farm you in HoN (which I still will be doing).

@5fx: Best 5s around with the best players on the BG, STAYIN #1 ALL DAY ERRY DAY.

@Covah: #1 Mage Paladin in the world, nuff said 4ez.

@Brutaliza: Neggs, you are by far, the most underrated warrior on the BG and I hope you the best of luck and beg you to transfer to korgath so you can actually get a title for once.

@Ahyep and Memento: Chill dudes whenever I've hanged out with you and awesome players... 2 bad they taking 2s away but keep it up in 3s champs. "When I sniff a kill I'll stay in, if I don't I'll run like a bitch."

@Jee, Dave, and Mappi: Even though I havn't talked to you mappi, you, me, dave, and jee should hit up tiffanies and chill, HOOVER/GDALE FO LYF '09.

@Tosan: BEST GUY IN THE WORLD, if you are bored and need to be cheered up, hang with tosan on vent... your moral will boost in seconds. SEE YOU IN GA!!!! (P.S. gimme yo xfire yo or tell shplade to give it to me.)

@All the AJ Trolls Ihartulongtime for keeping me occupied while I was suppar bored

@all the haters, its all cool cause you know I've either farmed you at one point or you're just a nerd that gets too mad too quick :D

@Diggs: Mad cool dude but diggs, I stick with what i said... constructive criticism was a shit guild because you invited to many shitbag and it turned to complete shit, have a good 1 brah.

WAS SUPA FUN ILL TTYL WEST COAST 4 LYF 4eZ

Have a good one guys, I'll see some of you in Global Agenda and most of you in HoN.

don't worry I know you didn't forget our 2v2 level 1 arenas (where nien queued dodged us)

#23 bobsauce

bobsauce

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

don't worry I know you didn't forget our 2v2 level 1 arenas (where nien queued dodged us)

He would, I mean have you seen the kid on his zebra?

#24 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

hollar

#25 keelem

keelem
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2004

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:39 PM

see you in a few months

#26 Shinxyz

Shinxyz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1550
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:14 PM

Haha, what a throw back. I wonder if any of you still play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<