Photo

[Mage/Priest] Bilian3

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#21 Barisizzle

Barisizzle

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

Your good. But nothing like me n my mage. We're the future.
A wise man once told me...

#22 Eligos

Eligos
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Eonar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 1844

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:51 AM

I liked it, was a good idea to kinda speed up the fights to where the kill happened definitely as mage priest. Liked the ventrilo part the most.

#23 Aiiden

Aiiden
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

I'm not really that impressed. You fear for no reason alot of the time especially against the DK druid at 8 mins in, you burst for no reason alot of the time in almost every single game when your mage is not even in range or free to cast. I feel as if you run around doing your own thing while your mage carries you while you can just do nothing. There are countless times when you could just drink heal especially at the priest rogue fight at 5 minutes for instance instead of having to force your mage to play totally defensive for no reason. You don't time your fear wards well at all. You compensate for burst tooooo much when you should honestly be burning a perfect example of this is right at 9:37 where you fear the druid you use 2 globals to dot him and 2 globals to dispel thorns of all things.. instead of using mana burn while you wait for your mage to blink into you. I didn't watch till the end i turned it off when you started your druid, well at least I'm assuming its yours along with that dwarf.

6/10

#24 Apocolyte

Apocolyte
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow
  • RBG: 1833

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

Didn't really like it. Some of the Druid Mage matches were entertaining, so good stuff on that. Swapping through cyclones, bashes, polys and counterspells is awesome.

Getting baited into trinketing on the last match was a novice mistake. I don't think your mage was in trouble either. But 2v1's are entertaining I guess. Maybe not from the perspective of a corpse though :P At least release for better fraps footage.

Otherwise, it was pretty average; Not particularly instructional nor too entertaining.

Hopefully that's some constructive criticism for your next vid anyhow :)

#25 Cprawrlol

Cprawrlol
  • Junkies

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:24 PM

i just watched it for that pro 6:30 CS, good stuff
:shaman: :priest:

Spoiler

#26 Covertghost

Covertghost
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

rogue counterspell at 6:30 ^_^

wasn't as good as your last, but not bad.

#27 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEE music

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#28 tyyo

tyyo
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

Enjoyable.

#29 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

also @ other people - I'll agree footage wasn't massively impressive, but when priest just goofs around, it means his team is in control of the game and indeed he can do w/e the fuck he wants. Would you rather see penance spam to simply survive ? I know I wouldn't.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#30 Abni

Abni
  • Junkies

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

i just watched it for that pro 6:30 CS, good stuff

that was our first game, normal CS was in place for focus CS keybind :mad:

atleast we won
Posted Image

#31 Cruxis

Cruxis

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

This has to be a collection of of clips against some of the worst teams playing the game.

Honestly it doesnt matter what people think of me. I make money playing this game, and soon to be a world champion. stop us if u can.

Salute to the World Champion.

#32 ohi

ohi
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

liked it
Posted Image

#33 Motivate

Motivate
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:07 PM

i liked it

you couldnt find your shoes if they were on your nose

#34 Nifti

Nifti
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

If you must have party frames on the top left why not at least bind target party members so you dont have to move your mouse over the whole screen every time you switch from healing to targeting enemys/totems etc. ? Looks rather clunky imo

#35 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

why does that mage use instant ffb as arcane
Glad :mage:,:rogue: s3-s4

You're a fucking trash Mage if you actually believe Arcane isn't massively OP. And on top of it all, Destruction damage capability is a LOT lower than Arcanes.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#36 Hexsia

Hexsia
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

Good vid, can't say I didn't enjoy it even if you didn't vs really good teams. My fav were when you were on the druid though. =D

It's like season 2 all over again add portal, haunt, and ua affliction is easily the most broken talent tree in the game.

Spoiler

#37 Rylol

Rylol
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:24 PM

:);):):D:o:confused::D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rogue::rogue::rogue::druid::druid::paladin::paladin:AMAHHU AND PIESKE :D NUMBER 1

• Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1423
  • 3v3: 1863
  • RBG: 2226

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

Liked the ventrilo part the most.

God it's such a pain in the ass recording vent AND fraps everygame, then trying to match up vent recordings with the game you just played. I will try to record vent for my entire video next time.

stuff

I can't really agree with the fear part, we've played about 200 games together as priest/mage, if not more. Abn can take advantage of every fear I can land on the druid, the one thing I can say about it is "I can't guarantee a fear, but you can guarantee a poly". I can't say I'm going to be in range of this guy in 5 seconds, because I could get gripped, chainsed, he could run away. So much stuff goes into me landing that fear. The reason for using fear on CD is because to kill a druid we need to blow through trinket and barkskin, if you notice when barkskin is on CD, most of the time I'll SFiend, against DK/Druid that was fucked because of LOS & shadowmeld.

Some of the Druid Mage matches were entertaining, so good stuff on that. Swapping through cyclones, bashes, polys and counterspells is awesome.

My fav were when you were on the druid though. =D

Bunch of people have said this as well, I will make sure we play more in S7.

If you must have party frames on the top left why not at least bind target party members so you dont have to move your mouse over the whole screen every time you switch from healing to targeting enemys/totems etc. ? Looks rather clunky imo

It's a work in progress, I did bind my party frames I just don't use it. Just what I'm used to currently and don't think its that gamebreaking.

why does that mage use instant ffb as arcane

I'm not 100% sure how his spec works, but he plays it well.

Thanks for all the comments thus far!

I'm sorry if you didn't like it :( I'll see how dead the 2s bracket is next season and try to play Druid/Mage more, as well as WLD and PMR all with vent and try to cherry pick a good 10-15 minutes.

#39 Dirtydawg

Dirtydawg
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:45 PM

alright first of all. i have this shit playing in the background cuz that music is fucking dope man

2. your mage is unreal

I don't agree with the post above about mana burning or w/e. we play the comp (but as frost) and i would have done the same thing so ye. Seemed really repetitive though imo. positioning was really MEH. (didn't know you could play a druid that was pretty sweet)

Overall i don't think it was terrific play but i'm assuming you dont have much xp with comp (playing preist/rogue for so long so w/e)

and also jesus you were vs'ing some SHIT teams. they were so bad rofl don't see the point showing wins vs some of them. but i guess its showing the fucking burst you can coordinate

#40 Baxxter

Baxxter
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

I really enjoyed the video. Thank you for adding your druid/mage games Bilian. Good to know Relystia and I arn't the only ones who have trouble with the super cc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<