#162 Abdoom

Abdoom
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

I would actually prefer it if tremor made them immune to fear but didn't break them out of it but I think tremor's an interesting unique ability, it doesn't have to be change, its the idiot who thought it should last longer than 9 seconds than needs to be hanged.

Cheap mana cost, situational effect, as anti CC and has no cooldown. The way it is currently designed makes it feel like it should have been a short duration effect that requires some awareness.

#163 Shatorii

Shatorii
  • ShatorĂ­a
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

from a lock perspective, it needs nerf...

its fine vs priests though

#164 energyze

energyze
  • Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:31 AM

Its the truth... furthermore how many times do you actually break a fear on yourself even with the most well placed totem? maybe 10-15% against any competent lock or priest.

Tremor totem basically comes down to being a team fear dispell that doesn't reliably work anyways.

your tremor gets you out of fear 10-15% of the time?

no

if anything 10-15% of the time it doesnt break your fear
unless your counting how you can windshock /grounding fears or los them before you even need to lay tremor
Posted Image

#165 Saracens

Saracens
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1822
  • 3v3: 768
  • 5v5: 2079

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:18 AM

your tremor gets you out of fear 10-15% of the time?

no

if anything 10-15% of the time it doesnt break your fear
unless your counting how you can windshock /grounding fears or los them before you even need to lay tremor

10-15% as a number of fears that hit me that tremor actually cleanses.

another 15% or so of the time the tremor pulses and doesn't dispel the fear (when you are in range).

Another 20% of the time you actually run out of the range of the totem before it pulses. (due to a combination of just running like stink or the totem bugging and not pulsing before you run out of range... or both)

the rest of the % is just being stomped before the tremor pulses on you.

Against most good locks/priests fear is something you cannot prevent, you can OFC delay being feared but they will eventually get you. Personally I think a priest running at you using instants to keep his partner up meleeing your totem down... you place another but sooner or later you have to stop to heal your partner and he will catch you in a fear and melee (or death) the totem you just layed down before it pulses.

This problem is 10x more evident against locks since they have a pet to do their dirty work for them.

Personally I think that is beyond retarded considering shamans mana problems... catching up on healing is one of our worst problems since we are so mana inefficient.
Posted Image
Formerly Adori of Cho'gall.

#166 herahera

herahera
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

why dont we just implement a cooldown on tremor totem. hay, problem solved.

btw u guys know what else is OP? enhance shamans with their prema-freedom earthbinds and 45sec lasting wolves, on top of a 6 sec cd interrupt. i think they should get MS too. and maybe reduce the cd of wolves. they clearly dont last long enough... YEAH BABY!!!

its like ret pally version 2. all over again :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<