Dual Weild Frost 3.2 Spec
Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:44 PM
Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:26 PM
If you're going to test one, I say try Tianzi's...it's p. similar (in some ways) to the DC-spam Unholy build that is currently becoming popular. A lot of people tried the Oblit/DC builds right when 3.2 came out, and nobody reported favorable results.
I wish someday I can find myself an actual duelist+ quality paladin to actually do my own testing. All i've even really figured out about my DW frost spec is:
- The damage is pretty crazy while I'm alive.
- Even though the damage is good, the burst is pretty shitty, except few exceptions with very good RNG. Feels similar to an afflic warlock.
- Priests and druids are the only healers I can OOM between mana CDs in 2s, and that assumes their partner SUCKS at peeling.
- I die instantly in 850 resil because the paladin I play with is doing something that isn't healing.
Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:05 AM
I see many people picking up rime and leaving out chilblains I mean is this really a necessity with obliterate already having a substantial crit chance.
Also what sigil seems best, should we be using frost strike on our rp or should we be using dc
Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:19 AM
But seriously, has anyone tried armor pen as dw frost, should i atleast replace my crit ring with armor pen?
Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:03 AM
Still use awareness or SoVH?
Cinder on main, FC on off ?
Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:04 AM
- ArP > crit
- Gem STR still
- Chillblains is optional. Rime is great. Even more OB crit + free HBs never hurts.
Dday: SoA > SoVH. You can swap to SoVH vs plate targets. FC on mh for better procs, oh is up for grabs. options are razorice, cg, swordbreaking. i currently use titanium weapon chain on mine
Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:52 PM
Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:28 PM
Do we think Rogue & Warrior are the only viable DPS to run with as a frost DK next season? Was hoping to run a non-cleave. =|
a skilled hunter would be a fine fit i would think (paly, dk, hunter was formidable in the tourney scene)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users