If you were to dual wield next patch, what would you spec?
There's the link to the up-to-date talent tree.
An excerpt from page 2 that I would like to continue discussion on:
Would you give up 15% damage for a ghoul? especially if you don't use the ghoul glyph.
Also, Necrosis + BCB + 25% Haste might be better? Along with the obliterate spam making HUGE RP gains from dirge(if you chose to give up 2/5 Tundra Stalker) + cotg, making it easier to spam death coils as well?
Melee Attacks spamming all kinds of passive burst damage while you oblit/death coil sounds better to me than a 15k hp ghoul that hits for 450ish (no room for ghoul glyph)
Would wet myself if DK's next patch were able to
- 20% Shadow Damage On Autoattacks
- Blood Caked Blade (If Threat of Tharassian worked for that: lulz)
- Spam Ranged 6k (8500 with CG) Deathcoils that added the extra unholy blight DoT
- 2 Runeforge Enchants
- Hungering Cold
- 12k? Obliterates
- 25% Haste to increase procs of Necrosis, Blood Caked Blade, Fallen Crusader(LOL spam heals on yourself)
- 20% haste to your partners (Glowy fuckin' handz brah)
If it works than this would be the spec to do it: