Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

http://www.ccpvp.com...w=619&zc=1&q=50

Constructive Criticism is currently the #1 ranked PvP guild in the world.

NOTE: Constructive Criticism will be reforming next season. Our GM quit the game without passing lead, so we are making a new guild. However, the requirements to join the guild will not be the same. As far as transfer applications go, we are accepting only gladiators. Later in the season we will set a definitive application requirement, but it will be much higher than it was this last season (something like 2600 ish). Applications are still welcome on the old site for gladiators that are planning to transfer over. Thanks!

What is Constructive Criticism?

Constructive Criticism is more than a guild - it is a community. A place for experienced and accomplished players to come together not only to share thoughts and ideas with each other, but to help build a median in which to communicate our knowledge of World of Warcraft arena to all those who enjoy it. Since the creation of the guild, over 50 highly rated players have transitioned to Korgath to contribute their experience and passion for the game and share it with like minded friends. We have all experienced the frustration of being restricted to certain comps and players due to server population and with the new 2v2 changes, the emphasis on 3v3 and 5v5 will be more critical than ever. We all strive to be the best, but no one can do it alone. We are now openly accepting applications from any individuals who are looking to not only be part of something great, but who have the desire to make it something better.

Why should I transfer?

- Over 100 other competent players to hang out and arena with.

- Profit. The guild acts as a median for players who are interested in purchasing or selling arena rating. There is already a growing demand from players on Korgath to enlist the services of our guild. A portion of profits will expect to be alloted to fund guild events and PvE.

- PvE to PvP (NOTE: This is NOT a requirement) : With 3.2 around the corner, we intend on doing PvE in order to provide our players with the best options for gear. We do not believe PvE guilds should have an edge on us by having access to advantageous Sigils and trinkets. The only difference is we will translating our PvP expertise to approaching this content . Raids will be kept short and fast paced and will be run with the intention of getting in, getting out, and getting loot - no achievement wiping, no pointless hardmode wiping.

Raid Information (Subject to Change) : (Once again, this is an option, and not a requirement)

- Loot rules: Attendance and loot will be recorded for a loot council to use to determine loot.

- Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Thursday at 8pm server.

- Members will be required to come to raids PvE specced ready to PvE.

- We all know how arena players feel "too good" for PvE, but for the 3-4 hours that you are in the raid we ask you to pay attention, put in the effort, and show the proper respect not only towards the members of the raid but to the goals set up beforehand – to finish with no time wasted.

Fun/Gay guild community events :

- Scrim Lotteries! : Everyone interested puts 20-50g in the gbank, then everyone individually queue's for 2v2 scrim at the same time. If you lose your out, top 2 win it all. (It's called a lottery for a reason)

- Triviabot! (lol)

- Premades : With the new season, there is no more fun way to grind honor than to dominate some goblins with a premade. Also gives a great opportunity to bro out with your bro's (and bra's)

- Also rumors of rated BG's being announced at Blizzcon have been circulating. You can piece together the rest ;)

- World PvP : World pvp has always been fun, but hard to organize. We host open world PvP tournaments in various arenas for fun as well as spartan like horde farming in Orgrimmar :)

Requirements :

- You must have 2450 on your statistics to APPLY. (Each application will be judged on an individual basis)

- You must approach the game with a humility and be able to take criticism with an open mind.

- You must represent the guild with maturity. CC members are expected to EARN respect from those who are in and out of the guild, not expect it from the tag under their name.

- You have to be able to leave rivalries within the arena and be able to forgive and forget when things get heated.

- You must be able to beat Loinclôth in a karoke contest. Each contestant may sing a song from the genre of their choice. Ballots will be cast by calling 1-888-IDOL01 or by mailing “vote” to your gryphon master.

If you are interested in applying, please fill out an application in our Recruitment forum at http://www.ccpvp.com/?page_id=20/ (This is in the process of being finalized, please give us a couple hours!).

If you would like to speak to someone in game, please message Digg, Ahyep, Memento or Loinclôth. (I promise you were all human =))

Thanks for reading!

#2 Cova

Cova
  • Covaz
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:46 PM

IM A PALADIN CLASS HERO

the amount of resources required to fake a moon landing would only be 25x the amount it required to actually land on the moon.

Posted Image

-Cova(z)

#3 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

There's nothing more fun than 30-40 people single queuing skirms.

bump ^_^

#4 Sithental

Sithental
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:42 AM

If I have 75ms in EU, what do you think I will get on US servers? :cool:

#5 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

If I have 75ms in EU, what do you think I will get on US servers? :cool:

10-20 ms i'd reckon! :o

#6 Sithental

Sithental
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:56 AM

more like 1000-2000 :(

No srsly, do you think it would be low enough to play arena and shit? I wanna meet Opas! He's my fucking hero.

#7 Idarzoid

Idarzoid
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:06 AM

more like 1000-2000 :(

No srsly, do you think it would be low enough to play arena and shit? I wanna meet Opas! He's my fucking hero.

Logged on my US trial account recently, I get like 100-170ms latency (on Cho'gall server)

#8 Sithental

Sithental
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

LOL Hey Xenlol. 100-170 sounds ok to me :P Gonna have to level a rogue.

:(

Bump for an awesome guild and Opasmea and some guy on the guild vent singing Backstreet Boys. No idea who it was but it was funny as fuck.

#9 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:22 AM

LOL that was me.

And yeah 100-170 is DEF playable. I play with 150 myself, and opasmea plays with around 400-500... haha.

• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1806

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

Bump!

#11 Sithental

Sithental
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

You should make that CD. I'd buy it, I swear.

So would you accept a Brit into your guild?

#12 nientonsoh

nientonsoh
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:31 AM

NOP :P

#13 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:33 AM

If you have a cool accent, yes.

If you sound like us, absolutely not.

#14 Paro

Paro
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:46 AM

What about an Aussie with 350 latency?

#15 Mohope

Mohope
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

This interests me greatly.

I'm sorry do you play frost? Have you tried running down a priest or a shaman with a cleansing totem using only chains?

Let me explain it for you, chains > dispelled > chains > dispelled > close enough for an oblit > no frost runes > target gets away.

Dear god....

• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1806

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:53 PM

They even accept french ppl like me! zomg! my accent is wtfpwnage

#17 Infekt

Infekt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1200
  • 3v3: 2756
  • 5v5: 2414
  • RBG: 1924

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Sounds like an amazing guild - Best of luck to you. Maybe someday I'll transfer one of my alliance toons there :o

#18 Recline

Recline
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1723
  • 3v3: 2108

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:59 PM

ah yep

#19 RemyuL