kireiray
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dark Iron
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

dk here

stopping in to say i run druid/unholy dk/fok rogue with a druid/rogue that hit 80 mid season, we are 2450+ mmr without much effort or gear

i played shadowfrost/surv hunt/pally in s5 briefly and i don't even think that compares to how incredibly downs mode this comp is

however it beats playing 2s, and its depressingly entertaining to literally aoe down cleave teams

sometimes i feel bad for abusing such a terrible spec and team, and then i remember playing with a warlock last season and watching triple engi rmp global him in a blanket cs and i remember how terrible wotlk is in general

and so my new goal is to somehow make this comp even more ridiculously obnoxious, and also make glad with a 49% win rate just to piss everyone off

ps - the blood elf rogue playing the same comp trying to defend the spec here is hilarious... our rogue says he loses brain cells every time we play 3s, and i'm pretty sure we use more coordination in the starting area making patterns with our raid icons than we do in actual matches

qft

I played it with a mix of leveling gear, level 70 items, and 80 10 man ulduar epics and we hit 2300.

sigh

#142 Synix

Synix
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

ps - the blood elf rogue playing the same comp trying to defend the spec here is hilarious... our rogue says he loses brain cells every time we play 3s, and i'm pretty sure we use more coordination in the starting area making patterns with our raid icons than we do in actual matches

How dare you talk about our FoK Hero Komodo like that, he's the best Rogue I've ever seen spam 1 button! WATCH YOUR BACK HOMESLICE.
[TBM] - Token Black Man

Posted Image

#143 jones_

jones_
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:26 PM

bring back hemo

QUOTE FOR MOTHA FUCKIN TRUTH.