#21 pentser

pentser
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

yeah it's pretty obvious when another rogue is fok spec and it's not that hard to spread out more than 8 yards

#22 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

its like saying "we went to av with 3 arcane mages and we used 3 improved counter spells and spammed our improved arcane explosion for ridiculous dmg"

Fok is more annoying then arcane mage ofc but generally speaking no one should care.
Shadowmelding since 2007.

#23 Mintfloss

Mintfloss
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:17 PM

Nerf void zones while you're at it, they're too hard to move out of.

Anyone who posted with evidence from BG performance should think before they post again.

#24 thexone32

thexone32
  • Stillballin
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Nerf void zones while you're at it, they're too hard to move out of.

Anyone who posted with evidence from BG performance should think before they post again.

Says the person who plays FOK spam spec in 3s.

That spec is retarded and with 3 poisons up on whatever caster you are on , meaning ms, snared, and with mind numbing, it makes it impossible to get a cast off on their part.

#25 Dudeerall

Dudeerall
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2162
  • 3v3: 2615
  • RBG: 1933

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:32 PM

I tried this spec the other day in 5's and it really only worked on bad teams who dont understand how to spread out. We dominated everything up until we fought the rank 5 team on our bg and they beat us by 1. Having aura mastery :( and 2. Spreading the fuck out. Also our shammy and priest were in hateful gear and were getting 3 shot :D

#26 mouthwash

mouthwash
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

Says the person who plays FOK spam spec in 3s.

except he plays mut in 3s LOl fail. only comps i can think of that really gets fucked over by it are teams without aura mastery or freedom, teams that dunno how to spread out pretty much.

#27 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

It's good vs. bad teams that clump, but pretty poor vs. good 5v5s.

In 3v3 it only works with a DK (so he can death grip / chains them on top of the fok rogue).

you cant have an ass like that with that body. She must be a hero class like the DK.

:o i didnt c wat u did thar, could you explain for us dumb ppl?

#28 Bigchop

Bigchop
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

you cant have an ass like that with that body. She must be a hero class like the DK.

Actually you can, look how short she is compared to that fridge door. From the shape of her legs and ass, she's pretty toned and works out, explains the small waist, even though shes on the low end of body fat, theres enough muscle behind it to push it outward, and her short stature makes it stick out more in perspective. But I agree, it doesnt look quite right.

#29 Rundown

Rundown
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:21 PM

I would love to take that girl out for a nice dinner.

Posted Image

Rogue Video

#30 Malas

Malas
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:27 PM

like yours?

LOL

wat

#31 Nemzz

Nemzz
  • Merker
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:43 AM

Please look past the temporary benefits of FoK spam spec this can only end up badly for all rogues. :(

Atleast put two points into Improved Sinister Strike so it looks like you are spamming something other than FoK.

Knowing BLizzard in their infinite wisdom they will most likely not use common sense and destroy the interrupt talent and FoK damage in general, looking past the real problem. This will make a KS spec even more unpopular than it already is. Hell, they might even nerf deadly brew while they are at it.

Please learn from the past and acknowledge that Blizzard has used misguided judgment in the past to change or completely remove talents. I don't want to see this happen again.

If you like FoK apply poisons and interrupting at least play Killing Spree. Blizzard will have a more difficult time nerfing an already underused spec than something built around pressing one button. Please for God's sake don't run around in 5s and hit FoK repeatedly like a fool with 33.38

your friend
A rogue partner

shut up retard

Heard wow char. names cant be longer than 12 letters. Ok, i admit im a retard, thinking that wow players might use their brain once in a while is unforgivable.
Also heard that people who are playing in good setups are hopelessly BAD.

So im a wotlk hero, yet managed to accomplish more in 4 months than you in your whole wow career,

Rank 2 0 time gladiator who has achieved bigger and better goals in WOW than you

#32 Ruzephi

Ruzephi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:51 AM

shut up retard

^
lol

#33 Rkteez

Rkteez
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Dark Iron
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:16 AM

So do you ever build up combo points as a fok rogue?

#34 Nostalgia

Nostalgia
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:02 AM

uhhh i don't use it, so nerf it i don't give a fuck

i love how the main point here is that people should stop using fok so that it stays in its current form, so that they can keep using fok.

fok is dumb for pve, and pvp.

however who gives a fuck about either
Posted Image

#35 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:04 AM

it seems rather inevitable that it'll be nerfed regardless due to how high rogue damage is in pve

I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.

#36 Zakdog

Zakdog
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:04 AM

shut up retard

^
I approve.

Your logic is that a rogue should be able to kill a healer as well is beyond retarded. If that was the case, there wouldn't be a need to bring a healer.

#37 komodo131

komodo131
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

Please look past the temporary benefits of FoK spam spec this can only end up badly for all rogues. :(

Atleast put two points into Improved Sinister Strike so it looks like you are spamming something other than FoK.

Knowing BLizzard in their infinite wisdom they will most likely not use common sense and destroy the interrupt talent and FoK damage in general, looking past the real problem. This will make a KS spec even more unpopular than it already is. Hell, they might even nerf deadly brew while they are at it.

Please learn from the past and acknowledge that Blizzard has used misguided judgment in the past to change or completely remove talents. I don't want to see this happen again.

If you like FoK apply poisons and interrupting at least play Killing Spree. Blizzard will have a more difficult time nerfing an already underused spec than something built around pressing one button. Please for God's sake don't run around in 5s and hit FoK repeatedly like a fool with 33.38

your friend
A rogue partner

because nobody abuses how absurd some things are

for example, protadins that heal

hell, i say use FoK, maybe then they will have actually have to make a change to the rogue class that isn't purely cosmetic

#38 Loridan

Loridan
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

because nobody abuses how absurd some things are

for example, protadins that heal

hell, i say use FoK, maybe then they will have actually have to make a change to the rogue class that isn't purely cosmetic

Prot paladins that heal are easy, you just have to be somewhat coherent and capable as a rogue.

#39 Maúo1296681524

Maúo1296681524
  • Aomená
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:21 AM

if you fuckers get me nerfed in pve i will murder you

Who the fuck cares about pve? Exit from forums---->that way.

#40 komodo131

komodo131
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:51 AM

Prot paladins that heal are easy, you just have to be somewhat coherent and capable as a rogue.

prots are designed for 2v2, which you currently barely play, so your comments are invalid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<