Photo

Zileze FOR THE LOSERS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zilenze_for_the_losers

Zilenze_for_the_losers
  • Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

This post is dedicated to the players of the EU Auchindoun realm/server.

Zilenze is the most corrupt guild in Auchindoun, they run a DKP system and have been known for kicking players after a few weeks during which they have gathered enough DKP to earn epic items in raids .. as soon as you earn enough they kick you, and only a select few get to stay and gear themselves, the leader has likened himself to Adolf Hitler, calling himself quote "a Nazi" end quote.

Zilenze relies on new members to do raids and earn DKP, they are constantly recruiting new members, and at the same time kicking those who have earned too much dkp, so that they wont be able to purchase gear, they get cut off from the guild just in time, as soon as you have enough for 2 epics aproximately, this may vary,
the lead core of players from Zilenze are all either Sweedish, Norwegian or from other parts of Scandinavia.

Everyone who isn't a member of the lead core, will get kicked eventually, unless you can be utilized for their selfish purposes.

Ask around in Auchindoun and you will learn about Zilenze, it is infamous for it's sneaky rep.

yours sincerely ANON :cool:

P.S.

If you have never heard of server named Auchindoun, and you sucked doing the instances in the area which this server is named after, then you are also a loser.

#2 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

I didnt even realize there was a server called auchindoun and I cant even imagine a server named after an area that clusters some of the worse instances I have ever done being very good.

yours sincerely KLUIAN :cool:

#3 Merloth

Merloth
  • Merloth
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

What a WASTE of my time.

#4 Thricton

Thricton