#41 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:38 AM

Bandit's and DMC death are certainly viable options just more a play style change with the AP trinkets. You go from random spikes in the bandit's/DMC (much like the rest of enhance damage) or calculated bursts with on-click ap trinkets. Both can and do work just depends on how you wanna play it.

I see, I'll try them both out and see how it goes :P

#42 Glide

Glide
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

TBH with you, i'd give up DMC: Death for Wrathstone in an instant. All around higher stats.

#43 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

TBH with you, i'd give up DMC: Death for Wrathstone in an instant. All around higher stats.

what about Bandit's Insignia?

#44 fuuga

fuuga

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

I'd put Wrathstone as probably the best trinket you could use outside of MAYBE something like Dark Matter or Blood, so ya, I would definately take it over Bandit's.

totems alone are more buttons than rogues use you fucking downie

inb4 delete

#45 Mitear

Mitear
  • Mitear
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

atleast as an orc, I feel the "wg disk" is my best choice. the powerup is on demand and it stacks with the racial. adds some controlled burst, since enhancement is really lacking in that department.

#46 underwhelmed

underwhelmed
  • Junkies

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

Wrathstone isn't a flat extra ~2k in your openers that can crit though :| I love the DMC: Death, and so do the other 3 DPS on my 5s team, it's pretty sick with a little luck.

Edit: Lol Superstim, your sig is the hunter I run 5s with (and sometimes 2s when we're bored), he had his tonsils removed like a week ago. He loves his DMC: Death too.

#47 Harliya

Harliya
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Quel'dorei
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:21 PM

I think it depends what bracket your talking about too. Sure in 5s DMC is nice since there so much going on you don't have to think about it, especially if other teammates have it as well. It's an extra 5-8k dmg with 3+ people using it. However if your talking 2s I'd say wrathstone is proly best especially if your the only dps. 3s can go either way. Like I said before proly small differences just more about play style then anything.

#48 underwhelmed

underwhelmed
  • Junkies

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

Yeah, I would agree it's more personal preference, as RNG as Enh already is I figure adding one more proc won't kill me, and I smile when the stars line up and I get lucky with WFs + a DMC: Death crit; sacrificing a little control over our RNG is worth the laughs when I go Frost-DK-with-Ulduar-sigil-mode on someone once in a blue moon IMO.

#49 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

This what my char looks like already (gear):

http://eu.wowarmory....inger&n=Exorius

Things I should change or something? :P

#50 Whillwinz

Whillwinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

can anyone tell me what my wolves are auto stunning for, its not set to auto but it goes off when i summon them almost every time

All wolf abilities are broken. You can have their auto-cast turned off and they'll still sprint as soon as they're rooted and they'll bash as soon as they land their first melee after being summoned. It's completely fucked.

#51 Whillwinz

Whillwinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

This what my char looks like already (gear):

http://eu.wowarmory....inger&n=Exorius

Things I should change or something? :P

Look perfect to me, you just need to replace the obviously shitty pieces. Also, that totem you're using is bugged such that it doesn't do anything (last I checked) so use another one.

#52 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

for real? :/ well I don't have acces to another one yet :(

#53 Whillwinz

Whillwinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

http://www.wowarmory...aul&n=whillwinz

I use the LB one, I guess if I had my choice I would use the SS one but I never raid sooo ya.

#54 Harliya

Harliya
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Quel'dorei
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:28 PM

You need a new helm, like yesterday.

#55 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:18 PM

yeh I know, getting deadly one next week 8D

edit: got hateful instead

#56 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

So, I've got Tier 1 Furious Weapon at the moment together with [Angry Dread] (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40189) on my Offhand.

I was wondering, should I take the Furious Tier 1 Weapon Offhand next week or save some points for Furious Glad Shoulders? They will either Replace my Tier 7.5 ones or Hateful shoulders.

This is my current progress already: http://eu.wowarmory....inger&n=Exorius

#57 Whillwinz

Whillwinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

Ok so since someone was bitching about wolves earlier in this thread, can someone tell me whey my wolves never listen to me anymore, this has only happened since this tuesday's maintenance. I have two macros where I tell them to attack someone (/petattack for attacking my target) and they just choose whoever they want to attack. They are on defensive and I can't even click their little attack button to make them attack the right target, they just keep attacking whoever they want. Any ideas?

#58 Housington

Housington
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:55 PM

don't hijack my thread :(

btw http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40267 versus http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40322? for PvP of course

#59 Whillwinz

Whillwinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:27 PM

Totem of Hex.

Also, I figured out why I had no control over my wolves, if you have multiple specs for enhance and you respec, you have to put them off defensive and back on defensive to regain control.

#60 underwhelmed

underwhelmed
  • Junkies

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

There needs to be like an enhancement general discussion thread, since that's what this is turning into anyway. And fuck trying to control spirit wolves' abilities, gave up on that a while ago. I just pop them when I want a stun and hope they Spirit Walk at the right times. They always listen to my /petattack macros, but every time I've tried to bind Bash or Spirit Walk, they come and chill by my side doing nothing, or something equally useful. And I kinda wish Spirit Walk was our 51-pt talent instead of Feral Spirit sometimes :X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<