#801 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:41 AM

can be found on the regional finals site but without commentary so they pretty much suck
Glad :mage:,:rogue: s3-s4

You're a fucking trash Mage if you actually believe Arcane isn't massively OP. And on top of it all, Destruction damage capability is a LOT lower than Arcanes.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#802 Flesseck

Flesseck
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:41 AM

So what the hell happened with Holyplay? And where did they get that replay video of them vs. Pandemic?

#803 Sílvara1296680366

Sílvara1296680366
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:02 AM

So what the hell happened with Holyplay? And where did they get that replay video of them vs. Pandemic?

Basically the priest never turned up.
:warrior:

#804 Realz

Realz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:53 AM

i want to see Woah vs SK US right now : (

We played a bunch of scrim games against Kae / Ocelote / Falcon (on Warlock, because Inflame wasnt around) and we went 13-3 against them.

Im sure Inflame is better but I doubt he would be able to make a difference of more than a couple games at most in that scoreline, and unless they figure out just generally better strats im sure we can beat them semi-regularly

(as a side note Ocelote is very very good)
Posted Image
Captain - Team Spray n Pray

#805 Cruxis

Cruxis

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:04 AM

How did you manage to get any skirmishes done :o

Honestly it doesnt matter what people think of me. I make money playing this game, and soon to be a world champion. stop us if u can.

Salute to the World Champion.

#806 Ihnts

Ihnts
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:02 PM

We played incredibly bad against Woah, it's embarassing really ;< We just got a blackout i guess, cause that was fucking awful and i don't think we've ever lost a series against them before or even been close of losing a series.

Edit: Watched a few of SK.US's games and all i can say is, Pookz is incredible :-)

#807 dotswtfownd

dotswtfownd

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

can be found on the regional finals site but without commentary so they pretty much suck

even worse, half the fights aren't even up

#808 Laughfer

Laughfer
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Anub'arak
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

I feel kind of bad for Woah, they have to figure out a way to beat TSG, which I doubt is possible for their makeup. Keeping inflame alive vs Veex and Valrath is going to be harder than keeping him up vs BM hunter teams. Mayday and Kigz play a pretty baller WLD, and I think they're 0-15 or something vs TSG and It's a Cyclon Raider :(

#809 Desis

Desis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

Gz to x6 and SK-US!

And I am amazed how wrong the EU RMP's played vs WoaH, tunneling the warrior is the worst thing you can do :>
Hope you don't do the same mistake Realz and gl on Blizzcon.

#810 Ihnts

Ihnts
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:25 AM

Gz to x6 and SK-US!

And I am amazed how wrong the EU RMP's played vs WoaH, tunneling the warrior is the worst thing you can do :>
Hope you don't do the same mistake Realz and gl on Blizzcon.

Warrior is a very viable target, however, u can't just sit on him the whole game like a bunch of retards like we did. What we USUALLY did when we played against them on live/ESL prior to Regionals was basically:

We started on whatever target not being pre-HoTed, prioritizing warrior. Force druid to use early CD's by blind/CS/fears etc. also using LoS to get the DPS or druid in a bad spot and also swap ALOT between our targets. If warrior intervenes away we just swap to a new target and we basically ended up killing a different target every single game, since all 3 of them are killable and it all depends on what position ur on in the game.

This kind of mindset/tactic or w/e worked incredibly well against them and this kind of tactics ended up with them calling us the best RMP in EU so it must've looked powerful from their PoV aswell.

No idea why we ended up playing so horribly those games, i just lost focus totally i guess and since i'm the one who calls 95% of our swaps etc. in-game i take responsibility for our shitty strategic calls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<