#341 Toyotacamry

Toyotacamry
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

In full furious, I go to about 20% after Cheap/Kidney Shot combo, and that's only from Rogue damage.

My gear is pretty much all top end and I haven't had that experience.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#342 Alysana

Alysana
  • Junkies

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

I meant a rogue can get me to 20% during stunlock in 1v1, just to set an example of the damage. And as I said, while the lock is sapped, the priest should be riding in and dispell all the hots, it's really retarded pressure unless your priest is completely passive. And you make it sound like the priest just stands back and doesn't even dispell the howl off you.

#343 Jhuudhun

Jhuudhun
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

Hey guys pets get a big buff!

Oh wait, new 2her is 281 dps, 1200 top end.

LOL JK ON THE BUFF

#344 Wardeath

Wardeath
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Hey guys pets get a big buff!

Oh wait, new 2her is 281 dps, 1200 top end.

LOL JK ON THE BUFF

BUT WE GAIN LIKE 100 +DMG FROM OUR UPGRADE!!!!

oh wait...that's still not as much as melee gain...

GG! :(

#345 Shadowsong

Shadowsong
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/0/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1450

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

Top S7 two handers dps beg to differ

So true :(
Posted Image

#346 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

I think you forgot the crucial point that if you are a good rogue you are going to put so much pressure on the warlock that the druid either trinkets the 1st fear or the lock dies, and after the druid trinkets that 1st fear the tempo of the rest of the fight is in who's favor?

Is this is a trick question?

It's in the PR's favor. P.S., first fear gets devoured not trinketed. If druid is forced to trinket thanks to RNG miss or pet sapped (or dead pet) then he gets blinded and lock dies.
화이팅

#347 drevil

drevil
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dethecus
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:51 AM

because when you get feared to the wall in lordaeron you can easily use all of those abilities, right?

i open on a lock, cheap shot, kidney, evis. instant howl after kidney, i get feared away. if priest comes to dispel me, you fear/cyclone him. if he doesnt dispel me, 90% of the time ill be away from any easy los points. i either HAVE to cloak or eat DoTs/more CC, and what's your druid doing during this time, just sitting there? no, he could be cycloning my priest and keeping pressure on him or putting up moonfire/faerie fire as dispel fodder

once again, i'm not claiming that druid/lock counters priest/rogue. it doesn't. unfortunately, you're making it sound hopeless for the druid/lock when in reality you have a fair chance on most maps and a great chance on blade's edge

I'm pretty sure I played you as druid lock on blade's edge. I'd have to say on any map except blade's edge, PR is pretty much a counter to druid lock, but we have somewhat of a chance on blade's edge simply because of the things we can do with port.

I think you were the rogue that didn't kick anything, I could be wrong though.

#348 hermíone

hermíone

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:04 AM

where are the water elemental hp resil buffs. they die in 2 hits by any melee

#349 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

Given the mechanic behind elementals, I don't think they really need survivability buffs.
화이팅

#350 Rime

Rime
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:51 AM

because when you get feared to the wall in lordaeron you can easily use all of those abilities, right?

i open on a lock, cheap shot, kidney, evis. instant howl after kidney, i get feared away. if priest comes to dispel me, you fear/cyclone him. if he doesnt dispel me, 90% of the time ill be away from any easy los points. i either HAVE to cloak or eat DoTs/more CC, and what's your druid doing during this time, just sitting there? no, he could be cycloning my priest and keeping pressure on him or putting up moonfire/faerie fire as dispel fodder

once again, i'm not claiming that druid/lock counters priest/rogue. it doesn't. unfortunately, you're making it sound hopeless for the druid/lock when in reality you have a fair chance on most maps and a great chance on blade's edge

does your priest not put fear ward on you? 90% of the rogue/priest we fight are double undead. that rogue is not being feared for a very long time, and without UA up there is no point in even trying. you can kick, gouge, vanish, cloak, etc etc to avoid the UA cast, so essentially if you guys are halfway decent the rogue will only get feared after teleports and for a short amount of time. if the game drags out then yes you will start getting feared, but acting like YOU are on the defensive after the initial KS is either trolling or you're delusional.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<