#2 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:41 AM

AH FUCK now were gonna get shit for buffs, prolly nerf us again.
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#3 Lysander

Lysander
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

Meh Ensidia didn't have the right strat they were basically just deer in headlights. omg he duz damage wut duz i do

#4 Grombringal

Grombringal
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow

You shouldn't be proud of them they're awful lol

#5 vroomt

vroomt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

hahahhahahah that waas fucking hilarious watching it.
I'll fuckin job ya cunt

#6 vroomt

vroomt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

You shouldn't be proud of them they're awful lol

Uh are you serious? Didn't you see when hydra popped all his cds and got outplayed!
I'll fuckin job ya cunt

#7 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

Meh Ensidia didn't have the right strat they were basically just deer in headlights. omg he duz damage wut duz i do

What were they supposed to do, then? Because I don't see anything else they could have done to win other than maybe to zerg the Pally. First game they tried sitting Hunter and sheeping DK, and hydra died in about 8 seconds, second game they tried peeling the DK and he died in about 15 seconds, the third game they tried the same thing, with a disarm on the Hunter, and he died in about 20 seconds.
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#8 nattehfat

nattehfat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/2/2/2/0/2/0

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

pure skill

#9 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:47 AM

Hot fuck if Twix is a "terrible" hunter wtf is a good hunter?
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#10 Bearz

Bearz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:49 AM

he humped the pillar in nagrand

stayed in the room in lordaeron

and was already humping the grave on other lordaeron match when they switched to him

should he hide under the grave or open the doors on the pillars on nagrand? wasnt aware that was possible

#11 Elraen

Elraen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:51 AM

What were they supposed to do, then? Because I don't see anything else they could have done to win other than maybe to zerg the Pally. First game they tried sitting Hunter and sheeping DK, and hydra died in about 8 seconds, second game they tried peeling the DK and he died in about 15 seconds, the third game they tried the same thing, with a disarm on the Hunter, and he died in about 20 seconds.

Zerg the pally, and force the DK/BM hunter to go defensive and peel. Make pally blow bubble, mass dispel, game.

You've gotta know you're not gonna get a lot of CC off in that game because of TBW/LOLDK CDs-you're only real option is going on the pally at first while the DK/hunter CDs are up. When they're down, a switch becomes viable.
-Aëon, the hunter formerly known as Elraen
-Formerly Sïn

"And rmp is fine it isn't even that amazing"

-Gladiator Mage

#12 zzid

zzid
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Sad part is, all of the focus was on the hunter but... the DK carried that strat, so hard. Lichborne, practically same exact thing as BW vs a priest who can't cast a single heal, let alone shackle. Kills were set up by dg/strang/paladin stun. Good games though.

#13 browniking

browniking
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

NERF HUNTERS TO THE GROUND!

#14 Lysander

Lysander
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:52 AM

Getting on Paladin with magic CC on DK is the best way to do it really. The Lichborne timer screws you up somewhat, but if you control the Paladin over magic ccs on the DK (novas, freezes into shackles if lichborned else polys) he won't be able to spam Cleanse. Sitting Hunter is pointless because you have no stuns or snares thus no damage, and no damage means Paladin spams cleanse on anything you try to put on the DK. Sitting DK is pointless because his target is hellasnared and can be gripped back and he's unstunnable. Can't CC Paladin really due to AoE Sac + single sac, and your Priest sure as hell can't Fear. The only strat left is to get on the Paladin with magic CC on the DK.

Ensidia didn't really adapt at all. They should know that RMP can't just peel a DK by sitting on him because he has IBF. They should know that they can't peel a BM Hunter by sitting on him because he has Bestial Wrath. The disarms and stuff like that is great, but there really isn't much of an excuse for attempting a strat that definitely WILL NOT work.

And seriously, don't even act like this wasn't exactly what RMP vs. RLS was like earlier. Get on Shaman, kill (attempt to kill if the Shaman is Kollektiv) Shaman.

#15 Drizze

Drizze

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:52 AM

yea........... no

#16 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:53 AM

A BM hunter and a DK should be able to drop the Priest far quicker than they can drop the Paladin, though, I'd think.

I mean, I just don't see why they'd need to play defensive at all. If they turn it into a 'zerg the healer' PMR should lose every time because the Priest wont be able to mass dispel with a Dk and a BM hunter on him.
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo

#17 Salem

Salem
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Zerg the pally, and force the DK/BM hunter to go defensive and peel. Make pally blow bubble, mass dispel, game.

You've gotta know you're not gonna get a lot of CC off in that game because of TBW/LOLDK CDs-you're only real option is going on the pally at first while the DK/hunter CDs are up. When they're down, a switch becomes viable.

You do realize that if you're opening on the paladin, there are zero peels on the DK / hunter. No dismantles, no garrote kidneys.. and there's no way the priest is getting a mass dispel off on the pally. If you ignore the BM and the DK they'll just zerg the priest and it will be over in 4 seconds instead of 15.

#18 Abeyance

Abeyance
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/2/.

I didn't see the Nagrand match, but on Ruins of Lordaeron:

Dismantle Hunter during TBW
Getting the Hunter out of position in the room
Hydra attempting to get to the tomb (completely unsnared), but gets DG'ed into Desecration
Popped all CD's (PS and even PI and tried to cast heals)
Ate Strangulate=>Gnaw while PS'ed (Not much he can do to avoid these)
Went offensive on the DK to try and force them to play defensively

Arenajunkies is here to entertain you.

Activi$ion Blizzard.

#19 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:54 AM

And seriously, don't even act like this wasn't exactly what RMP vs. RLS was like earlier. Get on Shaman, kill (attempt to kill if the Shaman is Kollektiv) Shaman.

I don't think it's at all similar. Hydra is widely regarded as the best Priest in the world and he got destroyed in seconds. Hafu played badly and got destroyed, Kollectiv played well and they rocked Gravitas. Shaman do get raped without extremely heavy peels against PMR but those peels are at least possible. Can't peel a BM hunter and a DK, really.
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo

#20 Lysander

Lysander
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

he humped the pillar in nagrand

stayed in the room in lordaeron

and was already humping the grave on other lordaeron match when they switched to him

should he hide under the grave or open the doors on the pillars on nagrand? wasnt aware that was possible

The strategy isn't to keep the Priest alive through LoS.. you can't just do that. Hunter puts up Aimed Shot and his pet is doing a lot of damage either way, and the DK is behind the pillar with the Priest. The strat is to control the damage through other measures. Btw, DK + garg > Priest if Priest has no CDs, every game the Priest lived through the BM and the DK killed him. Its not the BM Hunter alone thats doing the damage, so just humping a pillar is not sufficient to stay alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<