• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:24 AM

... seriously pet dies  action bar disappears have to open spell book to get Heart of the Phoenix res, then no action bar appears and pet can't attack even though I'm pressing my pet attack button....

Also are they working on the pet not attacking as soon as the match starts in ring of valor?:mad:

#2 jurgwena

jurgwena
  • Jurgwena
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:27 AM

Use a macro or hotkey to rez your pet, and it'll go off even if the bar is disappeared.  To prevent the pet bar from remaining gone even after u've rezzed the pet, wait a few seconds after the pet dies before rezzing it, and you should get a bar back up when it's alive.  If you spam rez from the second it dies, it bugs out.

And RoV is gay, but at least there's limited los =/

#3 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:30 AM

jurgwena said:

Use a macro or hotkey to rez your pet, and it'll go off even if the bar is disappeared.  To prevent the pet bar from remaining gone even after u've rezzed the pet, wait a few seconds after the pet dies before rezzing it, and you should get a bar back up when it's alive.  If you spam rez from the second it dies, it bugs out.

And RoV is gay, but at least there's limited los =/

I made a hot key for heart of the Phoenix and it didn't work... I have the res macroed to a key bind its heart that is not working and I have to go into the spell book.. The pet not attacking after the heart res is pissing me off.

#4 jurgwena

jurgwena
  • Jurgwena
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

Make sure it's the right hotkey (secondary action button/special action button).   I can assure you if you make a /cast Heart of the Phoenix macro it will work, dunno wut to tell you bro =/  Just give it a few seconds after the pet dies to rez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<