#1 Ebonics

Ebonics
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:08 PM

here are just a couple macro's i use that i find pretty helpful, tho i dont use many.

SW:death focus target:

#show tooltip Shadow Word: Death
/cast [target=focus,modifier:shift] Shadow Word: Death; Shadow Word: Death

i use this by putting the mage as focus and using it whenever i see him sheeping me, helps alot and is very useful since you dont have to change your current target to get the sw:death off.  as far as the modifier in the macro, it doesnt have to be shift, whatever works for you.  thats just what i use.  for example, 5 is my sw:death.  i can press 5 anytime and it does what normally sw:death does to my current target.  now when i press Shift+5, it will sw:death my focus target.  

also what i like to do is combine my battlemaster trinket with my healthstone, for a nice hp boost when needed, its an easy macro and goes like this:

/use battlemaster's perserverance
/use master healthstone

hope these prove to be useful to whoever uses them just as useful as they are to me.

PS.  a good shadow priest macro for mind flay

#show tooltip Mind Flay
/cast [nochanneling:Mind Flay] Mind Flay.

what this does is lets u spam mind flay w/o reseting it during a channel.  allowing u to conserver your mana.

#2 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:39 PM

These macros can now be found in the Official Macros Section: General Macros and Priest Macros.

Many thanks to Ebonics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<