Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 23:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Resto druids get 160% more passive armor lolololol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#81 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

you got glad in s3 and s4 so I assumed you realized that they nerfed it before either of those seasons

I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.

#82 Zesti

Zesti
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Dethecus
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

you got glad in s3 and s4 so I assumed you realized that they nerfed it before either of those seasons

I thought they nerfed it sometime during s4. But anyways im testin it with a priest that has no minor run speed.

So I was definitely wrong on hamstringed priests being able to get it off but without a slow on you its a close call and latency plays a pretty big part in it.

And plus on top of that, you can just trinket the cyclone then fear me.. So I don't know its all theorycraft really.

#83 Devaint

Devaint
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

Lol if you keep reading after ghostcrawler's post you can pick up really easy which people know how much of a buff this is and how ridiculous it is and people that shouldn't even be posting
Posted Image <---- My Arena Cheerleaders

#84 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

I thought they nerfed it sometime during s4. But anyways im testin it with a priest that has no minor run speed.

So I was definitely wrong on hamstringed priests being able to get it off but without a slow on you its a close call and latency plays a pretty big part in it.

And plus on top of that, you can just trinket the cyclone then fear me.. So I don't know its all theorycraft really.

It's not "just theorycraft" at all until you start getting into the "but then you can trinket cyclone and fear me" stuff :P

I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.

#85 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:43 PM

so ye, if u cast a cyclone while the priest is running towards you, you'll get feared

unless fear resists which it does 70% of the time anyway

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#86 bigfatlp

bigfatlp
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

HOT HOT HOT HOT TRAVELFORM TANK WHILE KITING!

HOT HOT HOT HOT TRAVEL FORM!!!
CYCLONE!
HOT HOT HOT HOT TRAVEL FORM!!
CYCLONE!
CYCLONE!
CYCLONE!
CYCLONE!
CYCLONE!
CYCLONE!

TANK WHILE CASTING CYCLONE! TANK IN TRAVEL!

farming resto honor gear on my druid atm.
sh4d0w4lyfE

Posted Image

quit for s7 & s8

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GOD - bigfatjiji (renamed bigfatlp)
www.clgaming.net check out my streamz (stream daily l0lz)

#87 Ryukuu

Ryukuu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:08 AM

If druids could protect innervate perfectly fine in s3-4 with hots/buffs and LoS then why the fuck do they need 65% more dispel resist on it now?

Casual friendly, baby. ^_^

#88 Whillwinz

Whillwinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stonemaul
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:07 AM

Well at least if they aren't in treeform they go through mana quite a bit faster.

lol jk they changed that last patch

#89 Zekt

Zekt
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Terenas
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:19 AM

I remember testing this in S4 when my boyfriend was balance, if you started cycloning a priest as soon as they got in range, the priest wouldn't be able to fear you before the cyclone landed. Don't see anyone online I can re-test it with atm though.

the cyclone nerf was in 2.4, yes you could cyclone as soon as the priest would be range and get it off before priest could fear
but after the nerf if you cyclone as soon as he is in range (+range cyclone talent) the priest will get the fear off at the same time as the cyclone

#90 Mickster

Mickster
  • Junkies

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:37 AM

grats priest gets fear off, big deal?
GAZE AND BE AMAZED

#91 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:40 AM

the cyclone nerf was in 2.4, yes you could cyclone as soon as the priest would be range and get it off before priest could fear
but after the nerf if you cyclone as soon as he is in range (+range cyclone talent) the priest will get the fear off at the same time as the cyclone

"After the nerf"*

*if you don't count nature's reach

#92 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:43 AM

i miss s5 when druids and priests were united together against a common enemey (the Paladin). Now Priests yell at Druids and we defend ourselves and it's pretty much just uglyness all around.
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#93 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

i agree

but next time we join forces against a common enemy, can we both be a little less awful? :D

#94 Astroria

Astroria
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 768

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:18 AM

druids bore me to hell
kinda funny how the s5 16-1700 droods get their shoulder ratings and think they became excellent arena players all of a sudden. a friend of mine (rather new to wow especially pvp) reached 2,2k when he still asked for a sheep despell. lol.

if they don't tune them down, it's getting out of hands

#95 Blessox

Blessox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

You guys are focusing on the wrong issues that are broken with druids, and this buff isn't one of them. Look at shamans and paladins, does that extra armor really help them in arenas? No, because almost every class does magical damage these days. Those two classes die faster in arenas than any other healer. I've seen druids tank rogues better than a shaman or paladin can in caster form.

The problem with druids is that their heals are too powerful compared to every other healer. They are the most efficient healer with the best heals in the game. Innervate needs to be dispellable and their healing needs to be toned down.

this

#96 Pein

Pein
  • Junkies

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:39 AM

GC said he wants to predict upcoming trends in arena... let's see if he predicts this one. And it's an easy one :) .

#97 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:12 AM

the devs are fucking retarded, who cares

#98 Mearis

Mearis
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Venture Co
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:35 AM

I think they are trying but not getting it. A whole bunch of priest rogues who refuse to play 2 vs 2 to lose the rating they gained early on is completely skeweing the ladder, right now as priest/rogue beating druid/plate melee is pretty much impossible unless their druid is willfully retarded, and the entire top tier of the metagame is druid/warrior.

#99 virtua

virtua
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 1986

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:07 AM

2dps qqing that druid armor is op, its balanced nerds, druid>dps fin.

#100 virtua

virtua
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 1986

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:07 AM

druids bore me to hell
kinda funny how the s5 16-1700 droods get their shoulder ratings and think they became excellent arena players all of a sudden. a friend of mine (rather new to wow especially pvp) reached 2,2k when he still asked for a sheep despell. lol.

if they don't tune them down, it's getting out of hands

was he playing with a dk by any chance?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users