#41 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:23 PM

make innervate only restore 40-50% mana and undispellable (OMG PRIEST TEARS QQ!!! guess what? YM)

Anyone that knows anything about me knows i hate druids in their current state, but seriously all this priest tears are so biased. They dominate a bracket thats completely broken, OH WOW.

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#42 Hirim

Hirim
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:33 PM

I remember vanilla and shaman destroying everyone.:D

Yeh, shamans were #1 in those pre-BC arena brackets.

#43 Orgodemir

Orgodemir
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:37 PM

druids will still sit in tree form and that makes it a nerf. this only stops the (bad druids) from getting raped as hard when they switch out of tree for w/e reason. any good druid wont let that happen with prehots or timing.

its a nerf overall because you still arent going to see druids switching out of tree to lose armor/healing.

#44 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:47 PM

just wondering,how does armor for druids affect priests?
seems to just be the favorite object for priests to whine about,QQQQ DRUIDS OMG

#45 Zaragoorn

Zaragoorn
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

druids will still sit in tree form and that makes it a nerf. this only stops the (bad druids) from getting raped as hard when they switch out of tree for w/e reason. any good druid wont let that happen with prehots or timing.

its a nerf overall because you still arent going to see druids switching out of tree to lose armor/healing.

its not like they can now go out to cyclone more or anything

#46 Fayth

Fayth
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

I love druids who don't see thier OPness and tell priets to "stfu priest is better healer than druid in 3v3":rolleyes:

#47 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

make innervate only restore 40-50% mana and undispellable (OMG PRIEST TEARS QQ!!! guess what? YM)

Anyone that knows anything about me knows i hate druids in their current state, but seriously all this priest tears are so biased. They dominate a bracket thats completely broken, OH WOW.

you're the most mobile class in the game, there's no reason it would need to be undispellable unless you make mana tide unkillable and shadowfiend un-ccable.

I love druids who don't see thier OPness and tell priets to "stfu priest is better healer than druid in PMR":rolleyes:

fixed

BECAUSE OUR PARTNERS CAN'T KILL YOU AND WE SURE AS FUCK AREN'T GOING TO WIN ON MANA

I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.

#48 pomponius

pomponius

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

BECAUSE OUR PARTNERS CAN'T KILL YOU AND WE SURE AS FUCK AREN'T GOING TO WIN ON MANA

^This.

#49 irreplacable

irreplacable
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Shadow 2/0/2/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1729
  • 3v3: 1951
  • RBG: 768

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

the change is just another example of dumbing down the game...now when people see an opportunity to switch on druid for him sitting in caster too long, will be much harder to punish said druid for leaving themselves vulnerable. I don't know why the druids are rushing in here to defend themsleves, bc its pretty obvious how stupid this change is. Priests are far more vulnerable to CC than druids, druids have far better mana efficiency, mana burn is useless now half the time, and druid heals > priests by a lot (watch ESL Week 2 what happened when PMR switched to DMR vs that Hunter/pally/DK team (who also switched to a druid) the healing was insane). Buffs on them? WTF

#50 Joev

Joev
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

Rofl, unless i get a perfect switch on a druid out of tree form with 0 hots up and no warrior peels he won't die. Now they just won't die period.

Ofcourse this is just the broken bracket of twos. I've yet to play 3's this season.

#51 Anathas

Anathas
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

I don't understand why this is happening. Am I dreaming?

nah brah dis is real.
Ret is short for RETIRED

#52 Deadlyhoof

Deadlyhoof
  • Rippd
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Thunderlord
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:35 PM

This is not good.

The fact that priests aren't the best healer choice for all 3 brackets is upsetting me.

Fix please.

What about shamans and pallies getting shafted in the corner? Its not just priests complaining about druids, its the whole healer community. Why have a priest/shaman/pally when you can have an unkillable, un-oomable, hot-spamming cc-machine?

#53 loony

loony
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Wildhammer
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2727
  • 3v3: 3156
  • 5v5: 2469
  • RBG: 2458

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

Since its alot more fun playing with one

#54 Ggnub

Ggnub
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Wildhammer
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

You guys are focusing on the wrong issues that are broken with druids, and this buff isn't one of them. Look at shamans and paladins, does that extra armor really help them in arenas? No, because almost every class does magical damage these days. Those two classes die faster in arenas than any other healer. I've seen druids tank rogues better than a shaman or paladin can in caster form.

The problem with druids is that their heals are too powerful compared to every other healer. They are the most efficient healer with the best heals in the game. Innervate needs to be dispellable and their healing needs to be toned down.

#55 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

no, the problem can't be pinned down to 1 specific thing like that. There are many problems, survivability against melee indeed contributes.

I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.

#56 solidarityx

solidarityx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/1/0
  • 3v3: 1753
  • RBG: 1620

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:21 PM

you are missing the point - they got a huge buff and a slight nerf when they were already the most powerful healer.

are you dumb? druid's wont be unkillable in caster form, they just wont get wrecked in a single stun like they do now. you would rather have bad druids sitting in tree an entire game not even knowing what cc abilities they have? grats

#57 Kane49

Kane49
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Zirkel des Cenarius
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

we shouldve never taught the arena playing druid community to whine effectively during Season5. I liked it better when they just told us they weren't op and we needed to L2P, abuse their weaknesses. Now they are OP and still whine to remove any weakness left AND tell us to L2P !

Its like they, teaching an old dog new tricks will always bite you in the ass someday (OMG, LOOK AT THIS BRILLIANT ARRANGEMENT OF WORDS, DRUID DOGS GET IT ???)
SEASON 5 PALADIN DEATHKNIGHT HERO

#58 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

are you dumb? druid's wont be unkillable in caster form, they just wont get wrecked in a single stun like they do now. you would rather have bad druids sitting in tree an entire game not even knowing what cc abilities they have? grats

actually i think most of us would considering we're the most susceptible healer to cyclone :3

#59 Angelsrdead

Angelsrdead
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

I think that this will only break the 2s bracket more, because the druid will be able to cast cyclone/roots/starfire etc and terribly control anything in arena - right now they were doing this, but making themselves vulnerable.

#60 daays

daays
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:33 PM

I think that this will only break the 2s bracket more, because the druid will be able to cast cyclone/roots/starfire etc and terribly control anything in arena - right now they were doing this, but making themselves vulnerable.

Yea, that 7k armor is gonna reduce those Scourge strikes like a mother...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<