#1 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

Right so I'm playing on this private realm, 2.4.3 tourney TBC realm ( bugfree ), and we got raped by this SP rogue combo. These guys deffo played the combo in TBC coz they did a strategy unique to ppl who played this combo on high ratings.

I'm the resto druid in the comp, running usual s3/s4 dreamstate.

Seeing I played SP/rogue in top 20 pretty much whole s4, I tried doing what I remember that raped us before in matchups vs druid/rogue. Basically we tried sitting on SP, polluting no results coz the rogue had 4/4 and HARP spec, killing me in a kidney. I told him to keep them both snared so I can do my thing but everytime the moment I slipped away for a sec rogue appeared on me and raped me down completely.

Halp :<

#2 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

:) :) :)

#3 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

Lolflay, there are multiple examples in the later neilyo videos, one against milkofamnesia and serration that's really well done.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#4 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:27 PM

my answer, then you get your answer.

look its simple, if you cant find the rogue sit on the priest and cs/ks, your rogue has to be very defensive, shiv their rogue so he has trouble getting in range of your druid. vanish doesn't have to be saved to reopen, save it for when you're in deep shit and you need some heals.

most importantly your druid should NOT EVER open with a heal, thats the dumbest thing you can do. Open with a cyclone on preferably the rogue, unless he's being gay with opening and is waiting for your spriest to get the rogue low first.

Just because its double dps doesnt mean your druid should only heal, he should still be able to find globals to cyclone if you time it right with your rogues clos.

GIEF

edit: dont know why i said offensive instead of defensive -.-

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#5 Holyraze

Holyraze
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:56 PM

What neilyo did was switch alot, on the rogue and Shpriest, shutting them both down. thats really all i can remember as i never played rouge/druid but sp/rogue was a nightmare for war/druid =x

#6 Crib

Crib
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:38 AM

http://www.noobflick.../6020/seldomis_
I think these are the guys you lost to?

#7 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:01 AM

yea that's them

gonna make a SP tomorrow and school them with my s4 rogue partner >=)

#8 Duckers

Duckers
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:47 AM

No more asking/linking/going on about the private servers blah blah, considering it is against Blizzard TOS.

#9 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:30 AM

err crap, could someone PM me about the private server thing then? still don't know how to get it to work

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#10 Militus

Militus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dragonblight
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

Take LSD, start tripping and just take it from there, I guess.

#11 Nyctete

Nyctete
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:27 PM

most importantly your druid should NOT EVER open with a heal, thats the dumbest thing you can do. Open with a cyclone on preferably the rogue, unless he's being gay with opening and is waiting for your spriest to get the rogue low first.

I would disagree. Any time I would open with a cyclone instead of a regrowth, the rogue would CoS before I finished casting the damned thing with SA. Then my partner had neither heals nor CC. I would say open with a regrowth or a cyclone on the priest to protect your hots and abolish. Also, open fast b4 priest finishes his dispell spam and starts loading up on dots. I know you wanna stay hidden, but it's best to come out as soon as their rogue is out.

Also with a rogue slow you should be able to avoid all fears the whole match so just insta trinket the blind and keep your positioning up. Never stop moving except to cyclone or regrowth.

#12 Voksen

Voksen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

Lolflay, there are multiple examples in the later neilyo videos, one against milkofamnesia and serration that's really well done.

Optimuz/Pheq were amazing back then - too bad they never got a video out ;)

#13 Wildo

Wildo
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:09 AM

Regrowth rejuv drink shadowmeld. One of the most op openers back then against almost any team.

#14 Bloomi

Bloomi
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

have your rogue open on priest, the second your rogue gets cs'd have a cyclone ready for priest so he gets no distance \ casts while your rogue gets put into a cs\ks prevents this prevents initial MB SWD in the cs\ks that sometimes forces your rogue to trink cloak vanish same with mage rogue, set yourself up so the mage blinks into your cyclone range

#15 Nyctete

Nyctete
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

have your rogue open on priest, the second your rogue gets cs'd have a cyclone ready for priest so he gets no distance \ casts while your rogue gets put into a cs\ks prevents this prevents initial MB SWD in the cs\ks that sometimes forces your rogue to trink cloak vanish same with mage rogue, set yourself up so the mage blinks into your cyclone range

This.

#16 Amplifyz

Amplifyz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

Right so I'm playing on this private realm, 2.4.3 tourney TBC realm ( bugfree ), and we got raped by this SP rogue combo. These guys deffo played the combo in TBC coz they did a strategy unique to ppl who played this combo on high ratings.

I'm the resto druid in the comp, running usual s3/s4 dreamstate.

Seeing I played SP/rogue in top 20 pretty much whole s4, I tried doing what I remember that raped us before in matchups vs druid/rogue. Basically we tried sitting on SP, polluting no results coz the rogue had 4/4 and HARP spec, killing me in a kidney. I told him to keep them both snared so I can do my thing but everytime the moment I slipped away for a sec rogue appeared on me and raped me down completely.

Halp :<

You could also let the druid duel the priest for a bit. Your rogue should stay nearby and wait for the rogue to open on the druid and immediately open on him. Put bleeds up so he can't restealth and force them to go defensive. Its a much more passive approach so I dunno if it fits your playstyle or not.

#17 Manii

Manii
  • Baracuz
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Skullcrusher
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Ah i'm comming on that server 2 and ill name my druid smolderforge !! :D

#18 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:12 AM

bump how the fk did warrior/druid even  break sp/rogue's shield before dying

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#19 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

No more asking/linking/going on about the private servers blah blah, considering it is against Blizzard TOS.

Fun police from the day.

Hey someone want to pm me this server name? Been playing on a wotlk pvp server but want to try out bc again

Edited by Melaniatrump, 06 April 2017 - 02:16 PM.

#20 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

there is no good tbc server atm.

warmane announced one 4 days ago http://forum.warmane...ad.php?t=350647 maybe it isnt crap and p2w.

should be 1x xp imo.

old AT / wow-one realm was nearly bugfree (pvp wise).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<