• EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

fun game meeting warlock/mage/shaman in 3s then... out in caster your getting sheeped, in tree form banished. and in the other forms you cant heal.

im all up for it though

so you need to avoid CCs like other healers? im not flaming and if they want to make poly not-shapeshiftable they need serious testings how it will go vs mages. And the situation you said you can avoid those CCs by SSing sheeps and healing in normal form

#42 Clumzer

Clumzer
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

so you need to avoid CCs like other healers? im not flaming and if they want to make poly not-shapeshiftable they need serious testings how it will go vs mages. And the situation you said you can avoid those CCs by SSing sheeps and healing in normal form

i dont got shorter fear duration, shorter silence duration and the possibility to judge sheeps. do you?

#43 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:58 PM

so that justify how druid should shit on mages?

Ever thought of the fact that maybe,a mage a burst class should not be able to beat a resto druid depending on hots?

seriously tho,it's a dumb argument,people will allways say it's because we can get banished/hibernated.

#44 Salem

Salem
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

fun game meeting warlock/mage/shaman in 3s then... out in caster your getting sheeped, in tree form banished. and in the other forms you cant heal.

im all up for it though

Yep good idea, let's balance an entire class's mechanics around the worst 3's team ever created. Who even plays that garbage?

#45 Shaan

Shaan
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

Yep good idea, let's balance an entire class's mechanics around the worst 3's team ever created. Who even plays that garbage?

Better win ratio than you, yo.
Posted Image

#46 Clumzer

Clumzer
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

i didnt say we should balance around that specific 3s team did i? no i said that it wouldnt be fun meeting that team then. And i also said i would be up for it, right?

#47 Salem

Salem
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

Better win ratio than you, yo.

Awesome, thanks for that trip back to middle school, I'd forgotten everything was a pissing contest. My turn.

2600>2500. BOOM ROASTED. Nice brain champ.

#48 Shaan

Shaan
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Awesome, thanks for that trip back to middle school, I'd forgotten everything was a pissing contest. My turn.

2600>2500. BOOM ROASTED. Nice brain champ.

Are you retarded or just not thinking at all? Nvm, same thing.
Posted Image

#49 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

rank 1 hero s5 mages goin at it. but yea as slowroll says wtf is the druid talkin about lol, lock mage shaman? you really wanna qq about that setup? what setup are you playing? the melee class should be on the lock, locking him down and interrupting banish/fear and you should be cycloning/fake casting and pillar abusing.

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#50 Shaan

Shaan
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

rank 1 hero s5 mages goin at it. but yea as slowroll says wtf is the druid talkin about lol, lock mage shaman? you really wanna qq about that setup? what setup are you playing? the melee class should be on the lock, locking him down and interrupting banish/fear and you should be cycloning/fake casting and pillar abusing.

You mean druids actually would have to use LoS or try to position themselves?! MADNESS.

Besides, the druid didn't really complain.
Posted Image

#51 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

rofl well yea like in tbc they would, lol'd at your comment tho. btw hows destro+mage+healer, i've been wanting to try it since i like the setup in 2s (not really we get raped so hard sometimes but w/e) because with a healer the lock might actually survive an we can just gib someone in deep freeze.

lol was just speakin to a m8 an he wrote:

Maтт says:
1 game ye
Maтт says:
its fresky left 1v1 vs mage
Maтт says:
mage at 1%
Maтт says:
fresky at 50%
Maтт says:
mage pops fire ward
Maтт says:
reflects 9k conflag on fresky
Maтт says:
fresky dies
Maтт says:
lol
Trig says:
LMAO

had to post it

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#52 kkem444

kkem444
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

I dont think ferals need any more problems atm. They already have Scare beast and hibernate, along with being close to useless in 3v3

Fuck feral, balance around resto since 98% of druids play it now

#53 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:58 PM

it be hard setin up those 11k ferocious bites, immunity to any major cc and you can get scare beasted and hibernated, whaaaaaa?!??!?! and no way to avoid it too they are all instant ccs

<3
Posted Image

#54 Shaan

Shaan
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

rofl well yea like in tbc they would, lol'd at your comment tho. btw hows destro+mage+healer, i've been wanting to try it since i like the setup in 2s (not really we get raped so hard sometimes but w/e) because with a healer the lock might actually survive an we can just gib someone in deep freeze.

lol was just speakin to a m8 an he wrote:

Maтт says:
1 game ye
Maтт says:
its fresky left 1v1 vs mage
Maтт says:
mage at 1%
Maтт says:
fresky at 50%
Maтт says:
mage pops fire ward
Maтт says:
reflects 9k conflag on fresky
Maтт says:
fresky dies
Maтт says:
lol
Trig says:
LMAO

had to post it

It's pretty fun, when you coordinate burst you can basically kill anyone in a second. (It's a helluva lot more fun than mage lock in 2s. You can actually survive rogues for more than 5 seconds!) The only problem we've really encountered is RNG burst from cleaves.

Though, RMP is still a better setup overall, but nice with some variety ^^. (Oh and lol @ 5% reflect chance :D)
Posted Image

#55 kzn

kzn
  • Kzn
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

killing people in a second stops being fun very very fast.

shit shouldn't be possible period

i'm unbannable

#56 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

even killin druids in a second? nah i find that fun forever yo

<3
Posted Image

#57 kzn

kzn
  • Kzn
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

i hate you

i'm unbannable

#58 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

: (

<3
Posted Image

#59 kzn

kzn
  • Kzn
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:07 PM

i died to ret/dk from 90% hp in less than a second today.

it was pretty funny actually, but i suspect it would get boring if i repeated it

i'm unbannable

#60 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

can't rly predict ret/dk dmg though, since as long as they are on you they do 10k bursts.

<3
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<