#1 Geglash

Geglash
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:50 AM

Would it be overpowered to finally remove it? Tree form is considered an elemental so you'd be able to land it on druids in caster, travel, cat or bear form.
Considering ferals break roots/snares in a global with little to no consideration for their mana (imp. LotP procs back mana) it would finally leave us an option to cc them.
And seing as resto druids hard counter us I feel it would finally leave us with something (albeit not much since they'd just sit in tree) to get them cc:d long enough to score a kill on their partner (think DF on a druid who's going offensive to land the sheep).

The other implication would be to finally get shamans some loving aswell seing as not only are druids immune to Hex via shapeshift, but they can also dispell curse making Hex far from useful when facing a team with a druid.

Thoughts?

#2 Holyraze

Holyraze
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:56 AM

Yea i never understood why druids should be immune to both hex and poly, we are the only healer that is. Should be changed for balance reasons but IT MIGHT MESS with lore so i doubt it. IMO keep bear/cat/travel immune but if u catch a druid in caster in a poly he shouldn't be allowed to shift out.

I dont think ferals need any more problems atm

#3 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

Wtb not being banishable and scare beast-hibernate able.

#4 Aasgeir

Aasgeir
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

make druids voulnerable to sap in tree and I think it's fine, poly would be overkill imo

#5 Zaibuf

Zaibuf
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

Beasts are sheepable so why wouldnt druids in cat/bear form be? :D

Myself and my Warrior always start on the Mage, if the Rogue opens in a good place for us, we swap and try to 1-2 global him.

Posted Image

#6 Holyraze

Holyraze
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:09 AM

Beasts are sheepable so why wouldnt druids in cat/bear form be? :D

I dont think ferals need any more problems atm. They already have Scare beast and hibernate, along with being close to useless in 3v3

#7 Geglash

Geglash
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:09 AM

Wtb not being banishable and scare beast-hibernate able.

Granted I agree there's a flip side to shapeshift forms aswell, but there is a huge difference for a decently skilled player. No matter if you're already caught in a cc (like blind or stun) you can still drop your current form back to caster and avoid these, off the gcd for that matter.

As it currently stands, a druid does not need to worry about positioning like any other healer does when faced with a mage. And it's not like other healers are immune to fear or anything that would in a larger picture balance things out, it's just druids and this one immunity.

#8 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:11 AM

Pro tip: Play a feral cleave (warr ferl pala) and shit on every rmp you meet.
CLEEEEEEEAVE

oh my god i just wanted to add that it is really hard to avoid hibernate scare beast (what heal druid actually runs around in bear/cat?) and banish, yes. i mean wtf, youd actually hit your shapeshift button more than once in a game (initial switch to tree form yay) to avoid cc.
omfgfg
Glad :mage:,:rogue: s3-s4

You're a fucking trash Mage if you actually believe Arcane isn't massively OP. And on top of it all, Destruction damage capability is a LOT lower than Arcanes.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#9 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

Just make it so if a druid is dumb enough to get cc'd by hex or poly he cannot shift out?

#10 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:26 AM

Granted I agree there's a flip side to shapeshift forms aswell, but there is a huge difference for a decently skilled player. No matter if you're already caught in a cc (like blind or stun) you can still drop your current form back to caster and avoid these, off the gcd for that matter.

As it currently stands, a druid does not need to worry about positioning like any other healer does when faced with a mage. And it's not like other healers are immune to fear or anything that would in a larger picture balance things out, it's just druids and this one immunity.

When you shift you dont do damage,so yes,"spamming" hibernate nerfs dps since we have to shift out alot.same thing as resto,when you have to shift out you loose 10K armor,15% healing and 6% healing.(something like that)

oh and i like facing locks when i'm not with a interupter in valor and he chases me spamming banish and if i shift out of it i get insta seduced >.<

#11 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:28 AM

Pro tip: Play a feral cleave (warr ferl pala) and shit on every rmp you meet.
CLEEEEEEEAVE

oh my god i just wanted to add that it is really hard to avoid hibernate scare beast (what heal druid actually runs around in bear/cat?) and banish, yes. i mean wtf, youd actually hit your shapeshift button more than once in a game (initial switch to tree form yay) to avoid cc.
omfgfg

Train the feral,you're welcome.

#12 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:30 AM

wait, youre the guy in blowis signature?

ahahaha
Glad :mage:,:rogue: s3-s4

You're a fucking trash Mage if you actually believe Arcane isn't massively OP. And on top of it all, Destruction damage capability is a LOT lower than Arcanes.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#13 Kubuss

Kubuss
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:31 AM

Just make it so if a druid is dumb enough to get cc'd by hex or poly he cannot shift out?

this.

#14 Vipers

Vipers
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Turalyon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

This, iirc it actually was like that way way back in the day?

#15 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

Blowi delivers once again

~buff (x)

#16 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

wait, youre the guy in blowis signature?

ahahaha

it's the exact same thing i'm saying here moron,have fun farming warrior feral pally (ROFL) rmp not being able to lock a hpally out and train a feral lol.

#17 illu

illu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

When you shift you dont do damage,so yes,"spamming" hibernate nerfs dps since we have to shift out alot.same thing as resto,when you have to shift out you loose 10K armor,15% healing and 6% healing.(something like that)

oh and i like facing locks when i'm not with a interupter in valor and he chases me spamming banish and if i shift out of it i get insta seduced >.<

hey mate spamming hibernate also nerfs ur healing or w/e HAHA
tja

#18 Enim

Enim
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1835

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:04 PM

Exactly what I was going to say.

#19 Vur

Vur
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Haomarush
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

druids are fine give us more control that isn't poly based. New idea for a talent, probably in the fire tree because blizzard is pushing fire pvp viability:

100% chance when struck by physical damage to gain the ability to cast while running for 10 seconds, 1.5 min cooldown?

god damn that would be sweet.

#20 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:59 PM

hey mate spamming hibernate also nerfs ur healing or w/e HAHA

Banish.
if it wasnt obvious for the non retarded people,Hibernate affects feral while banish affects resto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<