Photo

[Blizzard] Blizzard on Cleaves and Plate vs. Cloth.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#181 Aqueous

Aqueous
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:25 PM

are you guys really that fucking retarded?

You walk up to somoene you fucking crit SS for 7k and autoattack for 4k

But somehow bitch about fucking casts.

HINT FOR YOU RETARDS

THERE ISN'T A SINGLE FUCKING RANGE DPS IN THE SK-100

I know SK-100 isn't a big pool, but the fact that there isn't a single mage/lock/spriest/ele shaman/hunter in there fucking speaks volumes about the state of the game and the fact you shouldn't even fucking bitch about a single caster.

Hey, fucking moron - did you see me justifying DK damage in here? No, I didn't, in fact I stated in my post I think ALL instant damage critting for 6-7k is over the top - THAT INCLUDES MY OWN, RETARD.

Melee dominance isn't an acceptable blanket to obscure the fact that Destro burst is STILL retarded, regardless of the buffs Warlocks need overall.

Take a fucking chill pill, get off the computer and go have a drink - the world isn't conspiring against you, you are not up against the wall: grow up.

:warrior: (Arms) have just too much mobility, too much dmg, an always up healing debuff, too much CC avoidance and they can survive too well. The new charge in combat is worst than macestun.

On the topic of Engineering: It's not and never was an imbalance.

LUL!!

#182 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:29 PM

though that produces an irony since Conflag crits almost as hard as Chaos Bolt which is ridiculous too.

Conflag requires Immolate. You can't use Conflagrate without Immolate. Immolate has a cast time, hence indirectly, so does Conflagrate.

I don't think it's ok for casts to crit for 8k, but then again I don't think it's ok for instants to crit for 6-7k either. I think most spell damage, across the board, has gone completely wild and needs to be generally toned down

Destro is one if not the lowest sustained damage spec in the entire game. It has burst, nothing more. This is why destro is getting massive damage buffs next patch.

As for spell damage being too high, are you seriously insinuating that casters put out more damage than melee does? Not only does melee put out as much damage as a free-casting caster, but they can't be interrupted, can hardly be kited, their damage is nowhere near as affected by dispels and to pour salt into the wound, the amount of utility melee classes bring to the table when compared to casters is just disgusting.
<Memorable quote>

#183 Pookette

Pookette
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

I think most spell damage, across the board, has gone completely wild and needs to be generally toned down

you are talking about casters. and if you were including non melee damage in genereal (i.e. armor piercing things) then, my bad.

However, that just brings us to another point. every single melee ability used on someone w/ leather or cloth armor does the same if not more damage than this so called "op spell damage abilities".

Warlocks get hit by EVERYTHING just as hard, doesn't matter if it's spell or melee, as a matter of fact we actually have spell mitigation, melee just demolish us.

#184 Grishnak

Grishnak
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

I think most spell damage, across the board, has gone completely wild and needs to be generally toned down

Posted Image

#185 Jhuudhun

Jhuudhun
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

lol @ spell damage being out of control, omg I am lol'ing so hard.

#186 Pobzy

Pobzy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dragonmaw
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

are you guys really that fucking retarded?

You walk up to somoene you fucking crit SS for 7k and autoattack for 4k

But somehow bitch about fucking casts.

HINT FOR YOU RETARDS

THERE ISN'T A SINGLE FUCKING RANGE DPS IN THE SK-100

I know SK-100 isn't a big pool, but the fact that there isn't a single mage/lock/spriest/ele shaman/hunter in there fucking speaks volumes about the state of the game and the fact you shouldn't even fucking bitch about a single caster.

Well, scoure strike is magic damage as well.

They should have sepparated casters and melee way more, armor was a good start, but now that all melee is good even against high armored targets, and still better on low cloth ones than casters, the cleaves are out of control.

#187 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:49 AM

pooky needs a hug
화이팅

#188 Pyrilus

Pyrilus
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1143

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:22 AM

Feel free to continue discussing in similar threads. With fewer personal attacks, less trolling, less angst, and more intelligent discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<