The "This annoys me" Thread (Official)
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:03 PM
1. Popping retaliation and bladestorm on a fully debuffed dk, and dying before the dk drops below half.
2. Ret paladins who routinely divine storm thin air, outplaying them miserably, and then they instantly gib u in a hammer with wings up.
3. Having a shaman.
4. Blizzard saying shaman totems are weak because they give buffs other classes cant or that the buffs are unique.
5. How broken rogues/dks/rets are and they nerf juggernaught.
6. How horrible shamans are and they cant fix totem stomping.
7. How bad warlocks are and they are going to fix soulshards...is that even a problem? who honestly gives a fuck ?
*insert ur original "people who post dumb shit / people who are you/ whatever smart ass unfunny thing u wanna flame me with*
Tyveris Edit: We will be a bit more lenient in this thread, please try and keep your rants focused here though
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:04 PM
THIS ESPECIALLY HAPPENS ON RET PALADINS, NOT EVEN JOKING.
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:07 PM
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:10 PM
2.Shield wall/SR gets removed when you swap weapons
3.My shaman getting killed in 10sec or less by Ret/Dk/Rogue when they pop their cooldowns and I can't pressure his/her partner.
3.Deathgripped while Bladestorming
4.Getting slowed during Bladestorm,if I press it in same time the enemy does his slow effect is total bullshit.
List can go on but don't wanna be too "annoying" =P
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:11 PM
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:12 PM
-why imp hamstring is still in the game
-cleave teams that go immune to all cc and kill me in a blanket silence
Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:26 PM
Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:23 PM
3. Ring of valor
4. nothing annoys me more than backpeddling
Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:24 PM
I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.
Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:29 PM
Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:38 PM
- '-2% hit' racials
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users