#21 Zaibuf

Zaibuf
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

I'd rather face a resto druid than a disc priest right now though.

dno about that.
You cant cc the druid for shit except DF and a silence :/ and most of his heals are just rolling hots.

Myself and my Warrior always start on the Mage, if the Rogue opens in a good place for us, we swap and try to 1-2 global him.

Posted Image

#22 Kqpro

Kqpro
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Eonar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:04 PM

we badass

#23 Thejuice

Thejuice
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Dunemaul
  • Cyclone

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

dno about that.
You cant cc the druid for shit except DF and a silence :/ and most of his heals are just rolling hots.

druids are easier to kill though if you get a good target switch in. priests just can out heal so much burst it gets annoying.

#24 Vilerose

Vilerose
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 770

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:29 PM

I've tried a lot of various 3v3 comps recently, and Hunter Mage Paladin seems to be the only decent one besides RMP atm.

#25 Synexus

Synexus

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

druids are easier to kill though if you get a good target switch in. priests just can out heal so much burst it gets annoying.

druids are by far the hardest class to kill because you cant spellsteal their heals(like we can with pw:s and prayer of mending) and cant lock them out with cs since they cannot cast. They also have nature's perfection, shift out of slows and barkskin on a short cd.

#26 PiecezTV

PiecezTV
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1147
  • 3v3: 1765
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:35 PM

i liek 2s

#27 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

i'd rather play a healer in 2s then a mage, srsly gif more normal comps ><

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#28 Jush

Jush
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:39 PM

Im running mage/warlock in 2s right now and I'm not complaining, it's a fun comp ^^

#29 Pownmeisterz

Pownmeisterz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

RMP is an overpowered comp, and its pretty much the only thing a mage can run and expect sucess with in 3s. In 5s, any class that can CC has a huge advantage over classes that can't. In 2s, its definitely the worst season for rogue/mage.

#30 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:08 PM

mage warlock is fun, not viable. im running it, you make scrubs pay for their mistakes but you insta-lose to melee type teams especially rogues. my lock dies in a sap duration, btw don't even mention 5s any class is viable there.

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#31 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:10 PM

mages are pretty bad right now

#32 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

mages are fine and blizzard have yet to attend to every single other class being fine

<3
Posted Image

#33 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

mages are fine and blizzard have yet to attend to every single other class being fine

= we are bad

#34 Cruxis

Cruxis

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

= we are bad

= mages are fine, stop crying.

Honestly it doesnt matter what people think of me. I make money playing this game, and soon to be a world champion. stop us if u can.

Salute to the World Champion.

#35 Pownmeisterz

Pownmeisterz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

mage warlock is fun, not viable. im running it, you make scrubs pay for their mistakes but you insta-lose to melee type teams especially rogues. my lock dies in a sap duration, btw don't even mention 5s any class is viable there.

how does double UD rogue/priest make you feel?

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

ret mage priest is pretty good too

#37 Synexus

Synexus

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:31 PM

ret mage priest is pretty good too

gl vs double healer teams

#38 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

mages are fine for pros but suck for noobs, it's a hard knock life for us

<3
Posted Image

#39 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:35 PM

how does double UD rogue/priest make you feel?

well actually i've pulled off about a dozen 2v1s against priest rogue lol, and a couple dozen vs other teams. they always seem to blow all their cds to kill my lock, ATTACK THE WARLOCK!!!!! HES DOWN GLADIATOR YES!

<3
Posted Image

#40 bk

bk
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

mages are NOT fine, ever since the warrior bullshit buff (i play a warrior as my main now and even ill admit it) mages are gimped as fuck

edit:

what do mages have?
2v2? nothing
3v3? rmp
5v5? (lol) prob nothing

i DREAD seeing warriors in arena now, especially with a dispeller behind them, its dumb, it was one of the few advantages of bringing a mage on a team, and it should be returned imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<