#202 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

you noticed imp silence does not stop the ret anymore (since 3.1) from using his faceroll melee abilities (he cant use hands/dispels/heals though)
Glad :mage:,:rogue: s3-s4

You're a fucking trash Mage if you actually believe Arcane isn't massively OP. And on top of it all, Destruction damage capability is a LOT lower than Arcanes.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#203 Vilerose

Vilerose
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 770

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

you noticed imp silence does not stop the ret anymore (since 3.1) from using his faceroll melee abilities (he cant use hands/dispels/heals though)

[edit] counterspell stops judgement, hammer of wrath, repentance, and hammer of justice. counterspell does not stop auto attack, crusader strike, or divine storm.

#204 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:39 PM

im sure he can use all his dps abilities when silenced, no hoj execute ds and stuff but still, his 3 faceroll damage styles are enough to keel the rogue
i got fucking angry losing 1v1 to rets because the usual opener for me, imp csing into sheep into spellstealing dont work anymore, they just faceroll me to 50% while they are silenced
fun times

You're a fucking trash Mage if you actually believe Arcane isn't massively OP. And on top of it all, Destruction damage capability is a LOT lower than Arcanes.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#205 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

yea like, casting sheep oh im 50% when he gets into the sheep. big profit

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#206 Vilerose

Vilerose
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 770

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

yea like, casting sheep oh im 50% when he gets into the sheep. big profit

The best is when Rets spam their rotation and break out of sheeps/blinds due to seals dealing recoil damage.

#207 Kadrix

Kadrix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/1/.

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

csing dk's so they can't use most of their abilities in 2s makes me giggle

The best is when Rets spam their rotation and break out of sheeps/blinds due to seals dealing recoil damage.

That makes me want to punch someone
Posted Image

#208 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

haha yea it's like either fake sheep and die trying or sheep -> re-sheep and lose 70% health

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#209 kzn

kzn
  • Kzn
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:10 PM

I cs rets to get poly off sometimes :(

I am bad

i'm unbannable

#210 Tiaar

Tiaar
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:29 AM

no its just that your peel is orange so you sometimes have to cs rets to poly. you feelin me bro?

how the fuck can i make it that color

Trust me, im a doctor.

#211 entrails

entrails
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:43 AM

yeah when my mage only had 15k hp it was like, who the fuck needs an interrupt when i have to stop my own poly and block as soon as a ret paladin gets in melee range.

#212 Lifebloomlól

Lifebloomlól
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Medivh
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

yeah when my mage only had 15k hp it was like, who the fuck needs an interrupt when i have to stop my own poly and block as soon as a ret paladin gets in melee range.

Official Blizzard Quote:

Burst is going to be high when characters just hit max level but haven't upped their resilience yet. We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now. We do think the Ret "rotation" is problematic. You essentially have a spec without a meaningful resource (Rets generally don't run out of mana) with attacks that are entirely cooldown-controlled, which allows them to be front-loaded. The bubble is certainly powerful along with dispels and things like Freedom.

#213 kzn

kzn
  • Kzn
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

had? I'm pretty sure I have 15k against rets even now because of vindication lols

i'm unbannable

#214 Jerten

Jerten
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:04 AM

Hai guyz I'm the highest mage worldwide. Arcane nerf nvm I'm a duelist.

ROFFF

You also forgot his devastating 53% win ratio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<