• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

Demonic Circle: Teleport

is that OP or what?

Teleport in combat, to anywhere you've decided you want to go, including up ledges or onto the BEM bridge, removing snares in the process, on a 30 sec CD -.-

Warriors would be unplayable without Juggernaut. We're easily countered by slows, CC, or damage. Less QQ more any of those.

#4 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:22 AM

You're a melee class with a 12 second CD teleport.

Kite that.
<Memorable quote>

#5 backy

backy
  • Junkies

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:27 AM

How has a warlock ever been able to kite a warrior?

#6 Vizour

Vizour
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/0/0/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1708
  • 3v3: 2003

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:35 AM

Demonic Circle: Teleport

is that OP or what?

Teleport in combat, to anywhere you've decided you want to go, including up ledges or onto the BEM bridge, removing snares in the process, on a 30 sec CD -.-

Warriors would be unplayable without Juggernaut. We're easily countered by slows, CC, or damage. Less QQ more any of those.

don't go there you know its fucking ridiculously overpowered.. and on top of that you can counter teleport if you play it smooth with "only" intercept ;)

#7 Vizour

Vizour
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:37 AM

i don't mind you can charge in combat -.- but 100% crit chance? that should have a 1 min hiddn cd ..

#8 Pecanpie

Pecanpie
  • Kelimepie
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:41 AM

i don't mind you can charge in combat -.- but 100% crit chance? that should have a 1 min hiddn cd ..

should be on a 2 min cooldown imo, paladin's divine favor and rogue's cold blood is on 2min and it ensures 100% crit chance for your next attack

#9 Jarik

Jarik
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Andorhal
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:44 AM

Juggernaut is fine. the 100% crit is kinda dumb. Everytime i die to a warrior, its always charge > 4k ms - 3k execute.

#10 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:52 AM

don't go there you know its fucking ridiculously overpowered.. and on top of that you can counter teleport if you play it smooth with "only" intercept ;)

Intercept teleports me onto a warlock? Fuck yes, I didn't see that in the patch notes.

If you're not retarded, that will never happen.

Again, warriors without juggernaut would be unplayable.

#11 Vizour

Vizour
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:11 AM

Intercept teleports me onto a warlock? Fuck yes, I didn't see that in the patch notes.

ehm?.. warriors without juggernaut would be balanced! and why can't you intercept when warlocks teleport? do u get confused when they use it? or do you just not pay attention when you play? i mean you know where the teleport is? and if the teleport is behind a pilar you wouldn't have been able to JUGGERNAUT warlock anyways right? so can't say i understand what your mumbling about?

#12 Xyzlol

Xyzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:16 AM

CLICK ON THE ARMORY FOR EACH OF THE CLASSES HE PLAYS

melee melee melee priest

OH OK THX

#13 backy

backy
  • Junkies

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:19 AM

ehm?.. warriors without juggernaut would be balanced! and why can't you intercept when warlocks teleport? do u get confused when they use it? or do you just not pay attention when you play? i mean you know where the teleport is? and if the teleport is behind a pilar you wouldn't have been able to JUGGERNAUT warlock anyways right? so can't say i understand what your mumbling about?

LOL thats why warriors were so sick last patch, warriors are pretty balanced well acording to the statistics http://www.realmhist...-breakdown.html

#14 Vizour

Vizour
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:22 AM

LOL thats why warriors were so sick last patch, warriors are pretty balanced well acording to the statistics http://www.realmhist...-breakdown.html

troll? read post before reply please, i said the charge in combat is fine its just the 100% crit and then something about not been able to intercept when locks use teleport

#15 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:28 AM

What?

Teleport takes the lock (who isn't terrible) out of line of sight and removes snares. As much as I'd love to charge him through the pillar, or on top of a bridge, up a ledge, behind a box, on to a lift, or just 40 yards away, sadly, I'm unable to.

Locks are unplayable

I'm sure this is specifically because of Juggernaut, and especially applicable outside of the 2v2 bracket, right?

When my warrior was unplayable, I didn't cry for other classes to be nerfed to unplayable levels, I wanted my class brought in line. Warriors are the most easily shut down class in the game right now. This is not me saying warriors need help (I think warriors are close to properly tuned. A bit less damage and a bit more survivability and we'd be there). It's me saying your point is worthless. I empathize with underpowered classes, but when it makes you bitter about any ability that's good against you, without a thought to how the class would play without that ability, it's harder to care.

melee melee melee priest

I did play a resto druid, and paladin (holy and ret). Sold them when paladins were completely broken, because why bother, and didn't want to have a lone druid on the faction as my only char. Your point is also incredibly relevant. I mean, as a rogue, I'm unable to understand why someone wouldn't want to be charged (countering a high level of avoidance my class just so happens to have) and crit for a large portion of my health (larger than most people, since rogues have the lowest armor in the game next to warlocks and don't have soul link). Same goes for a priest. Priests love warriors. I'll spare you going into detail why priests love warriors so much, but you can cruise on over to the priest forums if you really want to know.

I'd go as far as to say that warriors would be worse than any class has been since at least BC, if they were taken from where they are now and Juggernaut was removed. If you strongly disagree, you have no clue how warriors work.

#16 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:30 AM

troll? read post before reply please, i said the charge in combat is fine its just the 100% crit and then something about not been able to intercept when locks use teleport

You didn't say that (the first half) at all.

#17 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:08 AM

Posted Image

#18 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:41 AM

I lol'd hard.

LOL thats why warriors were so sick last patch, warriors are pretty balanced well acording to the statistics http://www.realmhist....breakdown.html

Good thing warriors didn't hard-counter warlocks last season? Wait-a-minute...

Juggernaut is overpowered. You've gone from decent mobility w/ periods of being kited to being impossible to kite. You have guaranteed crits that can be chained [with other abilities like Sudden Death] to do unreal burst, you have MS, you deal obscene damage, and you can prevent someone from casting for way longer than you should ever be able to by just chaining charges interrupts, fear be damned.

I've been playing a warrior for nearly four years and I'll freely admit they are overpowered as fuck right now.

You don't get that much facetime for it because of the rogue/priest dominance, but of the top comps warriors make up 20% of them. Sorry that you don't want to get nerfed, but you are overpowered.

I'm sure this is specifically because of Juggernaut, and especially applicable outside of the 2v2 bracket, right?

What do you think happens when you buff the shit out of a class that already hard-countered another class? Warlocks being shit has a direct relation to melee being overpowered and constituting 70%+ of the top teams.
화이팅

#19 NeroMaelstrom

NeroMaelstrom
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:53 AM

I hear in a bracket where there are 10 classes, 2 to a team, having 20% representation is wrong. Oh wait no thats exactly what par is.
?

#20 supm8

supm8
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ahn'Qiraj
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:14 AM

Too powerful against hunters too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users