warning: this will overwrite all of your former msbt settings obviously (back them up if you care)
The original version of this was by Verve via this thread: http://www.arenajunk...ead.php?t=42601
He/she did most of the work and deserves most of the credit, this is just a modified version with a few different triggers and a more pleasant voice.
Anyways, a lot of people kept asking for this so here it is... these are triggers with text to speech sounds for MSBT, mostly for priests but I suppose any class could find some of these triggers useful.
Sounds triggers will fire when...
Any opponent around you gains the following buffs(which you should dispel or be aware of):
- "Fear Ward"
- "Arcane Power"
- "BOP" (hand of protection)
- "Divine Plea"
- "Divine Shield"
- "Freedom" (hand of freedom)
- "Heroism" (/bloodlust)
- "Ice Block"
- "Icy Veins"
- "Nature's Swiftness"
- "Avenging Wrath"
A few triggers when something starts being cast:
- "Burn Incoming" An enemy priest starts a mana burn cast
- "Sheep" An enemy mage starts a polymorph cast (hammer that SWD!)
Some situational triggers
- "CoS up" (a rogue gains CoS)
- "CoS off" (a rogue drops CoS)
- "DK Shackleable" (a DK gains Lichborn)
- "Fearable Warrior" (a warrior drops berserk)
- "Desperate Prayer Ready"
- "Fear Ready" (psychic scream)
- "Inner Focus Ready"
- "PS Ready" (pain suppression)
- "PI Ready" (power infusion)
- "SF Ready" (shadowfiend)
Buff yourself reminders:
- "Shield Now" when your weakened soul debuff drops when you don't have PW:S up
- "Refresh Inner Fire" when your IF drops
- "Renew Off" when your renew drops off yourself
The "Sounds" Folder goes in:
\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\MikScrollingBattleText
(should already be a sound folder in there by default, just paste over it)
The .lua file goes in:
\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\your account name\SavedVariables
You need to have MSBT installed already. I am using version 5.4.44, I don't know if there are later versions and if they will/will not work with this.
Let me know via this thread if you can't get this working. I'm not 100% sure my instructions/files are correct. IF I MESSED UP SORRY GOSH