#181 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

Besides, I'm ALLOWED to get away with few grammar mistakes, considering English isn't my native language. However, I speak 4 different languages, can you even speak a 2nd one ?

oh thats right, US resident, sorry for asking ! <3

I'll leave it at that, you're a waste of time to reply against :( not enough flame bait and plainly useless arguments

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Also Giantz summed it up pretty much. They're balanced if we have a peeler, which I don't, hence why the topic.

warlock/healer has pretty much been crushed by warrior/healer since wotlk

I don't know why this would change especially since arms damage is a lot more reliable than fury outside of TEN THOUSAND WHIRLWINDS

Somehow the thread changed to people comparing rogue/healer vs warrior/healer, and this is almost just as lopsided when its priest/rogue vs warrior/not druid (and even with a druid the rogue team has the upperhand)

I also can't believe the amount of crying from people who primarily play 2s(priests, with rogues) saying that warriors do unbelievable amounts of damage

lol

#183 Pirated

Pirated
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement

if you're going to argue in broken english, don't piss and moan when someone points it out
"i have literally never, to my recollection, overestimated myself"
-Buddhist

#184 Pitiless

Pitiless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

Somehow the thread changed to people comparing rogue/healer vs warrior/healer, and this is almost just as lopsided when its priest/rogue vs warrior/not druid (and even with a druid the rogue team has the upperhand

Warrior/druid is a soft counter to priest/rogue. Paladin/warrior vs priest/rogue isn't *that* lopsided in the priest/rogue's favor. I don't think it's a terrible imbalance or anything, but you have that wrong.

This thread would be a lot better without Protagonist's attitude of "if you don't agree with me you're retarded."

#185 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:57 AM

i dont know how every priest here cries about warriors raping them then im queueing 2s right now and priests are casting mana burns IN MY FUCKING FACE without being bothered

either im running with resurection sickness or youre doing something wrong
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#186 Pirated

Pirated
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:01 AM

i dont know how every priest here cries about warriors raping them then im queueing 2s right now and priests are casting mana burns IN MY FUCKING FACE without being bothered

it's the DOING SOMETHING WRONG thing
"i have literally never, to my recollection, overestimated myself"
-Buddhist

#187 Ziddy

Ziddy
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1730
  • 3v3: 1684
  • RBG: 1533

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

you should probably do that thing where you start casting a flash heal and then stop casting it halfway through and be like lol your overpower does nothing, and then be like lol my rogue is ripping you apart from behind and then like fear the healer and lol dead warrior.

I hear fake casting negates the high crit chance as well as all damage from overpower.

#188 Revelstoke

Revelstoke

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

I'm sorry but this is an absolute lie.

#189 Windwalk

Windwalk
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:16 AM

how is it a lie?

assuming the priest has a second PWS after the first one goes down, it's going to be a while before the warrior can pressure you considering he's not getting tfb procs.

you guys don't really seem to understand warrior mechanics at all, the class is just not able to charge a priest and drop him, we have MS, execute random procs, and overpower procs, we don't have a spamable instant attack.

When I talk to or see successful gamers they come off as intelligent people who are able to develop the ever important “game sense” with relative ease. Aside from muscle memory and the mechanics of playing a video game they seem to just understand what needs to be done to compete and outthink their opponents.

#190 Pyrilus

Pyrilus
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1143

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:18 AM

Full of trolling thread is full of trolling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<