Photo

Outhealing warriors.

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#41 Rice

Rice
  • Junkies

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

Funny, I have more problems trying to outheal a warrior tunneling my partner than I do on myself.

Stoneclaw is amazing for tanking warriors. I can water shield tank most warriors about 70% of the time. If I get too low I definitely need to ES. Obviously, the most important thing is to juke his overpowers. Once overpower lands, you need a peel from your partner or you're pretty much dead.

Hex works wonders too, even if it does gets dispelled 3 seconds later. That's 3 seconds you have of free healing.

#42 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

What some of you heroes dont understand is a decent warrior can wait for the 5th second of the procc use the overpower, and 1 second later the shit procc will be there just to overpower again. You cant fake indefinitely, the cd on it is too little, most scrub warriors wont even bother catching you on a cast just randomly do it and get you on a 0.5 second bloodlusted lesser heal which will kill you.

Most of us heroes admit that warriors shit on shamans but that's not a problem of UA.It's semi useful to useless against most people.Shamans need to get altered so they do not suck complete cock.

ps: im saving stoneclaw for when/if i get hit from overpower on my shaman(havent really played a lot with it though)
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#43 wisdomcube

wisdomcube
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

Its not even the overpower its just you can't get away from them.

#44 Moveyourhuf

Moveyourhuf

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:11 AM

I believe it just needs the 600 missing Spellpower from new S6 gear to outheal them easily. But I'm afraid of the upcomming 244dps two-handers too. Shamans are just damn forced onto watershield.

#45 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:11 AM

it's more likely shamans are fucking terrible because everything counters them nowdays

magerogue loL!

#46 Ggnub

Ggnub
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Wildhammer
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:36 AM

I'd rather them have pummel in Battle stance then the extra healing debuff. I really wish they would get rid of that guarantee Mortal strike every time they charge someone, that crap is OP as hell. Every time they charge someone they basically do 5-6k damage before you're out of the stun. But like someone already stated, warriors are going to own shamans because we cannot get away since they have charge in combat. I love making warriors fall off on Blade's edge arena tho. Always a good laugh. =)

#47 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:00 AM

I dont think removing crit off juggernaut is reasonable sorry

Seeing as warriors are already doing good i'd rather see a paladin/shaman buff rather than giving pummel to warriors.(I don't think you'll be able to tank warriors with pummel eitherway since UA is easier to avoid and then we'll be able to mash overpower every time its up instead of worrying about landing UA)

#48 Pedocows

Pedocows
  • Validating
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:06 AM

thank god i'm a druid.

rofl

#49 Deviouss

Deviouss

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:14 AM

powerslave first off overpower is the most OVERPOWEREd move in the dam game right now. how are u gonna giv a class with mortal strike another move to make it a 75% mortal strike .. its impossible to tank they should make it u either hav over pwoer on ur target or mortal strike one or the other.. balance this shyt blizzard

I C WUT U DID THAR

LOOK @ YOUR NAME
Posted Image

#50 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

I C WUT U DID THAR

LOOK @ YOUR NAME

yeah took me 5 mins to realise :P

thanks for stating the obvious btw,captain.

#51 Kraum

Kraum
  • Junkies

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

Let's see shamans are usually fine only bad against warriors, FIX SHAMENZ THEM ARE BAD UA IS NOT THE PROBLEMZ.

#52 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Let's see shamans are usually fine only bad against warriors, FIX SHAMENZ THEM ARE BAD UA IS NOT THE PROBLEMZ.

aren't shamans kind of bad against rogues aswell ?

warriors are pretty shit vs druids for example

Although I guess everyone must be shit vs druids,lol.

#53 Médousa1296679406

Médousa1296679406
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:31 PM

I belive that most of your whineage comes from the fact that you've got used to warriors being absoloutly shit in arena. And now that they fixed them you are shocked!

I'm a fairly good warrior and if I face a good priest or shaman they can somewhat easily outheal me. Remember, it takes 2 for 2v2 aye.. So the question is: What is your partner doing to prevent the warrior from doing that much damage? For example, if I face ret / sham or ret / disc then it's rather easy for them to outlast me if they plat it right. Lot of pressure on the warriors means he has to go defensive, going defensive equals alot less damage, alot less damage equals win! So yea.

#54 Oomlock

Oomlock
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

i missed pummel, oh well i'll overpower his next cast.

its fun being gay :D

sometimes i rub the chapstick on my dick and pretend im getting a blowjob from a slug

#55 Rice

Rice
  • Junkies

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

I belive that most of your whineage comes from the fact that you've got used to warriors being absoloutly shit in arena. And now that they fixed them you are shocked!

Hey look, it's what every arcane mage and ret paladin said before they got nerfed to the ground.

UA is overpowered. No pun intended. The proc frequency is much too high.

#56 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:09 AM

Hey look, it's what every arcane mage and ret paladin said before they got nerfed to the ground.

UA is overpowered. No pun intended. The proc frequency is much too high.

I have found UA to be partly worthless vs druids and priest and completely worthless vs dps classes.Its pretty much wrecking only shamans and paladins.I'm not making this up.(In before army of terrible priests crying about it)

If UA is the problem,do you think pummel in battle replacing UA would be better for the victim?

warriors are most likely overpowered(thx cpt obv) but definitely not on the interrupt department.

#57 Rice

Rice
  • Junkies

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:12 AM

I would MUCH rather pummel be available in battle stance than UA in its current form. Cause if I fake it out, it actually would take 10 seconds to refresh instead of 6 seconds.

Besides, an actual landed pummel on me would only last 2.8 seconds. UA lasts twice as long. That's probably why it's way worse for shamans/pallies :/

#58 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

You realise you need to be hit while casting for the debuff to apply right? The usual alternative is school lockdown instead of 50% casting penalty.

You realize you have BOTH, not just one, right? Warriors are collectively (and conveniently) feigning ignorance to make it seem as if imp overpowered isn't overpowered as shit because it's "not a full lockout" and "worse than pummel", despite the fact that they still can do both and a shitload of damage at the same time.
화이팅

#59 Raijo

Raijo
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

I agree. Pummel should be useable in battlestance, UA changed.

#60 Rice

Rice
  • Junkies

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

Also, UA makes earth shield and hots tick less for the duration too, whereas pummel wouldn't. Pummel any day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<