#21 Ocius

Ocius
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

I've never seen a pet despawn in arena, I run 2v2 with a druid as well, and it just seems we can't coordinate cc like we use to be able to, to get the lock down. Are you sure going on the paladin is the best choice in that scenario?

We've had the most success with killing Paladins over Warlocks. Going for an SL/SL lock with a VW out is a nightmare, so imo your best bet is to try and take out the Paladin. He'll take about as much damage as the lock but doesn't get +20% healing taken (or have siphon/drain life) and your Warrior can interrupt the heals.

#22 Tyreke

Tyreke
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:40 PM

Ya I see what you're saying, but killing a paladin is already difficult without having to switch off to hamstring the warlock and pet, letting the paladin get a few heals off while you do it.

#23 Coolbean

Coolbean
  • Junkies

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:44 PM

Ya I see what you're saying, but killing a paladin is already difficult without having to switch off to hamstring the warlock and pet, letting the paladin get a few heals off while you do it.

i don't see how its possible to lose to lock/paly as druid war.... locks dmg = 0?

#24 buena

buena
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Detheroc
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:51 PM

i don't see how its possible to lose to lock/paly as druid war.... locks dmg = 0?

now where did that "membership requirements too lenient" thread go

#25 Catscratch

Catscratch
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:15 PM

now where did that "membership requirements too lenient" thread go

zam!

#26 Lundon

Lundon
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:36 AM

war/pal definitely is one of the tough combo. If druid get caught by JoJ, it can pretty much mean game over. Our strat is try to outmana the opponent paladin, let warriors go for each other. If their warrior goes for me, I will drag him out LOS of paladin. Followed by cyclonex3, feral charge paladin can end game pretty fast that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<