#41 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

Only scrubs feel they need to prove themselves on forums.

#42 shplade

shplade
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:27 AM

inc essay
womp

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#43 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:30 AM

inc essay

;)

#44 bobsauce

bobsauce

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:08 AM

lol 2-6, good thing the armory doesnt keep track of that.

lol yea every spell i cast on you gets grounded, just like in 2s, lol jk. Dont try to pretend that you time your grounding totems

yea we never attempted a kill, i guess both times we beat you, your healer d/ced or something.

the best part was on ruins where you were just standing in the open, frozen down, so i fear your druid, you fail to drop tremor for some reason, you fail to shock either of us, fail to drop grounding which would have negated about 25k burst, you failed to thunderstorm us away, and instead you dropped earthbind against 2 casters who are 5 yards away from you, and thengot bursted to the face, oh wait my chaos bolts got grounded by the grounding totem you didnt have down.

now im not trying to flame you, but if you time your groundings better we wouldnt have come close to killing you, you probably wana drop when when we are ready to burst you, i mean if you arent going to tremor your druid out of fear, you might as well throw down a grounding, or try and shock us. I have to admit it was like you were a raid boss when i was chain casting incinerates on you

You're a moron, ty for points.
Posted Image

#45 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:29 AM

Shplade can you transfer to my server to do 2s with me im best warlock in world i dont afraid of anything i good fearing

#46 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:11 AM

You're a moron, ty for points.

yea if we lost to you 10 more times we would have given you the same amount of points that you gave us last season, anyways.

my healer is feared and i'm locked down, what should i do?

A) interupt the incoming chaos bolt?
B) throw down a grounding totem?
C) drop tremor to get my druid out of fear?
D) try to heal myself?
E) knock them back with my aoe gayness?
F) SPAM EARTHBIND TOTEM AGAINST 2 CASTERS IN MELEE RANGE WHEN IM IN THE OPEN FROZEN TO THE GROUND!!

the answer is G) your fucking terrible at the game.

#47 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

I love this guy.

Typical Lupascrub Post:

"WELL BRO U MIGHT DO THIS BUT THEN IM GONNA DO THIS BUT SINCE YOU CANT DO THAT IM DOING THIS BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED BUT ILL DO THIS BUT DOESNT MATTER CUZ U SUCK"

Calling others bad while being on 2 ~50% teams is pretty funny though. Like, I'm assuming he's joking and trying to be funny. Right?

#48 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:33 AM

I love this guy.

Typical Lupascrub Post:

"WELL BRO U MIGHT DO THIS BUT THEN IM GONNA DO THIS BUT SINCE YOU CANT DO THAT IM DOING THIS BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED BUT ILL DO THIS BUT DOESNT MATTER CUZ U SUCK"

Calling others bad while being on 2 ~50% teams is pretty funny though. Like, I'm assuming he's joking and trying to be funny. Right?

at least if you are going to try and insult the third highest rated rogue/lock in the world make it so i have some clue what you are talking about so i can flame you back

edit: gj insulting my win ratio when you have a lower one than ours in 3s, and i dont even use my lock for 2s anymore, rofl - good troll though if it wasnt for the armory.

#49 bobsauce

bobsauce

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:45 AM

You just keep crying, but I guess if I lost that many times I would be angry too. Casting earthbind and running behind a pillar when my abilities are on CD seems fine, you lost that game.

edit: 0-3 in 2s in s5, 6-2 in 3s in s6 guess we got more points.
Posted Image

#50 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:04 AM

You just keep crying, but I guess if I lost that many times I would be angry too. Casting earthbind and running behind a pillar when my abilities are on CD seems fine, you lost that game.

edit: 0-3 in 2s in s5, 6-2 in 3s in s6 guess we got more points.

you beat us 6 times when we played you guys 5 times and beat you twice? damn your math is almost as good as your interupting skillz.

and [email protected] that earthbind comment, dude im pretty sure earthbind and tremor are both earth totems, and tremor doesnt have a CD (unless they added one during 3.1), yet your druid still ate a full fear while earthbind did nothing, rolfmao, thats awesome, keep up the good work, haha that actually made me laugh IRL :D

#51 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:51 AM

at least if you are going to try and insult the third highest rated rogue/lock in the world make it so i have some clue what you are talking about so i can flame you back

edit: gj insulting my win ratio when you have a lower one than ours in 3s, and i dont even use my lock for 2s anymore, rofl - good troll though if it wasnt for the armory.

I think you've also mentioned that in all your posts. "3RD HIGHEST LOCK/ROGUE EVER BRO"

"BRB TRYING TO SHOW EVERYONE I'M GOOD CUZ I BEAT A SHAMAN IN AN ARENA"

P.S. I see 75% on my 3s. Seems like your about as bad at this game as you are at checking the armory.

#52 Novacaine

Novacaine
  • Junkies

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

LOL third highest rogue lock WATCH OUT GUIESE. who gives a fuck i was the highest rogue/druid/lock in the world... only rogue/lock to get 2200 shoulders in S4 on vengence...does that mean we were the best? no. does that mean you are even THE THIRD BEST? no your a fucking scrub no matter what, stfu why are you even talking to people in this forum when clearly no one likes you? prob cause no one likes you in other parts of your life so you have to resort to places and pass times that other decent people would avoid.

#53 Novacaine

Novacaine
  • Junkies

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

p.s. i'm drunk

#54 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

Novacaine is the shit. Say hi to Panika for me.

#55 Emonerd

Emonerd
  • Mention
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

hootz is a faggot

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

yah

THNX FOR POINTS IN 3V3 LASTNIGHT SHITTY LOLOL

#56 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

THNX FOR POINTS IN 3V3 LASTNIGHT SHITTY LOLOL

Thanks for the points in 5s. :D

#57 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival
  • RBG: 1489

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Novacaine is the shit. Say hi to Panika for me.

pretty sure panika died last season he was pro as hell though

#58 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

P.S. I see 75% on my 3s. Seems like your about as bad at this game as you are at checking the armory.

Games Win - Loss Win % Team Rating
This Week
28 - 27
51%

Season
76 - 65
54%

gj nerd.

i bolded the parts of interest for you.

p.s your troll would have worked if the armory didnt exist

#59 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:54 PM

LOL third highest rogue lock WATCH OUT GUIESE. who gives a fuck i was the highest rogue/druid/lock in the world... only rogue/lock to get 2200 shoulders in S4 on vengence...does that mean we were the best? no. does that mean you are even THE THIRD BEST? no your a fucking scrub no matter what, stfu why are you even talking to people in this forum when clearly no one likes you? prob cause no one likes you in other parts of your life so you have to resort to places and pass times that other decent people would avoid.

Posted Image
RAGE

#60 QTlolz

QTlolz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

Games Win - Loss Win % Team Rating
This Week
28 - 27
51%

Season
76 - 65
54%

gj nerd.

i bolded the parts of interest for you.

p.s your troll would have worked if the armory didnt exist

Pretty hard to win 54% of 4 games.

I usually consider 3-1 being 75%

EDIT: You also forgot to mention being 3rd best lock/rogue, some sort of multiple choice question and a play by play breakdown of a game. Fix it please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<