Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:37 AM

I would just like to say: ret/rogue/priest is the most skill-based comp this game has seen to date.

Step 1- Assign ret paladin to lock pet, 1 GCD, mission accomplished.
Step 2 - Focus Warlock for 10 seconds
Step 3 - Leave arena with +10 to your rating :)

I acknowledge that Soeze and Sobad are actually pretty good players, but come on. This season is so fucking shitty for warlocks that aren't running destro/shaman/x setups

end rant

#22 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1041
  • 5v5: 862
  • RBG: 576

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:49 AM

First season I feel sorry for Warlocks ever =P

#23 Recline

Recline
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1723
  • 3v3: 2108

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

65 games played this week with 2200-2400 hidden rating.

65 ret paladins. 0 warlocks. 0 mages. 0 rogues. 1 shaman. 0 dk. lots of hunters/priests/warriors/druids.

#24 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival
  • RBG: 1489

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

65 games played this week with 2200-2400 hidden rating.

65 ret paladins. 0 warlocks. 0 mages. 0 rogues. 1 shaman. 0 dk. lots of hunters/priests/warriors/druids.

few warlocks here and there some think 2 diff warrior druid lock comps 1 was the 5fx crew other then that nothin worth clicking explosive shot over rogues are back and with the swine flu

#25 Recline

Recline
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:02 PM

we're not back in 3s. at all. 65 games and every team had a horrible ret paladin just like yours.

#26 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

few warlocks here and there some think 2 diff warrior druid lock comps 1 was the 5fx crew other then that nothin worth clicking explosive shot over rogues are back and with the swine flu

Someone please translate.

#27 Elruhir

Elruhir
  • Junkies

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

I would just like to say: ret/rogue/priest is the most skill-based comp this game has seen to date.

Step 1- Assign ret paladin to lock pet, 1 GCD, mission accomplished.
Step 2 - Focus Warlock for 10 seconds
Step 3 - Leave arena with +10 to your rating :)

I acknowledge that Soeze and Sobad are actually pretty good players, but come on. This season is so fucking shitty for warlocks that aren't running destro/shaman/x setups

end rant

pretty fuckig much

i am so sick of fucking ret cleave teams

#28 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:57 PM

lol my applogize was goin to post with a little more grammer but my dam roomate was rushin me out the room cuz he had to do some homework or someshit just sayin there really isnt many warlock teams we've fought agreeing with the above post and the only one worth really lookin at was one warlock shammy rogue team and the fx team thats basically wat i was goin for

#29 Recline

Recline
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

#30 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

lol my applogize was goin to post with a little more grammer but my dam roomate was rushin me out the room cuz he had to do some homework or someshit just sayin there really isnt many warlock teams we've fought agreeing with the above post and the only one worth really lookin at was one warlock shammy rogue team and the fx team thats basically wat i was goin for

Ah gotcha, much better that time ;P

But yeah too many cleaves running around now for them poor warlocks.

It's okay though, payback to Locks for S2 :P

#31 Novacaine

Novacaine
  • Junkies

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:13 AM

Rocky You're Mexican L2English <3

p.s. don't give me swine flu

#32 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:47 AM

Rocky You're Mexican L2English <3

p.s. don't give me swine flu

i'd be more worried atm about those herpes sores i put in ur mouth

#33 Ksfour

Ksfour
  • Validating
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:01 AM

rocky is a drug mule and the containers often blow up while inside his intestines. you'll have to forgive him, all that heroin running through your system would make you unable to type coherently too.

#34 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:38 PM

i want to let everyone know that bobsauce is amazing at arena.

my mage/druid/lock team played him last night, was fucking so funny how we could both free cast on him without getting interupted or grounded.

stick to 5s plx

#35 Novacaine

Novacaine
  • Junkies

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:36 PM

Nice server bro

Stick to pve?

#36 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:11 PM

Nice server bro

Stick to pve?

clearly being on a pve server means i cant pvp, i guess being on one of the top 3 rogue/warlock teams in the world in season 5 is negated by the fact im on a pve server, k.

#37 bobsauce

bobsauce

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

I have the mage on focus because all he does is spam sheep my warrior, only thing he forgot to left out is that a druid/mage/x team went like 2-6 vs a warrior team without dispels, stick to 2s.

You never even attempt a real kill on my partners all you did was tunnel and got half your chaos bolts grounded.
Posted Image

#38 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:28 PM

I have the mage on focus because all he does is spam sheep my warrior, only thing he forgot to left out is that a druid/mage/x team went like 2-6 vs a warrior team without dispels, stick to 2s.

You never even attempt a real kill on my partners all you did was tunnel and got half your chaos bolts grounded.

lol 2-6, good thing the armory doesnt keep track of that.

lol yea every spell i cast on you gets grounded, just like in 2s, lol jk. Dont try to pretend that you time your grounding totems

yea we never attempted a kill, i guess both times we beat you, your healer d/ced or something.

the best part was on ruins where you were just standing in the open, frozen down, so i fear your druid, you fail to drop tremor for some reason, you fail to shock either of us, fail to drop grounding which would have negated about 25k burst, you failed to thunderstorm us away, and instead you dropped earthbind against 2 casters who are 5 yards away from you, and thengot bursted to the face, oh wait my chaos bolts got grounded by the grounding totem you didnt have down.

now im not trying to flame you, but if you time your groundings better we wouldnt have come close to killing you, you probably wana drop when when we are ready to burst you, i mean if you arent going to tremor your druid out of fear, you might as well throw down a grounding, or try and shock us. I have to admit it was like you were a raid boss when i was chain casting incinerates on you

#39 Athlete

Athlete
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/1/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1827
  • 3v3: 2334
  • RBG: 1894

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:24 PM

lol 2-6, good thing the armory doesnt keep track of that.

lol yea every spell i cast on you gets grounded, just like in 2s, lol jk. Dont try to pretend that you time your grounding totems

yea we never attempted a kill, i guess both times we beat you, your healer d/ced or something.

the best part was on ruins where you were just standing in the open, frozen down, so i fear your druid, you fail to drop tremor for some reason, you fail to shock either of us, fail to drop grounding which would have negated about 25k burst, you failed to thunderstorm us away, and instead you dropped earthbind against 2 casters who are 5 yards away from you, and thengot bursted to the face, oh wait my chaos bolts got grounded by the grounding totem you didnt have down.

now im not trying to flame you, but if you time your groundings better we wouldnt have come close to killing you, you probably wana drop when when we are ready to burst you, i mean if you arent going to tremor your druid out of fear, you might as well throw down a grounding, or try and shock us. I have to admit it was like you were a raid boss when i was chain casting incinerates on you

thanks for the play-by-play, john madden

#40 lupacob

lupacob

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:44 PM

:cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<