#2 Aftermath

Aftermath
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ghostlands
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

I was just about to make this thread, I felt like we were going to actually have an intelligent conversation in the other thread right before they closed it.

ALSO ON TOPIC:
If an undead priest rogue loses to a mirror, they should most likely quit the game as they are fucking terrible players. I played against zabyr and korov before as dk/pally and priest rogue I believe, and they seemed to be pretty good. I've played priest rogue to about 2500 or so with wyte, and I'm sure he can vouch as well how no skill UD priest rogue takes in a mirror match. The mechanics of the match are either land a fear on priest, follow by blind, possibly sap. Meanwhile rogue is dead. Or, fear/blind/sap rogue LoS of the priest, and zerg/mana burn priest. Both strats get countered by WotF. Lol.

I agree to an extent, now I haven't played a priest for too long, (2 months or so) but I have played as the rogue in PR to 2400 in s3. Now obviously things are different and mirrors are no longer a Bum rush on the Priest with one rogue dropping off to peel when his priest gets low. But one thing hasn’t changed about PR Mirrors, and that’s the opener. Correct me if I'm wrong but the opener to me feels like it’s the most important part of the fight. Your rogue gets sapped your fighting an uphill battle, and while your strats remain the same they are ten times harder to pull off since your most likely to be playing very defensively and being forced to play catch up. Having WotF does make this 10x easier but your acting as if you’re unable to adapt to the situation at hand. I mean from what it sounds like, you guys cant predict that the priest running toward you is going to fear, If I had no WotF I would Fear ward the fear. Kind of like we SWD Sheeps. Maybe that’s to complicated to understand, but it’s what good players do. Once again I don’t consider myself good yet. I am still learning2Priest, but WotF is nothing new its part of the game there are ways around it.

#3 Aftermath

Aftermath
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ghostlands
  • Retaliation

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

missed glad by 1 spot, Deadly Duelist Aftamath imo

#4 Outsourced

Outsourced
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-The Underbog
  • Retaliation
  • Talents:

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

jason got duelist, hes a beast pro

#5 Guest_Sôutalgôn_*

Guest_Sôutalgôn_*

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

Hey guys! I'm Gladiator Soutalgon.

I played 500 games, in almost full best in slot gear, as the easiest comp in the world, on the easiest battle group in the world, in the easiest season ever, and only got Duelist... but I had a trick up my sleve to get Gladiator!

Heres my story!

http://area52.21.for...p?p=15044#15044

I'm sure you don't care but I just want everyone to know!

#6 Guest_Sôutalgôn_*

Guest_Sôutalgôn_*

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

anyone want to sell me glad this season??? i bought it s4 and s5 need it s6 lol

#7 Sized

Sized
  • Baddieisbawz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2442

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:43 PM

hi im d-glad.

#8 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

I was just about to make this thread, I felt like we were going to actually have an intelligent conversation in the other thread right before they closed it.

I agree to an extent, now I haven't played a priest for too long, (2 months or so) but I have played as the rogue in PR to 2400 in s3. Now obviously things are different and mirrors are no longer a Bum rush on the Priest with one rogue dropping off to peel when his priest gets low. But one thing hasn’t changed about PR Mirrors, and that’s the opener. Correct me if I'm wrong but the opener to me feels like it’s the most important part of the fight. Your rogue gets sapped your fighting an uphill battle, and while your strats remain the same they are ten times harder to pull off since your most likely to be playing very defensively and being forced to play catch up. Having WotF does make this 10x easier but your acting as if you’re unable to adapt to the situation at hand. I mean from what it sounds like, you guys cant predict that the priest running toward you is going to fear, If I had no WotF I would Fear ward the fear. Kind of like we SWD Sheeps. Maybe that’s to complicated to understand, but it’s what good players do. Once again I don’t consider myself good yet. I am still learning2Priest, but WotF is nothing new its part of the game there are ways around it.

The one win you guys got on us, I was opened on as I was about to sap you (our priest in a sap at the time). He was forced to spam heal me and could do absolutely nothing to stop you from fearing him. It was a terrible start for us but we won every match after that even with you guys getting the opener in 3 out of 4 matches. That should say something about our ability to "adapt" and overcome a major disadvantage.

I don't want to start an argument in these forums but you really aren't one to be giving advice on how to play Priest/Rogue when in our match on Ring of Valor you pressed nothing but Mana Burn the entire time. We literally killed your rogue without him receiving a single heal.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#9 Aftermath

Aftermath
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ghostlands
  • Retaliation

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:55 PM

The one win you guys got on us, I was opened on as I was about to sap you (our priest in a sap at the time). He was forced to spam heal me and could do absolutely nothing to stop you from fearing him. It was a terrible start for us but we won every match after that even with you guys getting the opener in 3 out of 4 matches. That should say something about our ability to "adapt" and overcome a major disadvantage.

I don't want to start an argument in these forums but you really aren't one to be giving advice on how to play Priest/Rogue when in our match on Ring of Valor you pressed nothing but Mana Burn the entire time. We literally killed your rogue without him receiving a single heal.

This isn’t even directed towards you please go put your helmet back on. This isnt an argument, it’s a discussion stop taking everything someone else says about priest rogue as an insult. Now WTB constructive posts.

#10 Clefairy

Clefairy
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1400
  • 5v5: 1419

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:02 PM

Lol you guys say you don't want to argue yet both of you still want the last word and continue to instigate...

#11 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

This isn’t even directed towards you please go put your helmet back on. This isnt an argument, it’s a discussion stop taking everything someone else says about priest rogue as an insult. Now WTB constructive posts.

Having WotF does make this 10x easier but your acting as if you’re unable to adapt to the situation at hand. I mean from what it sounds like, you guys cant predict that the priest running toward you is going to fear, If I had no WotF I would Fear ward the fear. Kind of like we SWD Sheeps. Maybe that’s to complicated to understand, but it’s what good players do. Once again I don’t consider myself good yet.

I don't care who that statement is directed to (Jason or myself) Both of us I feel are undeserving of this. Your statement was extremely cocky and unnecessary. You ask for constructive posts but fail to provide them yourself. Your post was very hypocritical.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#12 dkumofo

dkumofo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

ROFL FROM ONE BAD BATTLEGROUP TO ANOTHER HAHA ZABRZ HAHAHGGAA
got the Night Elf Rogue Explicit of Sargeras in the battlegroup Shadowburn Brutal Gladiator in season 4.

#13 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

ROFL FROM ONE BAD BATTLEGROUP TO ANOTHER HAHA ZABRZ HAHAHGGAA

Hey Lycra
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#14 Sized

Sized
  • Baddieisbawz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2442

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Stop talking about how you lose as Priest/Rogue and talk about how I'm a Deadly Glad.

#15 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:52 PM

Stop talking about how you lose as Priest/Rogue and talk about how I'm a Deadly Glad.

I wanna see you repeat the same success in a bracket that isn't dead and a season that is less of a joke.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#16 Jason

Jason
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

You are terrible mr bad mage.

I was easily guaranteed glad, you can ask any top player in this BG, seeing as you clearly aren't one of them. I had top 3 3s the entire season, since when is that not considered glad range? Unless you're completely handicapped I figured you would have realized that ending 4th after tanking over 100 rating was still glad range, and it only got reset because I'm good enough to play multiple classes and had more fun on a pally. Since you have downs I assume you can only play a mage and barely get 2500 as that. Grats on being bad.
Posted Image

#17 gagegg

gagegg
  • Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

Look at Outsourced making the new bg thread. Nig.

#18 dkumofo

dkumofo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:29 PM

I wanna see you repeat the same success in a bracket that isn't dead and a season that is less of a joke.

YA MAN HE DID IT! HE HAD TO WINTRADE THO LOL!!!
got the Night Elf Rogue Explicit of Sargeras in the battlegroup Shadowburn Brutal Gladiator in season 4.

#19 Aftermath

Aftermath
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ghostlands
  • Retaliation

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:48 PM

OMG LIKE

U LOST TO US AS UNDEAD

LIKE OMG NO1 HAS EVER LOST A MATCH WHEN THEY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE

Oh wait, didn't you lose to HUNTER ROGUE 2V2 REPEATEDLY? Yes you did.

Don't try and say hes bad for losing to a comp/race setup he shouldn't of, when you did the same thing PLENTY of tmes.

Pipps Best Rogue In Game!

#20 Outsourced

Outsourced
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-The Underbog
  • Retaliation
  • Talents:

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:04 PM

lol hi duelist jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users