• Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:13 AM

cant wait to c u.

gud cuz i will fook u up bro

no but seriously anyone who loses to feral anything s6 is not cute, and wont get any hot-ass legit cyberz ;3
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

#43 Mcwiggles

Mcwiggles
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:10 AM

wat

#44 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:26 AM

wat

<33333333
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

#45 Prov

Prov
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:33 AM

Power Sheild absorb 4k shred full absorb ,

Shred hit Divineforce for 4k , Prayer of mending Heal Divine force for 5k

Ferouis bite crit Divineforce for 8k , Divineforce now has 15k HP after using all my burst and is free to heal

See ? I can make stupid comment too xD

prayer of mending heal for 5k what?

with pvp gear on i don't even think it's going to crit for that much, and we have a good solid 6% crit in pvp gear

I really hope blizzard does something about this. because the Impossibleness of cleave to beat any comp, really, is just an excruciating process that involves immense skill and luck. Buff warriors death knights and pallys, nerf mages and rogues.

#46 Nobody77

Nobody77
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

all the feral "n00bs" that went for priest in priest/rogue were free win lols -,-

and seriously stop defending feral dr00ds when they were totally OP in so many ways in the hand of a good players - besides the backstab bug was like last 2-3 weeks for arena, where alot of temas allraedy had their glad rating.

Amen. I myself as rog just started a druid, and ofc I understand that pre 80pvp may not exactly hit the pin, same with a rog being pretty good pre 20 (30). Yet alone the ability to take almost no dmg in bear "when you need it" is great (armor, bark skin, survival ins., frenzied..). When ever I met druids in BG's as off late, it was like a NO GO if the druid saw me and morfed into bear. You might think a guy with the ratings as off shown here should shut up, well this season was a fail tbh, but then again in 1v1 the druid was an opponent insanely (if not impossible) hard to kill. And if they start in bear... well good bye me, a druid could probably just go afk in a BG and he would still be back in time after I would have almost killed myself on his thorns and bandaging to kill me just in time (ok thats a bit out.. ) Yet, if you tell me a druid killing me in a pounce stun with 600 resi and 21k hp = Normal... Then I have to say, NO. Then again a retri can do that in a HoJ too, so can rogues kill pretty many people also in a kidney.

I aint crying about how a druid could kill me, but I am pointing out that certain "passive abilities" such as the % hp, % armor, % crit of FB just made the class a bit too good.

I still like playing my druid alt, but it is nowhere as easy as going bear + turning on specs and smacking ppl down by alone smashing mangle with berserk on with no effort.

Being used to a rogue, my druid (even tho its an alt) seems still pretty stong to me.

Just my 2cp, dont h8 me ;)

PS: I still remember the time when druids were way more out of control where a lvl 68 druid killed me and another 70rog in bear with a thumb up his a$$...

#47 Odirunn

Odirunn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scarlet Crusade
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:05 AM

I think I'm going to keep playing feral. It's fun. :)

#48 Datah

Datah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

The PT nerf in bear form is perfectly fine, the PT nerf in caster form isn't.
feral always

#49 Mooneternal

Mooneternal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nesingwary
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

The OP needs to chill down and I agree with the fact he acts like the kid and a total retard saying whatever and TALKING IN CAPS CUZ HE COOL.

Whatever.

Yes ferals got nerfed but honnestly, the very good ferals in s5 could burst something down so fast that it wasnt predictable and was totally overpowered. (timing stuff right I presume).
I played my druid feral a little bit and also played with Evii on a holy pally. Ferals were nasty in s5 and I doubt they will suck in s6, we'll see. Bashing on Evii saying he's bad is just absurd, I'm pretty sure he's 25 million times better than you (he is pretty fucking amazing) and he knows what he's talking about. The nerfs were needed beside maybe the maim nerf that I feel like it sucks (especially for 2s). It could be better in 3s and 5s since now you can actually use it if you dont have a rogue with you and it won't break randomly.

Well all that to say feral druids will still be good but less bursty, and that was needed.

#50 Seleyzor

Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:15 PM

prayer of mending heal for 5k what?

with pvp gear on i don't even think it's going to crit for that much, and we have a good solid 6% crit in pvp gear

lol wow ? I WAS BEING SARCASTIC , Ferouis Bite crit for 8k ? On resilience target specially on priest with Innerfire its hard to break 6k. The other priest made a stupid comment so I made decided to made 1 as well :)

#51 Mcwiggles

Mcwiggles
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

<33333333

<x3

#52 Seleyzor

Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Ohhhhh just something I wanna bring up , I totally agree that feral was needing a nerf in survivability and all , if you read my previous reply you know what I think about the feral change.

But alot of rogue were QQin about feral druid beating rogue too easy in 1v1.I have to agree that it was pretty damn ez , but good rogue using ALL their CDs could get me to like 10 % HP.

Now I respecced tree ( 24/0/47 ... answome spec make me feel like the good old days of dreamstate xD ) and all I have to do is spam rejuv and lifebloom and I kill a rogue with thorn in 30 seconds and I stay at 100% HP

To be honest most rogue out here need to understand that druid is a lil bit of a counter class to them , mainly because we can go bear as feral and I mean its like all tank class .. prot pally , warrior , its hard for a melee to beat a tank class specially for a rogue.

Also if we can get the opener on you in cat form its usually GG , the fact that our class work with bleeds and that this prevent you from restealthing and that you cannot cloak the bleed or evasion de dmg make its a counter, also fairie fire, but thats how the class work , talk to a warlock puttin full dots on you and then see you just cloak all his dots ... its a counter too.

WoW is not made for 1v1 balance , it would be prettymuch impossible to do unless you give all class the same exact spell with different name which is almost happening right now.

Like I said , I think Feral will still be able to do good in 5s and 3s but I wouldn't bet my money on 2s , there might be a new comp or way to make feral decent but the way I played feral druid in 2s was based all about maim so thats why I don't think its gonna work.

#53 Mcwiggles

Mcwiggles
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:44 PM

I barely notice a big difference in our burst dmg. With rip up my shred is hitting for so much more on TOP of rip dmg which increase my burst dmg so much. My survivability, I noticed has been nerfed... but I don't think it would be such a big deal.

#54 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:55 PM

The problem was that you could drop people from 100% to 0 in seconds, and it's basically impossible to stop. You just need a few second window.

Outplaying you for anywhere from 3-15 minutes, and then losing because you got 4 seconds on a target is impossibly frustrating.

#55 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

The problem was that you could drop people from 100% to 0 in seconds, and it's basically impossible to stop. You just need a few second window.

Outplaying you for anywhere from 3-15 minutes, and then losing because you got 4 seconds on a target is impossibly frustrating.

Yeah feral was so amazing, right? That massive 3% of top feral druids who could only get there by playing with a paladin was so game breaking, right?

If you're fucking stupid enough to ignore the PvE geared Druid, and only PvE gear can give the type of damage you're talking about, than yes, you're going to get burst hard. Guess how you stop a positional based attack? It's really, really hard. You face them and attack them. Fucking rocket science isn't it?

As stamina values and resilience increase, feral will become more and more obsolete without solid burst or an MS. That's just the reality.
wtb D3

#56 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:51 PM

Yeah feral was so amazing, right? That massive 3% of top feral druids who could only get there by playing with a paladin was so game breaking, right?

If you're fucking stupid enough to ignore the PvE geared Druid, and only PvE gear can give the type of damage you're talking about, than yes, you're going to get burst hard. Guess how you stop a positional based attack? It's really, really hard. You face them and attack them. Fucking rocket science isn't it?

As stamina values and resilience increase, feral will become more and more obsolete without solid burst or an MS. That's just the reality.

Attacking a bear druid's a great way to win. No, really. It's not like he won't keep outdpsing you anyways, while his healer outmanas you, and he definitely wont EVER find a 4 second window to burst during. And PvE gear doesn't make any difference when he a million hp/armor (I don't know the actual numbers, it's just impossible to get a kill). Obviously I play a warrior, one of the few classes to be worse than you in representation.

I didn't say you were overpowered, I said that I can outplay you for 15 minutes and lose in 4 seconds without you doing anything remotely skillful, which is impossibly frustrating.

#57 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

For the love of god stop bringing up statistics to prove a point, ret's weren't at all highly represented but they were and still are overpowered as fuck, you're going to deny that aswell? I couldn't even let my hunter follow a ret outside of my LoS to land a killshot because he'd probably die in a HoJ.

Why am i talking about rets? Because the same fucking thing applied to ferals. NO dps class without consistant interrupts and/or an MS effect should be allowed to kill a healer before he's OOM.

You can't complain about wotlk arena and at the same time want ferals etc to be viable in 2v2 with a healer.

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#58 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

For the love of god stop bringing up statistics to prove a point, ret's weren't at all highly represented but they were and still are overpowered as fuck, you're going to deny that aswell? I couldn't even let my hunter follow a ret outside of my LoS to land a killshot because he'd probably die in a HoJ.

Why am i talking about rets? Because the same fucking thing applied to ferals. NO dps class without consistant interrupts and/or an MS effect should be allowed to kill a healer before he's OOM.

You can't complain about wotlk arena and at the same time want ferals etc to be viable in 2v2 with a healer.

Why the fuck would I deny ret is OP, ret is fucking ridiculous. Ret was also good with numerous setups, feral wasn't. That's because ret actually was OP. The only reason feral worked with a paladin was because the druid could turtle in bear and wait for cooldowns to come back up because the fucking paladin never went oom. With any other healer, bearform was just a fucking mana sponge.

I'll stop bringing up statistics went idiots stop acting like feral was running rough shot over 2s, it's absurd. The maim change absolutely cripples it in 2s, meanwhile ret is getting retarded buffs.
wtb D3

#59 Mooneternal

Mooneternal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nesingwary
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:20 PM

Feral actually worked with disc priest, shaman AND pally. My friend got 2300 with a resto druid too =D

#60 Seleyzor

Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

Most of the people here don't know how feral work obviously.

First off if you use PvP gear ( which I do ) you won't be pulling the kind of number you said. Even if you use PvE gear you won't burst som1 in 4 second because to do a burst you need to apply Mangle debuff first, a bleed on the target , Savage roar up , then maim while having tigers fury up to get back to 100 energy after doing the maim , its pretty obvious when a feral is starting to burst , you cannot just swich target and spam shred , you need a mangle debuff applied , savage roar up , a bleed on the target + a stun. Not even to mention you have to be behind the target to do shred.

The only class I can burst really quick is if I catch a rogue with nothing on him ( no priest bubble or hots ) with no trinket then he goes down quick, but prettymuch any class can burst a rogue if they catch them in a stun with nothin on them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<