Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:18 PM

SHRED 4k SHRED 4k FEROCIOUS BITE 8K...
what are you talking about our burst sucks bro.

Power Sheild absorb 4k shred full absorb ,

Shred hit Divineforce for 4k , Prayer of mending Heal Divine force for 5k

Ferouis bite crit Divineforce for 8k , Divineforce now has 15k HP after using all my burst and is free to heal

See ? I can make stupid comment too xD

#22 kickshaw32

kickshaw32

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

Power Sheild absorb 4k shred full absorb ,

Shred hit Divineforce for 4k , Prayer of mending Heal Divine force for 5k

Ferouis bite crit Divineforce for 8k , Divineforce now has 15k HP after using all my burst and is free to heal

See ? I can make stupid comment too xD

Lol wut u think ur good cause u got to 2700? in 2v2!?!? :P

<3 at least someone here is being logical and not exaggerating really bad...

I'm sorry but I don't think it's an exaggeration to say "Feral PVP is Finished" When its guarenteed to be worse than S5 and in S5 we were less than 3.5% of arena 2k+.... lol Thats darn near nothing as it is... sigh :(

#23 Arnak

Arnak
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Свежеватель Душ
  • Шквал
  • Talents:

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

Honestly i dont think nerf to Primal Tenacity was deserved. Going with priest partner :mage::rogue: team was very hard with rogue stunlocking me while mage doing all the damage. Now i will have no chances vs them. Cat+healer vs rogue+healer is going to be autoloss to feral. We dont have evasion,vanish or cos to escape from damage, and we do need to stay in cat for a long time to do rip under savage roar so i think our survivability will be the main issue.

#24 Rice

Rice
  • Junkies

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

Lol arcane mages werent high on the list? What rock were you living under holy shit. Also, Link me a video of someone Maiming someone for 7 seconds and it not breaking till they were at 20%... I dare you.. I double dare you.
Lastly, My gear was terrible, and still is subpar and I got to 2400 on the battlegroup with the most hunter priest and hunter shaman teams past 2k (feral druids nightmares).. Do your homework before you open your mouth child.

You can't make a proper response without sounding like a moron and providing no evidence for a counter-argument other than flexing your epeen. It seems as though YOU are the child here.

I never said you had to hit the person while they were maimed. I just said that you can potentially CC someone for 7 sec. maim, 5 sec. bash and then a cyclone or root chain, which is an absurdly long time.

PS: Good players don't make ridiculously long posts about getting nerfed for having certain OP aspects that everyone but themselves acknowledge.

#25 kickshaw32

kickshaw32

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

Honestly i dont think nerf to Primal Tenacity was deserved. Going with priest partner :mage::rogue: team was very hard with rogue stunlocking me while mage doing all the damage. Now i will have no chances vs them. Cat+healer vs rogue+healer is going to be autoloss to feral. We dont have evasion,vanish or cos to escape from damage, and we do need to stay in cat for a long time to do rip under savage roar so i think our survivability will be the main issue.

I respectfully disagree.. Unlike how I disrespectfully disagreed with most of the other morons that posted random trolls like "LOL SHRED CRITS!!?!"

I disagree because when we never went for a rogue kill. Just make sure you interrupt burns and slowly take down the priest. Sit on the priest as much as possible and he cant burn your paladin. Priest will oom before paladin.. Hell we sometimes would even LET the priest burn the paladin and then paladin would just abuse judge of wisdom as much as possible and priest would go OOM 10 times faster... Also you have to take into consideration rogues got the 20% backstab glyph bug fixed... So they won't be hitting you nearly as hard from what I hear

#26 Seleyzor

Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

Feral druid will still be playable , I got 2225 in 3v3 playing a scrub comp with a rogue with still 5x piece lvl 70 gear , I never really played 5s because as sad as it is there is no good DK or hunter on my server so its pointless to even try 5s.

The big nerf is in 2s , we needed some nerf aka survivability nerf in bear is fine because to be honest I was unkillable prettymuch unless we get caugh in a really bad RNG also the removal of shred glyph was fine and I don't really care about the minus 25% crit on FB considering the others stuff they gave us ( aka rend and tear and the buff on savage roar ).

My only problem is ' maim ' nerf , I got deadly glad playing holy pally , feral druid ( yep playing with the OP holy pally, at least I am not a DK :P ) and all my play style was around maim being a incaps and lasting 7 second full duration.Changing maim completly destroy the playstyle of the comp. This is why I don't think feral druid can still be viable in 2s.

But like I said I am sure feral could still work in 3s and 5s. Maim nerf is still gonna affect 3s but it won't be as bad as 2s.

Btw don't get me wrong I think feral sucks and this why I am resto now xD

#27 Jbird

Jbird
  • Junkies

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

After doing some bgs the other day, I have a little bit of faith. Good players will always make a bad spec work. See S5 Resto druid Gladiators. I'm in no way saying I'm a good player, but I like the sound of maiming someone at 20% with full bleeds and them not being able to break it unless their a ret pally or a mage. I noticed I hit a bit harder with my shreds, but the bleeds aren't ticking for insane anymore with SR up. Imo, wait for the season to start before you go off saying feral is dead. And hell, if even if it is dead resto is looking promising. :P

#28 Zooj

Zooj
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

I respectfully disagree.. Unlike how I disrespectfully disagreed with most of the other morons that posted random trolls like "LOL SHRED CRITS!!?!"

I disagree because when we never went for a rogue kill. Just make sure you interrupt burns and slowly take down the priest. Sit on the priest as much as possible and he cant burn your paladin. Priest will oom before paladin.. Hell we sometimes would even LET the priest burn the paladin and then paladin would just abuse judge of wisdom as much as possible and priest would go OOM 10 times faster... Also you have to take into consideration rogues got the 20% backstab glyph bug fixed... So they won't be hitting you nearly as hard from what I hear

all the feral "n00bs" that went for priest in priest/rogue were free win lols -,-

and seriously stop defending feral dr00ds when they were totally OP in so many ways in the hand of a good players - besides the backstab bug was like last 2-3 weeks for arena, where alot of temas allraedy had their glad rating.

#29 kickshaw32

kickshaw32

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

Feral druid will still be playable , I got 2225 in 3v3 playing a scrub comp with a rogue with still 5x piece lvl 70 gear , I never really played 5s because as sad as it is there is no good DK or hunter on my server so its pointless to even try 5s.

The big nerf is in 2s , we needed some nerf aka survivability nerf in bear is fine because to be honest I was unkillable prettymuch unless we get caugh in a really bad RNG also the removal of shred glyph was fine and I don't really care about the minus 25% crit on FB considering the others stuff they gave us ( aka rend and tear and the buff on savage roar ).

My only problem is ' maim ' nerf , I got deadly glad playing holy pally , feral druid ( yep playing with the OP holy pally, at least I am not a DK :P ) and all my play style was around maim being a incaps and lasting 7 second full duration.Changing maim completly destroy the playstyle of the comp. This is why I don't think feral druid can still be viable in 2s.

But like I said I am sure feral could still work in 3s and 5s. Maim nerf is still gonna affect 3s but it won't be as bad as 2s.

TRAITOR! :)

Yea I really just don't want to have to resort to Treeform... I mean... Its.. TREE FORM... /cry SOMEONE GIVE ME A KLEENEX

#30 kickshaw32

kickshaw32

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

all the feral "n00bs" that went for priest in priest/rogue were free win lols -,-

and seriously stop defending feral dr00ds when they were totally OP in so many ways in the hand of a good players - besides the backstab bug was like last 2-3 weeks for arena, where alot of temas allraedy had their glad rating.

Lawl we switched to the priest only with hojs and mana burn interrupts .... We won almost all priest rogue matches.... But think what you will buddy

#31 Rice

Rice
  • Junkies

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:53 PM

Hahaha! you are funny.. First of all, please stop trolling. This thread is for people to talk about changes... People that KNOW what they are talking about and you are just trolling insults.. You havent been the slightest bit constructive yet. Also.. You DID say maim till they are 20% And lastly. Good players don't troll forums that 1. have nothing to do with their class and 2. are "child posts" as you are referring to it as... Stop trolling and get back to your potato chips please.

Wow...

Seriously, look at your own posts. They are nothing but needless crying with no real arguments, and anytime someone else dares to even try to argue from the other side, you ignore their content and nerdrage.

I'm done with this thread.

#32 kickshaw32

kickshaw32

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

Wow...

Seriously, look at your own posts. They are nothing but needless crying with no real arguments, and anytime someone else dares to even try to argue from the other side, you ignore their content and nerdrage.

I'm done with this thread.

Lol ignore their comments? I have retorted on every single one.. Go troll somewhere else kid

#33 kickshaw32

kickshaw32

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:58 PM

And yea finally someone that admits the Primal Tenacity bear form nerf was somewhat warranted.. I was nearly invincible in bearform also... kinda like when I duel rogues.. i just felt dirty lol :P

But yea the CC part of the maim was our only real unique ability as a class. our only way to peel a healer whatsoever. Feral charge bear form is lol snare and lasts like no time. Bash never hits and is short dur. Cyclone just gets Lolvanished or AMS or spell reflect or tab pummeled mindfroze kicked or feral charged. so without maim peel ability it will be rough

#34 Erch

Erch
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

Sounds like somebody got bled out of vanish.
Posted Image
Feral makes every comp better.

#35 Dexory

Dexory
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

Cheers!

It's the dawn of the resto druids

#36 Aliandren

Aliandren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1977
  • RBG: 1749

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

I might heal 3v3, but healing 2v2 is too boring.

#37 Ampere

Ampere
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

Gotta stack the armor pen yo

#38 Revelstoke

Revelstoke

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:30 AM

Lol ignore their comments? I have retorted on every single one.. Go troll somewhere else kid

you've done nothing but post hyperboles and cry

he's done nothing but post constructive arguments

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE TROLLING

#39 lionhert312

lionhert312
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:31 AM

Feral's fine
(›º–º)›

#40 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:48 AM

if i see a feral in 2s or 3s in s6 im just gonna rofl and take some free pointz
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<