• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Blood 1/2/0/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1182
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 1562

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

I noticed some frost specs with 5/5 toughness. Was this meant mainly for hunter? cause frost traps keeps you slowed while in the area of effect. If it was for rogues...rogues just refresh it on their next strike.

Or was it meant for armor, AP and UA?
Posted Image

#423 swordid

swordid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1432
  • RBG: 384

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:01 PM

spec looks pretty good might try it myself. as for glyphs I can understand dropping IT for hungering cold, and Oblit/FS seem necessary. Wish there was a way to work Glyph of Disease in since it would make blood runes actually somewhat useful while freeing up Frost/unholy.

On minor glyphs though since you have lichborne, wouldnt it be better to take death embrace over horn of winter?

#424 Crzyeyedwarf

Crzyeyedwarf
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackwater Raiders
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2169
  • 3v3: 1672
  • RBG: 1882

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

I noticed some frost specs with 5/5 toughness. Was this meant mainly for hunter? cause frost traps keeps you slowed while in the area of effect. If it was for rogues...rogues just refresh it on their next strike.

Or was it meant for armor, AP and UA?

I took points in it because I didn't really miss Dark Con when I specced out of it. The ap from bladed armor was kind of nice, as well as the increased physical mitigation and slow reduction. Arcane Mages, Afflic Locks, Hamstring,etc. Rogue's I wasn't too worried about cause you can dg a healer into HC, lay into the rogue and get a gib pretty easily with 4 froststrikes.

Just my 2 cents

Think about trying out SoB too though o.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<