#201 N3M0WEN

N3M0WEN
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

Weren't ret pallys supposed to be zomgzomgzomg OP last season? Were they?

Use this Murof

http://www.arenajunk...ead.php?t=74881

Have fun!! :D

#202 Reminisce

Reminisce
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mok'Nathal
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

a lot of retardation in this thread

S5 holy was hard to play, bro.

#203 georgez

georgez

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

S5 holy was hard to play, bro.

?

#204 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

He means that there weren't a lot of rets because holy was better, not because ret was bad.

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#205 Rueben SR_US

Rueben SR_US
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 1991

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:51 PM

So i take it you are trolling, good to know or i would have sigged:
"I also lol @ AJ people thinking rogue is a difficult class and will continue to contend the point that it's harder to tab blind than it is to instant cleanse"

Was good while it lasted

No, you wouldn't sig it because you'd look like a fucking retard.

All you do is troll the Paladin forums trying to convince people that it's an easy class standing on the pulpit of "I had a Paladin back when it had a higher skillcap and had higher ratings than you." I find this ridiculously funny because ret in s2-s4 literally was a 4 button spec. If you got high ratings you found some good players to support. Period. Ret couldn't do shit on its own.

So the higher skillcap back then must have been the fact that you needed to be a good diplomat to convince a good player to play with a subpar spec. GTFO out with your bullshit s1 glad title dude. You couldn't break 2000 as a mage in s5. You aren't that good if that's the case. There are hundreds of mages around here that did so much better than you. You should get the hell off your pulpit of skill because you look like an idiot.

Seriously I will never cease to contend the point that Ret has a high skillcap. There is a shitload of prioritization now coupled with defensive and offensive cooldowns to be used at the right time for maximum effectiveness. That = just about every other class. Art of war, cleanse, sacred shield, dual sacrifices, bop, etc. The paladin can become skilled by perfecting his implementation of these abilities. Period.

Can a bad retadin do well? Yes.

Can a retadin be amazing and do even better? Most definitely

"skill cap" retards

#206 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:03 PM

This is true.
Only with one exception and that is if you are stunned.

Whats ur signature even about? rets dmg???? thats as strong as what?

:o i didnt c wat u did thar, could you explain for us dumb ppl?

#207 N3M0WEN

N3M0WEN
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

This ends this thread...

http://www.arenajunk...ead.php?t=78713

#208 Vander

Vander
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:35 PM

This ends this thread...

http://www.arenajunk...ead.php?t=78713

rets will still own up rogues in a HoJ

whining will still be there

#209 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:15 PM

Blizzard wants up to push 3 buttons to dmg and still have no offensive utility. Thx blizz for lowering the iq test on retripala dps again. <3

Retarded blizzard.
ret:paladin: now
shadow:priest: @ tbc

I hear in a bracket where there are 10 classes, 2 to a team, having 20% representation is wrong. Oh wait no thats exactly what par is.

Warriors doing calculations!

#210 Rudeface

Rudeface
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:15 PM

No, you wouldn't sig it because you'd look like a fucking retard.

All you do is troll the Paladin forums trying to convince people that it's an easy class standing on the pulpit of "I had a Paladin back when it had a higher skillcap and had higher ratings than you." I find this ridiculously funny because ret in s2-s4 literally was a 4 button spec. If you got high ratings you found some good players to support. Period. Ret couldn't do shit on its own.

So the higher skillcap back then must have been the fact that you needed to be a good diplomat to convince a good player to play with a subpar spec. GTFO out with your bullshit s1 glad title dude. You couldn't break 2000 as a mage in s5. You aren't that good if that's the case. There are hundreds of mages around here that did so much better than you. You should get the hell off your pulpit of skill because you look like an idiot.

Seriously I will never cease to contend the point that Ret has a high skillcap. There is a shitload of prioritization now coupled with defensive and offensive cooldowns to be used at the right time for maximum effectiveness. That = just about every other class. Art of war, cleanse, sacred shield, dual sacrifices, bop, etc. The paladin can become skilled by perfecting his implementation of these abilities. Period.

Can a bad retadin do well? Yes.

Can a retadin be amazing and do even better? Most definitely

"skill cap" retards

Kind of funny that you bash me for being ses1 gladiator when you are a 0-time gladiator yourself, it's also funny that you say i never hit 2k rating when i hit 2,1k on both my mage/rogue (and i'm still > 2k) - which i'll honestly admidt i suck at. I hit 80 mid february, most people i knew were already in arena teams and i didn't have any gear on either chars, and i had played neither class before.

Without even armorying you i'll bet you played ret+shaman/priest and you really have no excuse for rocking 2,2k ratings, being 0 time glad and defending the state of retri. The quote i have about DK's pretty much applies to you, a hobo that won the lottery and came out of nowhere.

"I also lol @ AJ people thinking rogue is a difficult class and will continue to contend the point that it's harder to tab blind than it is to instant cleanse"

That quote is the epitome of fail. Even when i got stomped by cyclone spam in 2's as holy during TBC, i'd still be man enough to admidt that restodruids had a higher skillcap. Obviously you still don't get the concept of skillcap...

DKs make me lol. It's like a hobo winning the lotto, no one knew of him before he got rich and no one likes them.

#211 Rueben SR_US

Rueben SR_US
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:42 AM

Ret/priest

and I got gladiator this season as the #1 ret/priest on Rampage (lol epeen)

thanks for being such a douche dude, glad to have you in the paladin forums

#212 Rueben SR_US

Rueben SR_US
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:03 AM

There, I put it in my sig so you don't misflame me again

#213 Grisham

Grisham
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Kael'thas
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:32 AM

I was wrong

We're not the kings of hotfix

We're emperors of hotfix AND stealthnerf!

#214 Atorius

Atorius
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Executus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

ret is ridiculous overpowered in addition to being the easiest spec in the game to play, period

feel free to disagree, you're wrong and I'm not going to argue about it

Mage is easiest to play tbh,
Nova frostbolt glg omg dead 3 button.

We all know its not true so stop bullshittin about a class
with more buttons than yours :>
';..;'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<