Trikso
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

Sad to hear that syke won't get glad :|

On other note - noone will take s5 gladiators seriously, even tho some people deserve it.
2.7k nonglad Warrior commenting on RMP

overpowered

warrior reporting in

there are so many bad players at high ratings right now because they got a skill boost with 4.0.6 x.X

#42 ragzdog

ragzdog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2667

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

So what does it look like only having glad season 5.
And it's deadly glad.
And I'm a priest.

you went to arena training camp for the xpac?

oh el oh

#43 Mearis

Mearis
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Venture Co
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hit 2300 as priest/feral playing amazing, then pretty much said fuck it with 3 weeks missing since it was literally impossible to beat hunter teams at that rating.

I really like my partner so not ditching him, but anyone who managed to float past the hunter teams gets major props since I haven't figured out a proper way to do better than 20/80 against them at 2300 or so.

My paladin who I rerolled with one month to go is missing 30 rating or so to glad, making the final push tonight - had I done it earlier it would have been a really easy push to glad, but right now I still use a piece of tier7 and a piece of hateful, GG me.

PS
On my paladin, the only priest teams I met above 2300 all were double engineer rogue/priest or double engineer hunter/priest. I pve a lot so I am not picking up a shit profession just to have a chance, fuck that shit.

#44 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:15 AM

Sad to hear that syke won't get glad :|

On other note - noone will take s5 gladiators seriously, even tho some people deserve it.

anyone who isnt a dk/pally/hunter getting it will be just like any other season, maybe moreso. the dks/pallies/hunters need to be D glad for people to care and any druids or warriors getting glad means as much as D glad as far as im concerned.

#45 Caso

Caso
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

/pat

#46 bada

bada
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

anyone who isnt a dk/pally/hunter getting it will be just like any other season, maybe moreso. the dks/pallies/hunters need to be D glad for people to care and any RESTOdruids or warriors getting glad means as much as D glad as far as im concerned.

Helped u out there

#47 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

t_t
i just wanted a wyrm for my warriorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i think ur getting one bro

#48 Trikso

Trikso
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:23 AM

anyone who isnt a dk/pally/hunter getting it will be just like any other season, maybe moreso. the dks/pallies/hunters need to be D glad for people to care and any druids or warriors getting glad means as much as D glad as far as im concerned.

On my BG, only like 4 hunters are getting glad and that's data from all brackets total. I don't get it why people complain about hunters when there are about 30dk+pala teams literally facerolling their classes. I remember games where my shaman outhealed 4 minutes of massive dmg from dk+pala with GLG that were impossible to peel off (props to him) and I still couldnt kill the dk because of their defensive cooldowns.

overpowered

warrior reporting in

there are so many bad players at high ratings right now because they got a skill boost with 4.0.6 x.X

#49 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:24 AM

Helped u out there

tru, but we'll put ferals into the same category as any other class other than :deathknight::paladin::hunter:.

#50 Giftofhealth

Giftofhealth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:24 AM

Syke u are amazing priest nobody cares if u didnt get gladiator this season, im stressing out myself since im very close to the cutoff but the more i think about it its just a title/mount. and u will be able to get it next season with priest buffs for sure.

#51 Mearis

Mearis
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Venture Co
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

On my BG, only like 4 hunters are getting glad and that's data from all brackets total. I don't get it why people complain about hunters when there are about 30dk+pala teams literally facerolling their classes. I remember games where my shaman outhealed 4 minutes of massive dmg from dk+pala with GLG that were impossible to peel off (props to him) and I still couldnt kill the dk because of their defensive cooldowns.

Survival hunters right now are utterly ridiculous and massively overpowered, by far the 2nd most powerful DPS class in all brackets. You are just unlucky that the third most powerful DPS class counters you pretty badly.

I am really hoping Hydra shows off a super new viable strategy against hunter/healer in his movie. The one disappointment I had in his previous movie during season 4 is that he only showed one match versus druid/warrior, and in that match his rogue managed to sap the druid in the opener and force a trinket which is the only reason they won.

#52 Sílvara1296680366

Sílvara1296680366
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

Titles never meant anything anyway.
:warrior:

#53 Goldenpash

Goldenpash

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

i played with a priest. i know im a DK omgod i should get gladiator

but we got so damn unlucky. would get to 2420 like easily and then just get a string of hunter teams, priests really are just completely shit against hunters.. we'd get back up to that rating and then hunters again it was just a repetitive cycle. he ended up quitting mid season and then joined me again at the end but it was too late : ( next season will be so much nicer.

now i am a duelist DK and evrey1 laughs :(

#54 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

this will be the first season i have ever received the coveted title of gladiator

#55 Trikso

Trikso
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

by far the 2nd most powerful DPS class in all brackets. You are just unlucky that the third most powerful DPS class counters you pretty badly.

What's the first most powerfull dps class? retri?

I've played a priest before and dunno if there are any more viable strats than those that people use now. It's simply a hard counter for priest to play against a hunter nowadays... We could even beat the highest retri+discpriest after a 15min game, but we also lost some due to retri popping wings and shitstorming me in 2 global cooldowns when priest was oom.

overpowered

warrior reporting in

#56 Praesto

Praesto
  • Junkies

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

who wants to remember this season anyway?

real arena begins s6! (for wotlk)
Hit 2373 in 7h the very last day of season 3 as disc/SL due to partner just got his hacked acc back :P

#57 Atariz

Atariz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

tru, but we'll put ferals into the same category as any other class other than :deathknight::paladin::hunter:.

this season really sucked but soon it will be furious gladiator sykeasaurus

#58 priestyea

priestyea
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

i dont know if i even got duelist. 2098. My partner didn't get on for like 4 days...

#59 Levilee

Levilee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

fkn embarrisment being a holy paladin and getting duliest, sept i cant help every team above 2.2k have duel glg im glad i didnt run pal/dk

#60 Algrumm

Algrumm
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

What's the first most powerfull dps class? retri?

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<