Photo

Official Venting Thread

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 Priestey1994

Priestey1994

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

I'd just like to say now the S5 is over, DK takes skill, was too bitter to admit it... but now since all of the DKs and noone else says it.. I'll admit it takes an exuberant amount of skillz to pay the billz bro
Posted Image

#182 shadowbox

shadowbox

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

-faking every single kick from a rogue/mind freeze from dk and spamming PI flashes inbetween interrupt cds, trinketing at the best time and using all defensive cooldowns inc partners to best effect... then still dying to tunnelvision melee dps hurrrrrrr.

-Getting judged justice in the same second you trinket and rocket boots, or rocketboots just failing when a priest needs it to work

-Facing Mirrors or priest rogue double ud and outplaying them but having them wotf 2-3 fears in a game while you eat them

-Pallies having energy bars for mana bars

-Hunter partner telling me to kite through traps in the open while dk is bursting me SO HE CAN DPS SHOOTZ HIM HURRRR instead of stepping behind pillars and healing, because the hunter thinks that shadowfrost does it's damage in melee range

-"Heal my pet man"
"I can't heal it they've taken it 60 yds away behind a pillar"
"well it's your job to heal it you should be in los of it"

-Double glg :mage::rogue: killing me in cheapshot/garrotte into imp cs with shield on

-not getting flawless victor because aimshot didn't crit against a lock on 18% with no pet, taking him to 1%, then swd missing, first tick of penance missing and his shaman healing him up.

-My hunter xferring to blackrock because he got into some hero pve guild and so not even getting shitty duelist

#183 opengl

opengl
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:33 PM

I'd just like to say now the S5 is over, DK takes skill, was too bitter to admit it... but now since all of the DKs and noone else says it.. I'll admit it takes an exuberant amount of skillz to pay the billz bro

QFT

#184 Acandaril

Acandaril
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

dk rogue, nuff said

#185 thalrin

thalrin
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:58 PM

playing feral 2200+ in BC and now all the bad ferals being Wotlk all stars.

glg

tnt

#186 Priestey1994

Priestey1994

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:36 AM

DKs listen to rap music irl
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<