Photo

Official Venting Thread

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#1 Priestey1994

Priestey1994

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

This thread is open to all who are borderline "nerdraging" at the moment, and feel the need to vent without freaking out on their partners... I'll start:

DKs are absolutely terrible and need to die in a car fire along with their inflated sense of superiority.

Dieing in a mind freeze from full hp with a bubble on is fun.
Posted Image

#2 Ryphe

Ryphe
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

RESILIENCE WILL FIX IT SONNER OR LATER
Season 4 gladiator - Priest/Druid/WarlockPosted Image

#3 Mearis

Mearis
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Venture Co
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:02 PM

see sig

#4 Penguinsa

Penguinsa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Demon Soul
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

I was excited to hear about pallies the most dominant class by far getting nerfed, then I actually looked at the changes. How many people realize that they buffed pallies holy/prot tree instead of nerfing it? Sure they nerfed the stun removal but the other pally build is now better than before to where it doesn't even matter. Here's some of the changes compared to a generic holy/prot build now.

buff
10s you can't silence them
silence/interrupt reduction in any aura
10% sacrifice xfer(better than ps now that they are forced beacon anyway)
20% better sacred shield that lasts an entire minute
7% more healing from new talents and a pt in the devo aura
-1s cd holy shock glyph

nerf
holy light 20% to crit on shock crit instead of reduced cast time
-10s on hammer cd
plea dispellable

I'm confused why more people aren't up in arms about the number 1 class in arena not being nerfed imo, not nearly being nerfed as much as hunters are and dk's probably are.

#5 Cuddlybunnyz

Cuddlybunnyz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Lothar
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1962
  • 3v3: 2325
  • 5v5: 2126
  • RBG: 1790

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

dont forget you can only sacred shield one target at a time now

#6 rparish

rparish
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

we went from 2304 to 2190, i nerd rage disbanded our team. We lost to real baddie rogue/priests (it's not even removtely hard for these guys to win) Then we lost to Shaman/Hunter when blizzard was done feeding us rogues.

Fuck the state of burst atm, burst in wow is a joke. A total fucking joke, healers should need to be interrupted and silenced to be killed, blizzard atm says; "if someone pops their CD's a healer should die" FUCK OFF BLIZZARD because that logic of yours doesn't apply to killing other dps and holy paladins.

Priests are a TANK healer, they prolong death while the try and peel themsselves away with help from a friend. I can't peel from a rogue and i sure as shit can't tank ANY dps class atm. The game is a total fucking no-skill joke.

Vengeful, Brutal Gladiator Stikii not going to even get gladiator in this joke of a season, just because he doesn't want to roll with some faggot nerdy melee DPS comp. BURST TRUMPS ALL. What a fucking joke.

INSTANT INSTANT INSTANT INSTANT INSTANT. When classes do 6k DPS in pve only using instant abilities and healers in full pve on a single target are peaking at 3k~ HPS, isn't it fucking obvious that healers (especially priests, druids would be fine if it wasn't for the HOT tool, i see them sitting still tanking warriors/rogues/fearl druids for ever) are fucked?

Honest to fucking GOD, how can they not see how broken their game is? I FAKE ALL THE FUCKING INTERRUPTS AND STILL DIE, YEAH SURE AS FUCK I DESERVED TO DIE TO THAT ROGUE, OH WAIT I FUCKING DIDN'T!!!!!

fuck off.

#7 Sherman454

Sherman454
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Anub'arak
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

A DEATH KNIGHT TANK OUTROLLED ME ON BETRAYER AAAAAAAAAARGH
:paladin:Dactylic
:priest:Poetic
:mage:Namrehs

#8 Dantastic

Dantastic
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

WotF annoys me the most - playing priest/rogue mirror matches where they have every ability you do, except they have a free extra trinket, grrrrrrr

#9 Belfast

Belfast
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

I stop playing arenas seriously after i lost at least 5 games to a double glg keyboard turners dk paladin teams

#10 Grumpe

Grumpe
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:35 PM

I get very frustrated when i loose to stupidly insane burst or dk/paladin or GLG teams... but i won't scream and stuff, i just sit back and think about how stupid GLG is etc. Unfortunaly all my partners screams and ragelogs , 3 2s partners has quit wow in rage :(

#11 Scyan

Scyan
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

My favorite is when we go against a mirror team (Rogue/priest) and it takes 2 dispells for them to get my fear ward off while I'm sitting there hitting dispel over and over again until I'm at half mana :(

#12 Vidra

Vidra
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

90% of the 2s teams we fight are dk/palas. Any good dk paladin counters us pretty hard. :(

#13 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:44 PM

I was excited to hear about pallies the most dominant class by far getting nerfed, then I actually looked at the changes. How many people realize that they buffed pallies holy/prot tree instead of nerfing it? Sure they nerfed the stun removal but the other pally build is now better than before to where it doesn't even matter. Here's some of the changes compared to a generic holy/prot build now.

buff
10s you can't silence them
silence/interrupt reduction in any aura
10% sacrifice xfer(better than ps now that they are forced beacon anyway)
20% better sacred shield that lasts an entire minute
7% more healing from new talents and a pt in the devo aura
-1s cd holy shock glyph

nerf
holy light 20% to crit on shock crit instead of reduced cast time
-10s on hammer cd
plea dispellable

I'm confused why more people aren't up in arms about the number 1 class in arena not being nerfed imo, not nearly being nerfed as much as hunters are and dk's probably are.

before you write something. Try to think first (not defending hpala atm, they are retarded), they'll be fine next season. Stop acting retarded
what pala's really loose next season:
- iol nerf is big, no more holy lights in arena(like you said).
- 10sec + on hoj cd. Doesnt really matter for hpala, kinda big for retri
- plea dispellable is huge for any team that has a bit of clue and knows how to press dispell
and now i give you, the shit you forgot
- no more endless mana, taking jotw means you wont heal for shit, like srsly, you wont.
- no more stun removal.

It were the latter ones that made hpala op, not the other shit. Srsly, get a clue o_O.

And idd, I feel you priests, my priest dies in 2's in cheap shot, shatter combo, 2xglg, cb+evis, gg.
ret:paladin: now
shadow:priest: @ tbc

I hear in a bracket where there are 10 classes, 2 to a team, having 20% representation is wrong. Oh wait no thats exactly what par is.

Warriors doing calculations!

#14 Priestey1994

Priestey1994

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:44 PM

Yeah.. I usually don't rage log, my partner is mature enough to call it at that.... and we'll agree to que later, another reason it's annoying is because he's Romanian, and I'm EST... so we que at odd times sometimes, and get 4 points wins, 20 point losses to shitty DK Pallies , double engi the whole deal. Like when I lose to people with no aura on... or devo aura.. it's rather frustrating when you outplay them the whole game, and then burst you down in a pet stun from full HP
Posted Image

#15 Lewz

Lewz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

Tbh the most frustrating thing of all isn't how op DKs are, but the fact that they are not touching them until 3.1. So bascially 95% of DK pala gladiators won't even deserve it.

It's a fucking joke.

#16 Kwakaga

Kwakaga
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

90% of the 2s teams we fight are dk/palas. Any good dk paladin counters us pretty hard. :(

Dk/Pal gets us when my pally freedoms himself...

Speaking of which, since this is a venting thread afterall...

CLEANSE MY FUCKING WYVERN STING IF YOU WANT HEALS!!! Or Repentance or HAMMER... you are a PALLY... you should PLAY LIKE ONE!!!!!!! :priest::paladin::(

#17 Guntt

Guntt
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

Mutilate does too much dmg, needs hotfix.

TNT stun is game changing/breaking, removes any sense of enjoyment from the game, and is probably the main reason I nerd rage. Hunters in general really get me going... Like the other day, this hunter Wyverns me, and I trinket because my rogue is at like 30% and he fucking explosive shots me by accident, but it's ok because it proc'd TNT and my Rogue died anyways

aslkdfj3209ufal;skjdafsd

#18 Priestey1994

Priestey1994

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

Like to be honest.. I don't give a damn about pallies.. if DKs were fixed, I'd gladly steamroll all over the pallies who don't need to LOS mana burns ATM because I need to fucking heal every second with the DKs retarded ass damage on me... But Priest keep in mind, if you get Glad, you're the Equiv of Deadly Glad, and Duelist are Glads xD
Posted Image

#19 That'dBeMe

That'dBeMe
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Deathwing
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

10k iceblock due to healer being in repentence, getting out of ice block having both the ret and the dk in the other team frozen on like 20 yards range by my water elemental, releasing iceblock to get instagibbed by 6.6k judgement and 4.1k icy touch

kFIAfnQ)Arn+Qn89f28qn+fn+AI)?FN9jqaof
Posted Image
Spoiler

#20 Eryx101

Eryx101
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:51 PM

I stopped arena'ing after i dropped from 2100 to 1900 because I got farmed by Hunter/Hpallys.

Then Rerolled a DK. hahaha! But all the healers in my BG are either a. On another team or b. Are completely terrible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<